• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

April Fools Day Thread

Jutsei

Unwavering Hype
Reaction score
Website
jutsei.deviantart.com
Steam
Jutsei
PSN
Animeking194
Peacock Painwheel Unknown
MOD NOTE: Yes, Fukua is actually a thing, but please keep that discussion to the Fukua section.

Since it's April Fools Day 2014, just post any good (or special) April Fools Jokes in here.
Be it Blizzard's annual bullshit, something really mean spirited, or something fun, just put it here so everyone can see it!

To start, Deviantart apparently let's you make things with your mind
Better than the Mudkip thing like 10 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year people hung out with me. Day after I was alone again, jokes on them though... my computer is the only friend I need.

One of the best April Fool's ever.

Last year people hung out with me. Day after I was alone again, jokes on them though... my computer is the only friend I need.

Friends are for the weak.

Reactions: Skullmageddon
friends are those things you eat when they try to escape, right

Reactions: Icky
Big Band's release.

One of the best April Fool's ever.

Friends are for the weak.
I love Google.

So, for April Fool's Day, Adult Swim showed Perfect Hair Forever, but that's not all.
They started showing a Space Ghost marathon after that.
And one of the episodes shown was the infamous one where Space Ghost followed an Ant through various backgrounds for a full ten minutes

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
http://www.seriouszone.com/cms/news.php?newsid=2011

I've gotten in touch with them because, I don't want a game of myself without any profits going my way.

But then I got this email:

Hello,

No worries, you can also play as anyone else. I am sure you know some idiots worth playing with :-). As a matter of fact, that's main task. Playing as yourself is an added bonus.

Thanks again,
So much awesome.

League of Legends opened a WTF mode similar to DotA 1.
Features:
  • No manacost
  • No energy cost
  • Double attackspeed and extra 25% crit chance for ranged champions
  • 80% base cooldown reduction
  • Not sure, but some champions like Kassadin or Master Yi were disabled
  • Some things were nerfed, like Shaco's box (stacks only 6 box) and Mejai/SotO were removed rip leviathan
  • There's a Blind/Draft mode similar to those 1v1s and 2v2s we had last year
I didn't find the post on NA's website, but it's in the Brazilian one. The mode is available to play there. Don't know about other regions.

Who needs April Fools Day?
You can troll people whenever you want!

(And it's almost impossible to fool someone. 'Cause, you know... Everyone knows it's April Fools Day...)

Colossi you already posted that bro.
Fuck my internet. Didn't showed as posted, went to work and tried posting again now.

"come back when you can manipulate sand or something"
XS5LK.gif

(also surprised at no jab at Annie or Umbrella)

Reactions: Lavama
Just a heads up that there's now a fukua section, so in the interest of keeping this thread about other april fools jokes, please create new threads there if you want to do talk about fukua. I can also move your posts from this thread over there if you'd like.

LOST MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: New Ownership Announcement

So, Guild Wars 2 had an interesting April Fools Day Joke this year.

tlPYPTN.png

They made everybody into bobble heads. No race is safe from the bobble (especially the Charr). Keep in mind there was no patch for this, it just suddenly happened at around 1:00 am last night. When I mean everybody, I mean everything because it includes NPCS, Pets/Summons and Mini Pets. Even most of the hostile mobs and bosses have bobble heads as well.

Also this event is tied to your computer's time and not the server time. As long as you have your date set to 4/1 you'll be in Bobble head Mode. Others won't be able to see it though unless they have their computer's date set to 4/1 as well.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
The weather was trolly today. It rained then it hailed and hit me on the head. aprilfoolsIloverainfuckyouweather

I thought the Equestria Daily (pony news site, for those unfamiliar) was cute. It was basically a post celebrating Friendship is Magic and its fandom reaching all the way to the year 2045, with a sort of "remember when that incredibly controversial thing <that didn't actually happen in the show> happened in Season 27? Man, it had such an impact on the show"

Beyond that, Fukua, and PMBR's trailer to some degree, I generally disliked this April Fool's Day. The whole thing just felt pointless and dumb after awhile.

Minecraft made everything Villager Related.
Every sound byte, literally every sound was replaced with villager voices, and all your skins defaulted to the villager.