• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Most likely the Ameterasu Unit itself.

I remember a theory from like two years ago that Amaterasu is actually Rachel due to the fact the inside of it looks like a coffin, and the story she tells Ragna in Prison sounds a lot like her.
And that's a really good theory.

So Kokonoe has a vs theme against Nine now. Apparently it works for Nine vs Celica as well.

will jubei be apart of that group, i wonder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, we gotta make room for more XBlaze shit.

I have way more hopes for Kajun and Shiori then Furrier Yoda at this point.

....wow he really is Yoda isn't he? He's a awesome should be retired badass that manages to screw everything up and pass responsibilities to a young Lu- err, Ragna.

Also he's short and Yoda is the evilest character in SCIV because of it.

I don't like the other two, but Nine's theme is great, damn.

I'm sure you guys know how to do this, but just in case these get sniped down, convert them to mp3s with this:

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME

BLAZBLUE SONG RIPS!

Better download them while they're hot!
Izanami's default isn't really one I like, but Nine's is pretty great.

Ragna vs Izanami is obviously designed to be feel like "Ok, this is it, THE FINAL BATTLE."

Then afterward, Alpha-01 shows up as the real final boss because Ragna's suffering will never end.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Entering my first online tournament tomorrow for CPE (Discord chat group). Locals would be great, but can't reach them...
Anyone want to practice this weekend, let me know. Always looking to improve w/Tager, Hau & Kag. Bang & Plat are fun as well, but just for fun (one main is already a handful).

Last edited:
Hmm, Hades vs Ragna sounds a lot like Elphelt's theme from Xrd, and Nine's also shares insturmentation with Xrd (makes me think of Zato and Sol's themes, but not super solidly) though not as much as the vs theme. Not sure about Hades theme, it sounds fairly different in general.

Izanami's default isn't really one I like, but Nine's is pretty great.

Ragna vs Izanami is obviously designed to be feel like "Ok, this is it, THE FINAL BATTLE."

Then afterward, Alpha-01 shows up as the real final boss because Ragna's suffering will never end.

Fucking a female version of yourself is suffering?

It's out for 22€ and I've bought it. Have somebody done the same?

Yeah I picked it up and started on the challenges. So far the port is flawless. I can't speak to netcode though.

Yeah I picked it up and started on the challenges. So far the port is flawless. I can't speak to netcode though.

I totally agree! In comparison with the old ones it seems to work way better. It stays at rock solid 60 fps.

They made really a good job with this port!

Reactions: Spencer
Bought it.

Still think it's clunky and with way too much systems, but i love fighting games with more content, so the loads of (admittedly BS) story, galleries, extra modes, sound test and gag reels make it worth the coin

And, believe it or not, i won a match in the game! it was a disastrous scrubfest (i forgot EVERY SINGLE of Jin's moves, and he's the easiest character in the game!), but i was the last one standing, so it counts

Is Noel playable? I know she's considered low-tier, but I'm not sure if she's so low-tier as to be unplayable.

Also, is it just me (being used to GG's Faultless Defense) or does Barrier Guard not push the opponent back that much? If it isn't just me, how the hell do I escape the corner without that pushback?

The only problem with the port I saw so far is that it doesn't support my 5.1 speakers, unlike Continuum Shift and I'm having hard time balancing the volumes so the game sounds properly without it.

Is Noel playable? I know she's considered low-tier, but I'm not sure if she's so low-tier as to be unplayable.

Also, is it just me (being used to GG's Faultless Defense) or does Barrier Guard not push the opponent back that much? If it isn't just me, how the hell do I escape the corner without that pushback?
They explain it in the tutorial. The barrier pushes the enemy away when you do an instant barrier block.

So according this, Amane is not only strong enough to give Azrael some real excitement, and be able to face off against Izanmi while not using his full strength, but is a more powerful Observer than Rachel, AND was able to reboot Tagemagehara once more @____@

Can your boy do the same for GG's shitty story too?

Can your boy do the same for GG's shitty story too?
No but i think Robo-Ky could do the job well enough

and he's the easiest character in the game!
This isn't exactly true. Jin has mechanics that take a little while to learn; he's open to beginners, but not easy to use. The easiest character would be Celica with Ragna a distant second imo (he's substantially more complex, but he's made with being easy to play in mind, like Celica).

Bought the game, I love it, Azrael is the coolest.
I wish it would show the input lag during the match like GG does.
Also in some matches there is an insane amount of lag during the intro sequences (only against some people). Does anyone know why?

So according this, Amane is not only strong enough to give Azrael some real excitement, and be able to face off against Izanmi while not using his full strength, but is a more powerful Observer than Rachel, AND was able to reboot Tagemagehara once more @____@

Wow, i actually regret clicking that. I'm getting CP tomorrow. I thought he was just a comic relief trap dude T_T