• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

"Comedy". Riiiiiiiight....

I really don't get the BB fanbase, the pettanko fetishists. Y U NO LIKE BULLET? :(
I like Litchi and Bullet. They contribute a LOT to the plot.)))

Not mine video, but it's still awesome. I need to find some time to git gud at ArcSys games and try to learn Hakumen and/or Litchi in BBCP.

I really don't get the BB fanbase, the pettanko fetishists. Y U NO LIKE BULLET? :(

Really can't help with that question since my mains are a loli, a shota, and a normal (in anime standards) busted Yandere.

So BBCP is gonna be in the Evo lineup.......

tumblr_inline_mqp696QEUD1qz4rgp.gif

So BBCP is gonna be in the Evo lineup.......

tumblr_inline_mqp696QEUD1qz4rgp.gif
Can you tell me all the games that got in, please? I'm really curious. :o
EDIT: Saw the list, very disappointed...

Last edited:
US Sony blog update about CP including the whole two things added to the Vita verison; Abyss mode and the swim suit chapter... thing

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...pecial-edition-features-detailed/?sf1780316=1
An interesting little quote here:
Don’t worry, as summaries for the stories of Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift are included to help you get up to speed on the current events in the BlazBlue universe.
I wonder if this is condensed story modes of both games similar to Reconstruct or if it's just something you have to read like Datalogs or Codexs in other games

The Vita version is also announced for the US but has a vague "Summer 2014" release date
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/1...a-beach-scenario-coming-north-america-summer/

Forgot to add this new Teaser Trailer that came out today but it's nothing special

Why Calamity Trigger? Why not BBCP or at least Extend?

It's the same company that released GG Isuka onto Steam, so this was kinda coming... and I don't want to think that it's to test the water.

It's the same company that released GG Isuka onto Steam, so this was kinda coming... and I don't want to think that it's to test the water.

It was actually a different one, Isuka was published by Kiss LTD and this is H2 Interactives. And of course it came here because this one was ready several years so more money with no cost.

if they complain about sales i'll punch an abacus down their throats

dammit! MOVE WITH THE TIMES!

Well, they don't wasn't to lose money based on speculation. this is also a BUSINESS as well as a form of entertainment. they aren't going to throw money willy nilly just because some people ask them to. in the end sales do matter and it would be best if sales for this WOULD BE GOOD. they need to make money and if the PC ports in the end don't, then they don't have any obligation to follow through on it. plain and simple.

Im happy to see the Blaz community grow. I havent imported CP yet, just waiting for the US release.
I will be maining Amane for sure, he's everything i would want out of a character.

Well, they don't wasn't to lose money based on speculation. this is also a BUSINESS as well as a form of entertainment. they aren't going to throw money willy nilly just because some people ask them to. in the end sales do matter and it would be best if sales for this WOULD BE GOOD. they need to make money and if the PC ports in the end don't, then they don't have any obligation to follow through on it. plain and simple.

i respectfully disagree.

it's an outdated and flawed port. if they're using such disadvantageous product as a "market test", they're shooting themselves in the foot. there's no publicity, little incentive (only the ost), no advantage, little-to-no REASON to get this game.

To add insult to the injury, Continuum shift EXTEND have all the story mode and most of the gallery content on it, making BBCT completely obsolete

Reactions: Maker and Φ
Yea... I'm not too happy about Calamity Trigger... I would've waited until US CP, then I would thrown money at them all day.

AH... I forgot it was Calamity Trigger. Still, I hope people support testing the waters. it allows people to dip their toes into the BlazBlues and if people want it enough, PC owners will buy the game. Plus, its 10 dollars, and there's still other Arc games that are possibly coming to Steam. if 10 dollars is too expensive for people to try out BlazBlue and get into arc games, well, sorry to hear that. also, GFWL is closed. so its understandable why it has no online.

It's kinda of turn off for me, I have no friends and online is the only thing that keeps me sane.

My friend keeps bitching about Izayoi.

He loses a game and he's all like "goddamn Izayoi is so bad that's the only reason you're winning".

Like I'm not playing Plat.

Reactions: Spellbound and Φ
It's kinda of turn off for me, I have no friends and online is the only thing that keeps me sane.
you also get 2 CDs worth of the BlazBlue soundtrack if you dont have it already. plus theres still Legion mode, the story mode, and Score Attack.

I really really think I should hold off on getting CP until I beat a lot of my games.
But...
Terumi...
Jutsei, real talk, just get CP. we all know you like Terumi, so get it. There is no shame in adding one more game to the pile.

you also get 2 CDs worth of the BlazBlue soundtrack if you dont have it already. plus theres still Legion mode, the story mode, and Score Attack.
All that stuff is trivial to Cyanide. But THERE is glorious Bang... but no glorious husbando Relius...

All that stuff is trivial to Cyanide. But THERE is glorious Bang... but no glorious husbando Relius...
well of course, it's Calamity Trigger. I still say it's worth a buy. I have the PSP version on my Vita and I still have fun with it. it was worth the price I paid for and I never touch online with it.

Yeah but still.
I kinda wanted to save my money but then two games come out in March that are practically forcing me to get them at launch
(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ASB which has a limited release, and this having Terumi as a DLC pre-order incentive)

well of course, it's Calamity Trigger. I still say it's worth a buy. I have the PSP version on my Vita and I still have fun with it. it was worth the price I paid for and I never touch online with it.
WEEEELLL... if I means I can look at my husbando Bang then... I might pick it up. But seriously, when's CP Steam?

WEEEELLL... if I means I can look at my husbando Bang then... I might pick it up. But seriously, when's CP Steam?
if the Arc games that were suggested are successful in terms of making money, I'm sure they'll make Steam ports for CP.

I want my Relius. ;~;

Oh yeah, Rape face Bang, best for when facing a Carl like myself.

699406-bang_shishigami.jpg

oh my god... the grammatical errors on the key features of the Steam page....

A round is called a "rebel" and one match can consist of one to five "rebels". To win a round--

A round is called a "rebel" and one match can consist of one to five "rebels". To win a round--
"Bonus Contents - 2 CD's worth of OST included with a total of 42 music!"

Is there a certain character that is really easy to use for beginners? I plan on playing Chronophantasma while the session is still open, which is going to be like a one day session.

From watching videos, I personally am inclined to play noel but if there is a beginner friendly character which I can use that would be a much better option for me.

Is there a certain character that is really easy to use for beginners? I plan on playing Chronophantasma while the session is still open, which is going to be like a one day session.

From watching videos, I personally am inclined to play noel but if there is a beginner friendly character which I can use that would be a much better option for me.

Ragna is the token beginner character. His game-plan is straight forward and not too hard to execute. Though rumor has it he got a bit more difficult in CP.
Jin's also supposedly easy but I always had difficulty with him.

Ragna is the token beginner character. His game-plan is straight forward and not too hard to execute. Though rumor has it he got a bit more difficult in CP.
Jin's also supposedly easy but I always had difficulty with him.
As a friend so eloquently put it "he's the generic balanced guy"

You could call him a shoto if it weren't for his distinct lack of anything resembling a projectile.