• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Apr 29, 2016] Northwest Majors VIII (April 29-May 1) | #NWM8 (Des Moines, WA)

I must do what must be done.

d93445aaa3.png

giphy.gif

MAN have you even SEEN Airplane? (If not you should, it's great.)
Mike we talked about Airplane the second I got in your car from LAX </3
Rachel and I love it it's the best.

SO. When are all you lovely humans flying in? Me and @Some Person are (hopefully) going to play some casuals around 1pm at the venue, so if any of you are in and you wish, stop by!

+ if you get there early you can help with setup because that sucks <3

I'll totally help with setup, but I'm arriving at 1PM on Friday so I don't know if I even can do that, realistically.

If you're at the venue around 4PM, that's when setup starts essentially. The doors open at 6PM for badge pickup.

Thursday at 11PM-midnight. Not sure if the transit from the train station is actually going to take an hour, but that's what the maps say.

Thursday at 11PM-midnight. Not sure if the transit from the train station is actually going to take an hour, but that's what the maps say.

Where does the train let you off at?

@Hawt Salsa

Can you talk to Deniz about Skullgirls being 3/5 the whole way through?

Now that CB is and Sages tournament I think it would be a good idea.

I'll message him now. Domo brought this up to him at the last tournament bc we had 9 entrants and did 3/5, but it may not work with our time frame.

We murdered through pools after MKX took our stream time so we had even less time, and were being told to slow down by our TO the entire time.

I think we'll be fine about finishing on course.

Marvel is a main game too and they are allowed to play 3/5 and that game has button checks.

So I think it would be pretty lame if we were not allowed to do the same.

woo!! also i'll prolly be getting there late cuz im heading up early afternoon friday

Where does the train let you off at?
King Street Station, and I arrive there at 10PM. Google Maps says to take a tram to SeaTac and then a bus to the hotel, though I suppose shuttles exist too. According to others I've talked to who've also come in from Vancouver Google Maps is more-or-less correct.

Me, Mock, Hirokuni, Fosh, and Beamsprouts are probably gonna go settle in our hotel room- should be done with that around 4ish. After that I think we could go set-up/look for people to grab dinner with.

After that if the venue isn't open, we might be down to host a few setups in our room. Skullgirls/Blazblue/Vsav/Your heart's content

Reactions: Era
Me, Mock, Hirokuni, Fosh, and Beamsprouts are probably gonna go settle in our hotel room- should be done with that around 4ish. After that I think we could go set-up/look for people to grab dinner with.

After that if the venue isn't open, we might be down to host a few setups in our room. Skullgirls/Blazblue/Vsav/Your heart's content
better be a sonic the fighters and an ecco setup my nigga

I just hope y'all are ready for me to record the chaos that goes down this weekend. The masses shall view it alllllllll. That being said, if anyone doesn't want to be on camera, speak now or forever hold that L.

I just hope y'all are ready for me to record the chaos that goes down this weekend. The masses shall view it alllllllll. That being said, if anyone doesn't want to be on camera, speak now or forever hold that L.
lets take all the selfies, sp

Can you go back in time and get video of EVERYTHING Jayford said last year?

Can you go back in time and get video of EVERYTHING Jayford said last year?

Jayford's not going to NWM this year but he claims he's going to practice for combo breaker and gatekeep this year.

When he drops sg for another game then drops that game for another game then drops all of those games for hearthstone only to decide he wants to play SG and Marvel 2 while playing random kusoge on fightcade then goes 1-2 in pools at combo breaker and ceotaku, please be sure to give him endless amounts of shit on twitter.

Reactions: Hawt Salsa
Jayford's not going to NWM this year but he claims he's going to practice for combo breaker and gatekeep this year.
Jayford hasn't been good at any game after it was publicly released. Yeah I said it. :^P

Jayford hasn't been good at any game after it was publicly released. Yeah I said it. :^P

Does he still owe you money

Reactions: Hawt Salsa