• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

You can only wonder who's left to be added in the next game since it'll be the last one.
Off the top of my head (unless it was said other wise in any of the spoiler tags) I think they may release Jubei in the next game. Maybe they'll go the distance and set up a playable Bloodedge as a separate character.

Off the top of my head (unless it was said other wise in any of the spoiler tags) I think they may release Jubei in the next game. Maybe they'll go the distance and set up a playable Bloodedge as a separate character.
Bloodedge confirmed for Evil Ryu

You can only wonder who's left to be added in the next game since it'll be the last one.

Besides Jubei, the only others I could think are Nine and Celica (though I'm not sure if Celica would be a puppet character since she was the original wielder of Nirvana or have a new fighting style) unless they decide to bring up the Remix Hearts characters to the battlefield, which I doubt.

Well I'd say the difference with Kagura and Terumi is they were readily available when the game launched. For US players at least, we were experiencing the new characters and balance and system changes for the first time. Whereas Kokonoe came out a bit later so they may want to give players a bit more time first.

Thing is Japan is also experiencing Terumi and Kagura for the first time as well, being Console exclusives like I said before so both haven't had much testing either, only being released a little more than 2 weeks prior to Kokonoe so I would would think they would be banned as well if we're going with the Injustice character rules. With Kokonoe, I agree with you that since she is the newest character having the least testing, she has good reason to be banned but I think after people saw how destructive she can get with more ease (though in my mind, Kagura and Terumi can be pretty devastating as well) also gave a push for her to be banned as well.

Besides Jubei, the only others I could think are Nine and Celica (though I'm not sure if Celica would be a puppet character since she was the original wielder of Nirvana or have a new fighting style) unless they decide to bring up the Remix Hearts characters to the battlefield, which I doubt.
I have the feeling that Jubei & Celica are gonna be in the next revision of ChronoPhantasma.

They're the only non-playable characters that appear in the cast montage at the very end of the the game's animated opening

i have been blazblue since clamity triger(never played CSEX but i did play CS2 on the 3ds) and my main is hazama,and in the futre it's going to be yuki terumi and hazama being second main and i have a question for ps3 controller users is it hard to do the 623 motion on the analog stick.

i have been blazblue since clamity triger(never played CSEX but i did play CS2 on the 3ds) and my main is hazama,and in the futre it's going to be yuki terumi and hazama being second main and i have a question for ps3 controller users is it hard to do the 623 motion on the analog stick.

well if your going to use a ps3 remote use the pad it's more precise than the analog stick also it's not hard to do a 623 on pad

well if your going to use a ps3 remote use the pad it's more precise than the analog stick also it's not hard to do a 623 on pad

remote don't you mean the duel shock controller

Honestly at this point all I see are jubei, celica and nine/phantom and maybe saya being possibly playable in next game, due to me not playing the game or spoiling to much for myself is there anyone I'm missing?

I wouldn't mind a post game back susano'o unit terumi, bloodedge and others though, kinda worried last game might just have 2 new characters to the roster then thats it....

I bet celica gonna be another puppet character like the clovers only kinda a in between the two type ^^

Let me see...

• Obviously, Jubei, Celica, Bloodedge.
  • Snce we know how long Terumi lasts, Ghost!Terumi? Nightmare Hazama?
  • For da lulz, Linhua and Torakaka.
  • For raeg bait, anyone exclusive to Remix Heart or XBlaze.

Man has getting jump cancels out of normals always been this terrible?

I just try to do sweep into qcb c and it nets me a damn sjc.

It feels kind of wonky, but it's all muscle memory anyways.

I honestly would love to see Cajun become a playable character.

Also, found this while surfing the web, there's more but I'll just post this one, I enjoyed it the most.

tumblr_mvbi2lnCME1qh532ko2_500.jpg

I honestly would love to see Cajun become a playable character.

Also, found this while surfing the web, there's more but I'll just post this one, I enjoyed it the most.

omg better yet what happens if he met terumi in the after life

Let me see...
  • For raeg bait, anyone exclusive to Remix Heart or XBlaze.

Hey, to be fair, Mai would be pretty awesome. IIRC, she fights with a sword and knife, and could basically have Rogue's MvC1 power steal move. Stealing a Drive ability or something would be pretty epic.

Reactions: Lunerstep
Hey, to be fair, Mai would be pretty awesome. IIRC, she fights with a sword and knife, and could basically have Rogue's MvC1 power steal move. Stealing a Drive ability or something would be pretty epic.
Plus more boobs!
Though to be fair your idea does sound pretty awesome

Reactions: Lunerstep
Looking seen some of the artwork from the new gallery, I'm surprised at the amount of Lambda in there.

She's totally coming back. Then again, I think she's secretly Minerva . . .

Looking seen some of the artwork from the new gallery, I'm surprised at the amount of Lambda in there.

She's totally coming back. Then again, I think she's secretly Minerva . . .
As a Palette Swap, at least.

Really the only competition for Ragna is between Rachel and Celica. And either outcome is kinda weird.

That reminds me, new Alter Memory today!

- Ragna vs. Lambda. Lambda spams D attacks.
- Tager does some magnet stuff.
- Bang shows up. Has some hilarious faces. Sadly no flashbacks to Ikaruga. Maybe later when they reveal that Terumi is pretty much responsible for everything bad Jin is blamed for.
- Tsubaki arrives on the scene and things get interesting . . . until ANOTHER ONE OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE CONTINUUM SHIFT.
- It was a rather interesting episode that's probably still super confusing to people who don't know the games.
- Next Episode: THE WINGS OF JUSTICE. Dark Tsubaki better not show up before fangirling out when meeting Hakumen.

Man, the difference in timing is screwing me up CP, it's hard when muscle memory comes in when you're trying to do a juggle combo (example being my Plat corner juggle). Besides that, Carl seems more floaty which is screwing me up with his Con Anima to j.2C and 2D to Alegretto or Air Throw.

I watched a video showing Bang's new voice.
I fudgin' hate it

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Plat corner combo is fucking with me too.

I'm just gonna learn the other loli, I don't feel like relearning.

Here's what Kokonoe looks like against Amane's and Relius astral

and english Kokonoe

Last edited:
Plat corner combo is fucking with me too.

I'm just gonna learn the other loli, I don't feel like relearning.

I don't think it's much about relearning as much as tweaking timing with Plat, a character like Nu on the other hand is both tweaking and relearning... maybe if I play some CT I can remember Nu's combos, but it would screw up my Lambda stuff -_-

At least now we know where all that techno shit comes from in Sector 7.

So the bass is Tager's, the drums and percussion in general are Azareal's, that annoying keyboard is Makoto's, and the techno fusion is Kokonoe's.

Here's what Kokonoe looks like against Amane's and Relius astral

and english Kokonoe

Dear God, now I really can't wait for the English release! Kokonoe is now officially my third main.

idk I think Platinum is awesome in this version. Her overdrive is soo good. And the new item, when installed is insane. Plus the new move to get out of pressure.

Dear God, now I really can't wait for the English release! Kokonoe is now officially my third main.

You know the Japanese version has english voices too

Haw, she can't call Tager either.

Any word on if Arakune's better or worse?
Arakune has a few nice things but they took too much away. 6B, 5D, and J.B not being jump cancelable on block seems to hurt him alot. His curse is also ALOT shorter.
He still seems mid tier, but most Arakune players are tier whores anyway so they all seem to be switching mains.

Arakune has a few nice things but they took too much away. 6B, 5D, and J.B not being jump cancelable on block seems to hurt him alot. His curse is also ALOT shorter.
He still seems mid tier, but most Arakune players are tier whores anyway so they all seem to be switching mains.
I'm not...
I just play Arakune because I like how he plays D:

does anyone have a quick rundown on who's improved or gotten worse exactly for those who know cuse they have the info or played as them already?

I'm not...
I just play Arakune because I like how he plays D:
I assumed you played Hazama lol
I just know that alot of Arakune players dropped Arakune. Souji, japan's best Arakune in BBCSEX, dropped Arakune for Valkenhayn.

I assumed you played Hazama lol
I just know that alot of Arakune players dropped Arakune. Souji, japan's best Arakune in BBCSEX, dropped Arakune for Valkenhayn.
I play him I just suck ass as him.
It's character loyalty dog.

I play him I just suck ass as him.
It's character loyalty dog.
In that example, it sounds like Valkenhayn is the character loyalty dog. :3

Reactions: Jutsei
How come the boy has to ask to set a room up?

There should be Skullheart bb rooms up already.

Depending on if I have to make dinner or not, I'll be on in like an hour.

I guess I'll call it "skullheart breaking in" or something like that.

I want to get this Rachel cracking.

does anyone have a quick rundown on who's improved or gotten worse exactly for those who know cuse they have the info or played as them already?

Nerfed- Arakune, Ragna, Nu
Buffed- Jin, Litchi, Tager, Tsubaki

The rest mostly the same tier-wise

So... Kokonoe plays a 3DS in the PS3 version of the game?

good one ASW!

So... Kokonoe plays a 3DS in the PS3 version of the game?

good one ASW!
What other version of the game is there?