• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Apr 18, 2015] Final FGC Event at GU Framingham (Framingham, MA)

Ay so whats the plan with the tristate people? Who is getting there and how and with whom leggo

Need to know who's coming in through the PATH so we know exact numbers, but I'm fairly confident we're gonna need 2 cars, so we need to organize and get everyone together. Also need to plan what time we're heading out since I know it's gonna have to be fairly early.

Need to know who's coming in through the PATH so we know exact numbers, but I'm fairly confident we're gonna need 2 cars, so we need to organize and get everyone together. Also need to plan what time we're heading out since I know it's gonna have to be fairly early.

I need a ride, and I'm down to meet you out in Newark.

I also planned on driving down with rizil, since newark is pretty close to me.

I am driving on my own. I have never driven between states before by myself, so I'm not sure if I want people in my car. If people super ultra absolutely mega want to come I might pick them up, still not sure though.

I am driving on my own. I have never driven between states before by myself, so I'm not sure if I want people in my car. If people super ultra absolutely mega want to come I might pick them up, still not sure though.

I'll bring your hat! Just in time for the warm weather

Reactions: WarpedEcho
So me data sage in Rizils car?

We can't do a full car for 3+ hours rip so I don't think we should add anyone else idk

Shit... turns out I can't make it out to Framingham on Saturday. Damn, I was really looking forward to this.

On the bright side, I trained my SG play into the best condition it's ever been in in preparation.

Alright take my spot then I just won't go.

A car of 5 people for 3 hours is not the wave for me xD

If someone else happens to drive by Summit NJ lemme know

Alright take my spot then I just won't go.

A car of 5 people for 3 hours is not the wave for me xD

If someone else happens to drive by Summit NJ lemme know
Lethal is going. If lethal is picking anybody up, he has to go towards manhattan anyway, so if we need to only have 3 in rizils car that should be fine.

Lethal is going. If lethal is picking anybody up, he has to go towards manhattan anyway, so if we need to only have 3 in rizils car that should be fine.

I mean yall dont have to I just don't want to be in a 5 person car for 3 hours if you find someone else who is down than do you.

@Lethalmind read above

Is there any space left in lethal's car?

I dont even know if I can fully go yet. Things have changed. I'll find out tomorrow.

I dont even know if I can fully go yet. Things have changed. I'll find out tomorrow.
I certainly hope you can make it. After our discussion about joysticks at GUTS I'd like to show you what I built. However, its proving difficult to get good photos of it to post here.

So the dream is not dead for me yet. One of the guys at the shop said he'll switch shifts. I'll be too late for tourney (out at 1) but I can still make it up there to see everyone no problem (which I'm K with)

Reactions: Uzumakihero
PICK ME UP PICK ME UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Uzumakihero
so this is my first time going to a local event, I wanted to ask some questions just to clear a couple things up:

-I don't have to bring anything to participate besides my pad/venue fee right?
-I was planning to get there closer to 12 to get acquainted with people/the setup, is that too early?
-Is it going to be on beowulf patch or are you delaying updating?

thanks in advance

so this is my first time going to a local event, I wanted to ask some questions just to clear a couple things up:

-I was planning to get there closer to 12 to get acquainted with people/the setup, is that too early?

thanks in advance
Yeah your pad and moneies is all you need
getting there at 12 should be ight. Even if your there early you can just play around in the arcade they have there cause it's god like
@mcpeanuts are you gonna wait to update your PS3 before you leave?

Just a last bit of advice. Have fun my mans

Correct
That should be fine, I'm going to get there early myself to get the stream setup all hooked up. There's no need to show up any earlier than noon though because the store doesn't even open until then.
The tournament will be on the Beowulf patch.

thanks, I look forward to seeing you all there

Reactions: mcpeanuts
@Lethalmind Any update on if you're going?

Also let me know people if anyone going in Rizils car can't make it i'll take the spot

@Lethalmind Any update on if you're going?

Also let me know people if anyone going in Rizils car can't make it i'll take the spot
It's not happening for me anymore :(

That seems like its everyone. We need 2 drivers and since lethal isn't going what do .-.

I want to say 8 am to compensate for traffic or stuff like that. Leaves us 5 hours to get there. Opens at 12 so if we get there a bit early no big deal. If we get there super early, then I probably broke a few laws.

Reactions: Datagram
7 people in a 4 seater ;___;

I'll make it easier and just not go. So now you just need 2 people to be lap boys I guess xD

Cloud's gonna have to drive then. There's no way I'm gonna be able to fit that many people in my car. Nope. Not gonna happen.

hey @mcpeanuts how is the drive to and from GU from the city/jersey?
Is traffic pretty common?
No, the further you get away from New York, the better the traffic will get. Framingham isn't a big city, it doesn't get like Boston-style traffic or anything like that.

I'll go in clouds car. We need to figure this out because if only Riz is going that means me and 2 others are boned with a ride.

Im probably kill. Stranded 2 hrs north of my house. And wont get home until 4. Dont think you should trust me to drive here :(((