• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Black Dahlia Alpha/Beta Gameplay Discussion Thread

Appreciate the feedback so far, going to be making some changes and testing out some experiments hopefully this week. For those advocating for brand new mechanics and redesigning things completely (many of which are asking for new art), we won't be doing anything like that right now as the character needs to begin to stabilize for her release. We're open to revisiting some of her tools as part the beta cycle after her release dedicated for balancing and experiments though!

• Tag in has to have a lot of recovery or else Ice Shot will be safe on tag in (no), but perhaps her Normal Shot from Tag In can just always knockdown.

• We can hopefully experiment with a level one version of Parting Gift, but I'd very much like to avoid anything that cheats DHC or meterspending rules as a result of it being a two part super.

• For Girl's Night, outtake will probably interact with it somehow as a counterplay option, but the extent of how that will work remains to be seen.

• Lots of other reasonable QoL or minor tweaks suggested we're open to implementing, so we'll give them a shot and see what makes it into the next patch.

• Please do continue reporting bugs in official channels (new threads on SH in bug sections, or Discord) so we can get them all resolved for her release, and thank you for all of the bugs reported so far!

Backdash is 6F start up, are you going from a backwards input and completing 236P in 6F? I like to think I'm okay at inputs but 4,4,236P or 4+PP,236P in 6 frames is really hard even for me - are you trying to do this from a buffered backdash somewhere?
Any thoughts on experiments with the balance of shots? Ice seems to be a pretty dominant choice.

Any thoughts on experiments with the balance of shots? Ice seems to be a pretty dominant choice.

Ice Shot received a lot of buffs at once, probably too many, but it was a good experiment. I'm happy to see Ice be useful but I think it will receive some tweaks to make it less good at everything, similar to old Lightning Shot, but it should still do more or less the same things that it does now.

Appreciate the feedback so far, going to be making some changes and testing out some experiments hopefully this week. For those advocating for brand new mechanics and redesigning things completely (many of which are asking for new art), we won't be doing anything like that right now as the character needs to begin to stabilize for her release. We're open to revisiting some of her tools as part the beta cycle after her release dedicated for balancing and experiments though!

• Tag in has to have a lot of recovery or else Ice Shot will be safe on tag in (no), but perhaps her Normal Shot from Tag In can just always knockdown.

• We can hopefully experiment with a level one version of Parting Gift, but I'd very much like to avoid anything that cheats DHC or meterspending rules as a result of it being a two part super.

• For Girl's Night, outtake will probably interact with it somehow as a counterplay option, but the extent of how that will work remains to be seen.

• Lots of other reasonable QoL or minor tweaks suggested we're open to implementing, so we'll give them a shot and see what makes it into the next patch.

• Please do continue reporting bugs in official channels (new threads on SH in bug sections, or Discord) so we can get them all resolved for her release, and thank you for all of the bugs reported so far!

Backdash is 6F start up, are you going from a backwards input and completing 236P in 6F? I like to think I'm okay at inputs but 4,4,236P or 4+PP,236P in 6 frames is really hard even for me - are you trying to do this from a buffered backdash somewhere?
First of all, thanks for the transparency!

Second, do you have any thoughts on being able to confirm a midscreen grab with teleport? We just need like 2 less recovery frames to do that, same for laser into TP.
Also, any thoughts on being able to taunt mid C4 detonation for cool points?

Reactions: ShinFenrir
Also, any thoughts on being able to taunt mid C4 detonation for cool points?
Probably not right now!

do you have any thoughts on being able to confirm a midscreen grab with teleport? We just need like 2 less recovery frames to do that, same for laser into TP.
I like midscreen grab into teleport a lot, I may take a look at that. Laser > TP > cLP is very far away from working right now from my tests unless you're talking about another situation, so I don't think that is happening. In the next test, when Parting Gift is one bar (and picks up from the OTG state like Valentine's level 5), any stray laser will be confirmable a lot more often without needing to make a reaction, so that will hopefully satisfy your fullscreen Rail Shot conversion itch?

Something is concerning me. When that ammo HUD indicator for Dahlia was implemented, you said that it is a prototype. You're still on the verge of updating the ammo HUD?

Something is concerning me. When that ammo HUD indicator for Dahlia was implemented, you said that it is a prototype.
The first version of Dahlia's ammo counter was built as a prototype without using our proper UI tools. This is why it would shake and jitter when the camera zoomed or shaked during hitstop. They were actually built using our gameplay objects such as characters, projectiles, the dust on the floor when characters jump, etc, for expediency.

We have already built the proper version of that ammo HUD however using our UI tools, so you'll see that it no longer shakes in the game anymore, so it should be fully ready unless you're still seeing new bugs with it.

The first version of Dahlia's ammo counter was built as a prototype without using our proper UI tools. This is why it would shake and jitter when the camera zoomed or shaked during hitstop. They were actually built using our gameplay objects such as characters, projectiles, the dust on the floor when characters jump, etc, for expediency.

We have already built the proper version of that ammo HUD however using our UI tools, so you'll see that it no longer shakes in the game anymore, so it should be fully ready unless you're still seeing new bugs with it.
That's amazing. It's good enough with Umbrella having her ingame fullness meter HUD. And it's with Dahlia getting an ingame ammo HUD. Also, how about adding an ammo type setting for the Training Mode? I know my feedback will push back her release a little bit. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
For those advocating for brand new mechanics and redesigning things completely (many of which are asking for new art), we won't be doing anything like that right now as the character needs to begin to stabilize for her release.

I am not sure if this is considered a “new mechanic” or a smaller QoL change to her game play but have you thought about the reload shot change ideas presented in this thread?

Imo those need to be implemented before release as it a core part of her gameplay.

Referenced below for convenience:

2. Special Ammo still primarily locked behind meter: Locking ammo behind odd reloads or super feels like cutting off the main part of the mechanic. Bullets already go away despite needing reload. A fast startup/recovery reload stance (like 22+pp) at 30f a bullet seems fair. Press back + corresponding button for option to back-load; frontloads by default. Reloading more than 1 or 2 at a time would be tough. Squigly, Beo & Robo w/charges/hype/drones do a lot without meter. Effectively, we have 1 ammo type. Not planning a playstyle depending on the opponent/situation is a letdown when the special ammo's been so fun. Echoed posts for all random H-reload would be cool. 1/3 a meter, small pause on metergain. Just-frame version's random w/chance for repeats. M-reload half random, half normal; just-frame version frontloads special ammo. Fits her wildcard theming. My main question mark when I play wit her.

RELOAD MECHANIC

This is the big one. Reload is really not fun to play with. needing two bullets to get to your special is to much investment when your opponent doesnt need to do anything but hit you regularly. I propose this rework

Light Reload - Same as is, you get 6 regular bullets, consistent and reliable. This is a complete wipe to whatever was in your gun already

Medium Reload - TWO OPTIONS HERE - Additive reload, where the regular bullets you load are ADDED to the magazine and dont wipe whatever you had in your gun. So if you we're down to two shotgun bullets, and you use medium reload, the order would be

Shotgun-Shotgun-Regular-Regular-Regular-Regular

OR (And this is the fun one)

3-6 Bullets Load. Completely Random Bullets. Make dahlia the most interesting character in the game and reward the shit out of people who want the special bullets

And the big one for me

Heavy Reload - Dahlia tosses one bullet into the air. When you hit ANY of her normal buttons to hit the active reload window, the corresponding normal will load, this singular bullet, the one the normal corresponds with.

For example,

Dahlia inputs heavy reload, flicks one bullet up, Player pressed LK to trigger the active reload - The bullet loaded is then FIRE. This gives dahlia meterless and slow, but reliable on demand access to her special bullets.

There needs to be another way to load special ammo types that does not cost meter and is not random. (but is more risky). Echoing Nuuance here, saying a reload stance would be great for this. ((22+PP) and 30f a bullet). Having a non-randomized meterless but risky way to get special ammo would add a lot to her gameplay. She effectively has only one ammo type at the moment because the reset are paywalled.

Right now i dislike how the current reload system is completely randomised. Even if you can use H and m reload to predict your bullet loadout, its still completely unknown to you what order you will get the special bullets in. This is very clunky. It feels like the main mechanic of the character is to play what around special bullets you load in, but due to what special bullets you get being essentially out of your control you mainly just treat them like more damaging standard shots or a slightly better neutral tool.
Id like to see an addition to the UI were it displays the next 2 special bullets in your line up. this would give you more agency and control over your loadout and will give more mindful play to using both Heavy and Medium reload instead of feeling like you are just being dealt a bad hands in poker.

Looking at earlier comments I think this genuinely solves reloading:

- Holding back on reload keeps what you got & simply fill remaining slots.
- Normal H-reload's all random. Active-reload/Just-frame you choose 1 bullet at a time using corresponding normal like triv said. Frontloads by default, keep previous ammo.
- Since backloading's solved, M-strength's 3 random, 3 normal. Active-reload gives 3 of the same random bullet (i.e. 3 electric, 3 normal).

There there are probably a few more that I missed.

I agree with Triv’s ideas the most here.

Imo the reload mechanic is not in a release ready state. This is the most critical thing to get stabilized for the character before release as it directly impacts her main style and gameplay.

Just wanted to point out the current state of "Counter, Strike!"

Pros:
-Reversal option
-Beats armor and most DPs (Only loses to hitgrabs like Umbrella's or Proyectiles like Beo's DP)
-Punishes big disjointed physical moves
-You dont take damage form the hit unlike Annie's taunt
-Frame 1 active
-Option against PBGCs
-Meterless combo conversion
-9k Damage for 1 bar on hit
-Beats downback + DP assist with M counter
-Provides 50/50 with either L or M counter

Cons:
-Requires participation from both players to trigger
-Doesnt punish the opponent whiffing a move like an airgrab on your wakeup
-Even on trigger it can be avoided or blocked
-On block its -21
-Doesnt counter proyectiles
-Doesnt counter grabs
-Doesnt counter hitgrabs
-Doesnt counter command grabs
-Does not counter Bursts for a blue burst or a hit like Annie's taunt does
-Not super cancelable
-Combo on hit starts at stage 3
-Little time to convert optimally (only a downside cause of prev Con)
-H Counter, Strike! gives no value on successful trigger
-Its a special that cant be used in combos/conversions
-One of the few bad reversal assists
-Alpha Counter doesnt punish opponent on recovery from the move you blocked

Im not suggesting anything, i just wanted to denote how many pros you have compared to the cons you get, and the quality of both

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is considered a “new mechanic” or a smaller QoL change to her game play but have you thought about the reload shot change ideas presented in this thread?
I've thought about it a lot! A lot of things already brought up I had written down myself for future experiments. I don't think reload changes are out of the question in the future (I think a few experiments are actually pretty likely), but for where we're at in our schedule we won't be doing massive refactors for reload at this time.

Just wanted to point out the current state of "Counter, Strike!"
Hm, I don't think counting the number of items in a pros and cons is great data. I could write pros and cons list about drinking water in jest where the cons list is inflated with line items, haha.

Of course, I think it's okay that not every character has a H Beat Extend as their meterless DP option. Some characters don't have any meterless reversals, some have requirements for their activation, some characters have nothing that beats throw + assist without going back into another guess, and the list goes on. I get that her reversal is less effective than Beat Extend and Fiber Upper, but that doesn't strike me as anything that needs to adjusted right this second.

Not to mention that the Bunny Burrow shows the sigils of characters in game on the betting board, like in the NMO Arena where it shows the banners of characters in game. I think I'm gonna make it my second most favorite stage.

My comment is that if perfect reload is a straight upgrade over a basic reload, just with an execution barrier, you might as well remove the barrier and make every reload perfect. Why make it so players with worse execution have a slightly slower reload, when the real barrier should be managing their ammo correctly?
I messe up um my ammo very ofthen Xd

A new update is live.
Please post serious feedback here.
We prefer bugs in the official Discord (#2e-bugs in discord.gg/skullgirls, but new threads on Skullheart is also okay, preferably bug reports should not go in this thread)

The notes said that the newest update that came out recently is the last update before Dahlia's full release. Would that push it back when we give feedback? Also, about the Story Mode palette that is not yet revealed. Is it gonna be revealed in her full release?

Does anyone have any issues getting backdash fireball reliably? It feels like I either kara-cancel it too early because I get the shot from the startup of the backdash, or I backdash and just dont get the gunshot at all. Anyway to make the logic in the input for this such that its easier to get it reliably? Somehow TK robo beams feel easier. If its just me i'll hold it though

I have a similar issue doing fireball -> onslaught fireball

EDIT: Also by chance, in the ambient noise of dahlias "Empowered" SFX, does anyone hear faintly what sounds like keyboard and mouse clicking?

Last edited:
Also by chance, in the ambient noise of dahlias "Empowered" SFX, does anyone hear faintly what sounds like keyboard and mouse clicking?
It sounds like a "static" effect to me, and it loops, so I'm thinking it's intentional.

Does anyone have any issues getting backdash fireball reliably? It feels like I either kara-cancel it too early because I get the shot from the startup of the backdash, or I backdash and just dont get the gunshot at all. Anyway to make the logic in the input for this such that its easier to get it reliably? Somehow TK robo beams feel easier. If its just me i'll hold it though

I have a similar issue doing fireball -> onslaught fireball
Softie posted something similar but I didn't hear back. Is it okay if she's unable to get fireball from backdash start up? I don't mind trying that if it would help.

I can look at making fireball buffer by a couple frames from Onslaught too.

Softie posted something similar but I didn't hear back. Is it okay if she's unable to get fireball from backdash start up? I don't mind trying that if it would help.

I can look at making fireball buffer by a couple frames from Onslaught too.
Yes please, that sounds absolutely fantastic!

As far as her reload mechanics go, should we expect any changes to how it will function within the next cycles?

As far as her reload mechanics go, should we expect any changes to how it will function within the next cycles?
I posted about it earlier but we won't be doing any brand new experiments or refactors of any more of her mechanics before her initial launch - but I think changes shortly after when we're in the beta cycle after Dahlia release but before Marie alpha would be a good opportunity to test some different changes out. =)

English is not my native language, so please forgive some spell errors
Thanks for the patch and all the hard work in Dahlia, I know we don't really have too much time to give feedback but I'll just dump my thoughts before the oficial release.

This one is mostly used for resets ands mixups, but it loses so damn hard to reversals, and it's outclassed by Ice Shot for pressure so I think making the 2nd hit sticking in after Dahlia getting hit is somewhat useful to force trade situations. Also increase it's damage on the explosion should make this bullet more atractive for the doily mix.
This bullet is fine, my only suggestion is to make the hitstop of wallbounce a little bigger agains't medium/heavies to have some conversions somewhat universal, but to be honest this is not needed, just a suggestion.
Another cool bullet that got outclassed by Ice Shot, maybe returning some damage or meter build on contact is the move here, another thing that would be cool is making this bullet destroy other projectiles at least once, or (maybe too strong?) increasing the explosion radius to make easier to catch up some ranges
So, my first QoL suggestion is putting some indicator for each button, maybe something small like assists indicator. I personally use the doily setup a lot to build a bar in my combos so it's easy to get lost after moving too much around the screen.
My another suggestion is having doily to set up faster the far you throw, I don't really have a good reason besides "it's makes sense to me".
This super has become >godlike< after the scaling changes but I think the hitbox first roll of barrel should be bigger, it's waaay too easy to stop barrel if you use somewhat in midrange or fullscreen if the oponent have disjointed or fast normals. Other than that, this super don't really need anything.
I like the idea of tauting supers, but maybe, just maybe, returning partially the old bomb explosion if you use the extra bar, and with partially I mean the damage (and maybe the armor break?). I don't know the other Dahlia players but I used a lot of Parting Gift before becoming a level 1 super so I think it's just nice to have both of them.

- Good Granny Dahlia is way too quiet, I really want to use jHK and her "Bless your heart";
- Can I have the option to trigger the "Aw my back" winpose for Granny Dahlia with holding LP+MP?
- If I use the bell ring (214PP with bunnies in the screen) to win the game, can I have Dahlia to keep ringing the bell as winpose?

Granade Fire (LK Bullet):
This one is mostly used for resets ands mixups, but it loses so damn hard to reversals, and it's outclassed by Ice Shot for pressure so I think making the 2nd hit sticking in after Dahlia getting hit is somewhat useful to force trade situations. Also increase it's damage on the explosion should make this bullet more atractive for the doily mix.
I suggested this as well a few posts back. After reload refactor, this is my most desired change. I currently avoid using it because it loses so hard to reversals. Currently you have to have a good amount of spacing to avoid them and that almost always requires meter to setup and even then many reversals can still beat it with almost no effort.

Electric Shot (HK Bullet):
Another cool bullet that got outclassed by Ice Shot, maybe returning some damage or meter build on contact is the move here, another thing that would be cool is making this bullet destroy other projectiles at least once, or (maybe too strong?) increasing the explosion radius to make easier to catch up some ranges
I love the idea of making this bullet destroy projectiles (at least one, maybe two of them). It would really make it more unique and have it stand out more from ice shot.

Doliy:
putting some indicator for each button, maybe something small like assists indicator
This! I forget which version I throw all the time and end up using the wrong one often if I didn't throw it in the same combo

Detonation of Parting Gift (second 236PP)
...and with partially I mean the damage (and maybe the armor break?). I don't know the other Dahlia players but I used a lot of Parting Gift before becoming a level 1 super so I think it's just nice to have both of them.
Parting gift is a little underpowered at the moment imo. I like the level 1 change but removal of armor break seems unwarranted. Especially if I spent a bar to set it up. Also I think the damage should be increased a little as you can't DHC from it.

Empower:
The reduction for cHP & HP blast damage should be reverted. Seems like an unnecessary nerf.

(H) Counter
I like the teleport counter especially how it works with projectiles. Maybe if the other player is standing on the Doliy the counter action should be performed? I need more time to play with it. I think this change and the Electric shot change would help her with the issues she has in some zoning setups.

Last edited:
I love the idea of making this bullet destroy projectiles (at least one, maybe two of them). It would really make it more unique and have it stand out more from ice shot.
i always thought railshot made more sense destroying projectiles. Like most games. It's a full blow laser. idk, dont see electric shot doing the same thing. Maybe something else other than just stun cuz that kinda falls under all of them, especially ice. Would be cool if electric had 1 more small bonus like subtracting 5 or 10 undizzy per bullet. With how her routes work i dont think she'd be able to cheat out anything substantial. Otherwise railshot reflecting off walls would be sick with a thin laser trail during startup.

Reactions: ReyMercury YT
i always thought railshot made more sense destroying projectiles. Like most games. It's a full blow laser. idk, dont see electric shot doing the same thing. Maybe something else other than just stun cuz that kinda falls under all of them, especially ice. Would be cool if electric had 1 more small bonus like subtracting 5 or 10 undizzy per bullet. With how her routes work i dont think she'd be able to cheat out anything substantial. Otherwise railshot reflecting off walls would be sick with a thin laser trail during startup.
It would be interesting to play with the undizzy idea, but I think electric destroying projectiles is still valid even with railshot.

Railshot is more of a quick long range poke / knockdown with no chance to follow up / combo from on its own from distance. Electric being a slow moving projectile would be able to be used as a shield to close distance a bit or to eat a projectile and stun long enough to potentially get a combo.

Chain lightning
Another potential idea would be to make electric instead chain lightning to assists and maybe pull them together a bit on hit (it is electric so this makes since)
To balance it might be necessary to remove freezing assists from ice shot.

Continue Through
Sort of like the chain lightning idea, electric could continue through the other player stunning them on hit and potentially their assist if they are behind them. If it does continue it would be neat to have it bounce off the ground and walls following the path that railshot would if it bounced. (Not like electric does now where it bounces in the corner)

Last edited:
Is Barrel super suppose to do no chip damage when you hit it inbetween the first and final explosion hit of the super? anyway I think it would be cool if all hits of barrel did chip damage not just the first and last hit of it.

i think dahlia is in a really good spot right now she feels really smooth to play and feels very strong, although that may be due to one of my friends actively gaslighting me into thinking she's top 5.

2 QOL changes i would ask for make 5HP ground bounce a bit higher to make 5HP < standard shot work OTG-less. i think it would be cool for her routing
also make her actionable during her back-dash so you can jump out of it or smth. i haven't yet found anything interesting you can do with back dash > air dash besides retreating air gunshots. but id say you would rather just use C.MK and it would do the same for you space control wise but better.

2 QOL changes i would ask for make 5HP ground bounce a bit higher to make 5HP < standard shot work OTG-less. i think it would be cool for her routing
also make her actionable during her back-dash so you can jump out of it or smth. i haven't yet found anything interesting you can do with back dash > air dash besides retreating air gunshots. but id say you would rather just use C.MK and it would do the same for you space control wise but better.
Neither of those are QOL changes. A quality of life change would be something like increasing the buffer after Empower for 2MP, to make it easier. Also, you get a faster crossup with backdash Onslaught.

I agree that Dahlia feels very, very strong atm. I'm something of a hater myself, already. For example, I don't really get why Ice still breaks armor, it's annoying. Though I wouldn't mind positive changes like M and H railgun bouncing on surfaces cause that sounds rlly cool but idk how much you can do in that regard.

I think she's cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyned
A final Beta update is out and it gives Dahlia final four palettes. Sadly, neither of them is a Nine the Phantom palette. But her Story Mode palette has yet to be revealed and this is probably her last chance to get it. If not, it's fine.

i hope very soon, reloading gets looked at as the first point of change. Understand things are winding down for release but i dont see how for release even in a casual sense, the M & H reloads take up slots when people are only trying to hurriedly run through 2 normal shots before a non-guaranteed 3rd or 6th bullet...

Those reloads are painful how the they just fill in slots-kinda-vibe.
Besides that and some other stuff for experiments she seems nice

P.S. @Liam Can live frame data & frame readout on invuln for counter in upper right be updated in training mode? & also update cpu from *not* attacking when you actively go for parry. It just stops moving every time unless it's already stuck in active frames.

Last edited:
Would there happen to be any plans for Bunny-specific voice clips for Girls Night? Situational, but audio cues would help discern who has been hit or KO'd in the chaos.
Also a bit bummed that the Bunnies all use the same voice clips considering the variety among Parasol's Egrets.

Hey, @Liam, now that the changes are finalized, the process of bringing Dahlia to consoles is gonna be more straightforward than before because of the rewrite of the codebase that makes console development much easier if I recall, right?

There is this thing that allows you to continue your chain by teleporting without triggering IPS.
(Normal > TP > Normal)
I really think this is amazing and rewards the player for setting up their resources, in this case teleport. It also makes teleport a combo tool. It might be a bug but even if so, pls PLS let us have this, it's so cool!

The thing

Reactions: antiglow
Can we make the following more consistent for heavy characters?

1. JHK -> KK (onslaught) -> JHP -> 2MP -> HK
- 2MP doesn't re-stand 1/2 the time for me on heavies
2. HK -> 236HP -> Last Call -> PP (dash) -> HP (hold)
- The window to get HP is doable but small and drops a good 1/3rd of the time-- especially online

Last edited:
Can we make the following more consistent for heavy characters?

1. JHK -> KK (onslaught) -> JHP -> 2MP -> HK
- 2MP doesn't re-stand 1/2 the time for me on heavies
2. HK -> 236HP -> Last Call -> PP (dash) -> HP (hold)
- The window to get HP is doable but small and drops a good 1/3rd of the time-- especially online
It's easy enough to drop that I'm currently just replacing it with 5MK in my routing. I'd appreciate it if it was more consistent, for sure.

It's been four weeks since that final Beta update dropped. Are we gonna get info about Dahlia's full release somehow or what? I want it to be done and dusted so that we can be off to the wait for Marie's Alpha and its info.

Reactions: Nuuance
We submitted Black Dahlia for release on all platforms awhile ago and we're just waiting for the green light to release her. Once the build passes review and we have final release dates, we'll announce them - apologies for the long wait!

We submitted Black Dahlia for release on all platforms awhile ago and we're just waiting for the green light to release her. Once the build passes review and we have final release dates, we'll announce them - apologies for the long wait!
Well, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft better hurry up and give you the green light announcement to release her because Skullgirls is being featured at EVO Japan as a side tournament and I am planning a special online casual on the PC version so that we can be off to the wait for Marie and the time I make an Orie palette out of her and begin my journey to also become a PC player. Just saying.

Well, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft better hurry up and give you the green light announcement to release her because Skullgirls is being featured at EVO Japan as a side tournament and I am planning a special online casual on the PC version so that we can be off to the wait for Marie and the time I make an Orie palette out of her and begin my journey to also become a PC player. Just saying.
hey good news

Well, the good news is that we got release dates. But the bad news is that there is still no word on the Xbox ports yet.

hey good news
Yay, nice to see the main game and SGM updating almost at the same time.
It's nice to be a fan of "Skullgirls" nowadays.