• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

I was talking about the other Street Fighter show
AKA Street Fighter, on the incredible world of Dic(k)

This is one of the best trophie names I've seen in a while, dat reference

BfGoGBGCAAEGHYm.jpg:large

The fucking reference is nothing.
LOOK AT THE TROPHY IMAGE.
GOOD LORD.
They go together perfectly, which is why this trophie is the best

Reactions: Lunerstep
I swear to God if Blazblue 4's final boss is this I will not mind it at all.
sure why not, blazblue is all about time travel and alternate realities so it's not that unusual if they wrote a female Ragna that became a moomookomoo unit for whatever reason (but it in all honestly she seems like a joke character to me)

AKA Street Fighter, on the incredible world of Dic(k)
for god sake Guile climb a wall like he was spiderman
Ken exploded a studio because he kick film negatives
Bison knock out Cammy with glowy red eyes

The funny thing is, I think I've seen something like this on Deviantart before.
Blazblue: it's the new sonic

sure why not, blazblue is all about time travel and alternate realities so it's not that unusual if they wrote a female Ragna that became a moomookomoo unit for whatever reason (but it in all honestly she seems like a joke character to me)
all the more reason there needs to be a Guilty Gear vs Blazblue crossover.

for god sake Guile climb a wall like he was spiderman
Ken exploded a studio because he kick film negatives
Bison knock out Cammy with glowy red eyes
CHUN KICKED A CAR IN HALF
CHUN AND GUILE DODGED A SANDWICH!
NOT THE BIIIIIITE!!!

Reactions: jam1220
I like it X3

wasn't there some inferred bit in the story about how Ragna is an artificial human like the Murakumo girls? And even if that isn't the case, with all the space/time weirdness in play it isn't that huge a stretch to make one of the models we haven't seen to be Ragna-ish.
CHUN KICKED A CAR IN HALF
The others i'll understand, but c'mon, kicking cars is totally in the games too.

I don't play Blazblue but I want to say that when I go to my locals and see people playing, that shit looks SO pretty.

wasn't there some inferred bit in the story about how Ragna is an artificial human like the Murakumo girls? And even if that isn't the case, with all the space/time weirdness in play it isn't that huge a stretch to make one of the models we haven't seen to be Ragna-ish.

The others i'll understand, but c'mon, kicking cars is totally in the games too.
single. kick. in. half.
AND THEN SHE WONDERS WHO THREW THE CAR AT HER! AFTER SHE KICKED IT IN HALF!

It's doubtful, but I hope they won't be charging us for the balance patch by releasing something like "Chrono Phantasma Extend". I haven't been playing the game in awhile because of college, but I wonder how the update will affect Hakumen, Litchi and Bullet. People say Bullet is low tier and there are people who say that Haku and Litchi, the characters that convinced me to get into the series, are OP.

Hakumen is the best Kamen Rider that never happened

Hakumen is the best Kamen Rider that never happened
um, excuse me, that title belongs to Kamen Rider G. And it will stay that way thank you very much.

The funny thing is, I think I've seen something like this on Deviantart before.
There's all sorts of weird Blazblue shit there if you look hard enough.

A friend of mine and I once just searched for Blazblue art on Devianart and just looked for the worst pictures on there to laugh at. Plus there's the Blazblue DA account that is just full of material to fall to the ground and laugh at.

A friend of mine and I once just searched for Blazblue art on Devianart and just looked for the worst pictures on there to laugh at. Plus there's the Blazblue DA account that is just full of material to fall to the ground and laugh at.
Once I intentionally typed in Noel Vermillion to see how long it'd take to find fat art of her.
I went 15 pages in, and there was literally fetish art of her for EVERY SINGLE OTHER FETISH (including her as Scooby Doo for some reason), and couldn't find any.
I was really bored that afternoon.

I remember that Scooby-Doo one, I was so confused after that. Though lots of art is the female casts but really fat with their clothing about that rip into pieces

Reactions: Jutsei
I'd be glad to change the subject

New BB:AM Abridged has been up for a couple of days for anyone who missed it

Reactions: Jutsei
oh thank god. I actually looked up Noel Vermillion on DA and I'm getting actually good results.

thank you DA for at some point putting quality control first.

So Vita CP's getting an extra story...

It's an all-comedy beach episode with Ragna, Noel, Celica and Kagura. Bang also gets involved in some way.

tumblr_n05uxveWI81rvcb04o1_1280.jpg

and why can't we have that
i don't care about those four
where's speedo tager
and shockingly modest swimsuit litchi

If only they would just confirm a European release date. I'm worried that Guilty Gear Xrd will have delays like these.

PS3 +R would be nice, but it seems that Arc USA's in an even worse situation than Lab Zero is right now.

Looks like Kokonoe will finally get to STAWP.

So Vita CP's getting an extra story...

It's an all-comedy beach episode with Ragna, Noel, Celica and Kagura. Bang also gets involved in some way.

tumblr_n05uxveWI81rvcb04o1_1280.jpg
"Comedy". Riiiiiiiight....

I really don't get the BB fanbase, the pettanko fetishists. Y U NO LIKE BULLET? :(

where's bikini arakune
There's something better!
sU1sH47.jpg