• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Combos

LizmoTengoku

「Stand Master」
Reaction score
Robo Fortune Ms. Fortune Big Band
Not a big combo, but certainly fun to do!
Wulf Slap feat. Excellebella
42d71da6d39e46904a0d55b52b5bc5fb.gif

plusvybz

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bustinoutthebando/
Valentine Beowulf
c.lk, c.mp, c.hp,
j.lp, j.mk, j.hp,
hop j.mp,
s.hk,
walk forward, c.mp, s.hk xx L Hurting Hurl,
s.mk, c.hp,
s.lp, s.lk, s.mp (mic drop), s.hk xx L Wulf Blitzer, 9K, 1K,
otg c.mk, Naegling Knee Lift, Da Grendel Killa.

hitting them with the s.lp and lk either misses or i hit the lp and the lk misses, what do i do?

CaioLugon

Reaction score
Steam
CaioLugon
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Parasoul
hitting them with the s.lp and lk either misses or i hit the lp and the lk misses, what do i do?
"Note: The combos here are optimized for damage, you can just do [c.lp, s.mp, s.hk] instead of [s.lp, s.lk, s.mp (mic drop), s.hk] to make the final chain easier and more consistent. Also, finishing the combo with Canis Major Press (2P in the air from grab mode) or Geatish Trepak (2K on the ground from grab mode) gives an untechable knockdown, leaving you at a much more advantageous position forcing the opponent to block a mix-up when they get up but does a bit less damage."

plusvybz

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bustinoutthebando/
Valentine Beowulf
"Note: The combos here are optimized for damage, you can just do [c.lp, s.mp, s.hk] instead of [s.lp, s.lk, s.mp (mic drop), s.hk] to make the final chain easier and more consistent. Also, finishing the combo with Canis Major Press (2P in the air from grab mode) or Geatish Trepak (2K on the ground from grab mode) gives an untechable knockdown, leaving you at a much more advantageous position forcing the opponent to block a mix-up when they get up but does a bit less damage."

ty ps why do u hate me

Cattfish

Reaction score
Steam
IBelieveIn720
Robo Fortune Double
May I get some critique on these? With light tweaks they work on everyone except BB&Double.
1 meter chairless:
1 hype chairless:

havick9

Reaction score
Steam
havick9
Eliza Beowulf Big Band
You probably already know this already but you can just go straight to sHK right after the shot instead of hop jMP.

You can also do this thing with either chairless cHP (no heavies) or L.Chairtoss to jLPorLK chairless jHP > assist button + back before you hit the ground.

Nevins

Hidden character
Reaction score
Website
tangerinepop.com
PSN
cpnsleepy
Fukua Robo Fortune Big Band
Any changes to Beo's combos since the patch hit PSN?
Haven't watched much of stuff on PC/Steam videos.
Like basic B&Bs or stuff w/EX moves? Thanks.