• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

All progress lost (save data issue)

SkullMan

Hair-Raising Fighter
Reaction score
Steam
D-Money107
PSN
SkullMan107
Filia Parasoul Unknown
Guys, recently found a warning about wanting to see the notes for the "patch" and I push no. Then all of a sudden the data reset itself (i.e. Story mode data has been deleted, but I still have the stages; art gallery was back to 54/578). I want to know why this happen and how can I prevent it from happening in the future.

I lost all progress in Skullgirls.
Achievements stayed, but game says I never played story mode, all art in the art galery is closed and all tutorials are uncomplete.
What happened? I'm very angry.
Tutorials are very hard for me.. Only one more tutorial and I would have achievement, but now?
Everything is lost.
Where's the problem?

Someone else having this problem?

(I actually feel like ass for having problems with completing tutorials, but I'm just pretty angry.)

Wow, same thing happened to me.
I lost all progress, too.

Don't feel bad for this. I've never completed all tutorials.
Ultimate Showstopper with keyboard is almost impossible...

Reactions: DragonWireFire
I lost all my art gallery, too. I don't wanna beat Marie 300% the legit way again...

Lost my progress some weeks after having beaten Marie 300% the cheese way and after said way was disabled.

T'was perfectly fair to have a cheap method to defeat a cheap boss.

So i don't really know why, but all my data for some reason just completely leaves when i start up skullgirls. i usually get a prompt asking me if i want to know what the latest patch updates are, and like the harbinger of death, my datas gone. now my achievements are reseting too, which is a pain. on steam it still shows my current progress, but in game, it basically shows it as restarted. like the prolix achievement, which i was at 49/50 went straight back to 1/50 while i'm playing, but says it's not in steam. I know i'm not the only person with this problem, but answers would be appreciated.
Threads that show similar issues: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/all-progress-lost.2113
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/save-data-problem.1955/