• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Technically It wouldn't be a hazama clone since Terumi would reside in all 3 forms at one point in time. Only in CP did Hazama and Terumi split up thanks to Platnium.

Now Noel and the murakumos, however....

We're getting there. It took 4 games, but Taokaka will finally be plot relevant

We're getting there. It took 4 games, but Taokaka will finally be plot relevant
maybe she'll get so relevant that they'll give her a new insta-kill.
therefore freeing up a character that's in her current one.

man, all these major storyline bits that are going to be revealed is making me even more sad there won't be a dub.

thank god i decided to actually check the bb thread. My baby Bullet is just around the corner.

Also with a bundle containing a simple, but cute hori pad

Bundle_thumbnail_1024x1024.jpg

Not a FC4, but looks a good pad to start

But they haven't talked about... well, y'know.

Reactions: Jutsei

An Aksys games representative speaks about the dub

cool, now that they said it for the millionth time can every one shut up about the dub???

If you want it by Extend these will be better options then complaining on remote forums where I doubt Arc Sys browses

1. Buy/play the game: Sucks, but the logic of them spending a shiny coin for a massive dub project [which will only get bigger by Extend] where the vanilla version didn't do so hot is not gonna fly. They didn't even dub Rev which had substantial less voice content.Of course there is a chance the vanilla selling good will only cement their no dub games, but if I cared about wanting a dub I would rather go for the chance route over the definite no route.

2. Sigh the petition/get other likeminded people to sign it without hounding them: Petitions working are questionable to begin with results and don't accurately represent missed sales since there are signatures that have zero interest to get the game to begin with but sympathizes with the cause or just plain bots, but raise the number high enough and you can attract more attention neverthless. Last I checked though it was not very high relatively and even if every sig bought the game I doubt it would make them suddenly regret not doing a dub as if they lost profit.

3. Go speak to them on their social media: In the end they are the ones that decide not some random forum visiter. They need to be convinced a dub is more worthwhile then the cost besides strictly emotional arguments I always see of 'b-but the rest are dubbed and I want to hear X voice y again'. They honestly [at least intially] don't give a shit since they saw the cutdown on cost + shorter release windows more worthwhile then simple tradition.

You know something that won't make multiple community BB forums get cluttered with this same topic even after it lived off its moment of shine.

I think you missed the part where talking about this on remote forums informs more people about it. You know what won't get it done? Telling people they should limit their options and not talk about it where you don't like.

Not to mention we might need to write here to organise more people for, for example, more petitions or social media actions.

If people want to talk about something else in here they're free to coin a topic and maybe find others wanting to talk about it. Don't tell others not to talk about something that isn't an off-topic to the thread.

Expcet please don't talk about Ragna because I'm sick of reading for a millionth time about Ragna.

Also, buying the game might as well tell them there is no need for the dub because the game sold anyway. And considering most people in power are not very smart and probably won't ever connect a drop in sales with the biggest change they made, we might be in a quite uncomfortable situation here.

Last edited:
okay 1, he's not saying you should limit your options, he's giving you options that will help instead of constantly posting "I want the dub. it's not fair" on a forum they probably will never see.

2, he says that buying the game also risks them coming to the decision that no dub doesn't effect sales. you're basically repeating what he said

Huh? Never said this was off topic. Just seems pointless and at this point redundant since this thread already had the no dub outrage phase to "inform" people and it seems posts like that now serves only to recycle that. If one really cares about the dub I simply mentioned more effective ways to try to get it objectively.

Whether you care about that or not is no skin off my back. Just seems from an outsider pov that it's more about venting frustration [not a good thread conversation starter] rather then something more productive.

Annnnnnd the dream is dead, unless they feel like making a patch, sad day
Well duh, that was always the goal. Keep pushing for that.

Reactions: k0mbatdan
Well, looks like I'm missing out on the final chapter of Ragna's story unless they make a patch/DLC for a dub. Sad really, I like the games and the story but due to my crap eyesight (even with my glasses on) I basically depended on the dub to know what is going on story wise. Looks like I'm finding out how it comes to an end through the wonders of spoiler websites on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
Yep, sad to say that I'll also have to pass until there's a dub, I played every story front to back, all endings in the dub, I can't suddenly switch to Japanese because my mentally ill ass won't be able to connect to it as well.
A pity, I really wanted to play for gameplay too, but I'm so sure a character wll be unlocked by story...

Eh, I'm not interested in it anymore. I only played BB to fill the void when a current gen Guilty Gear was not available.

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
Someone managed to get their hands on the game early and beating the story mode unlocks an unannounced playable character!

tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.thumb.jpg.064d81f2d879daf49a6b9d13b34413c0.jpg

Reactions: CountofBleck
Someone managed to get their hands on the game early and beating the story mode unlocks an unannounced playable character!

tumblr_messaging_oeitzeWRr91tzd86a_1280.thumb.jpg.064d81f2d879daf49a6b9d13b34413c0.jpg
That explains the mystery crest in the opening.

EDIT:
Susano'o's theme is called MUST DIE and there's a Hakumen vs. Susano'o theme called God of War.

Oh, and there's an Es vs. Nine theme as well. It's End Gazer from XBlaze: Lost Memories. (It's not a remix. It's the actual song copied straight from LM.)

CuA0SR2UsAAgnIK.jpg

CuA0SpxUEAEy8QP.jpg
Also,

Last edited:
Reactions: CountofBleck
1475689196803.jpg
-We know how his drive works: he has to manually unlock his specials and supers every round. Every time you hit someone, the node moves along that meter above his super meter. Whenever you press D, you unlock the move associated with that node.

-As you've probably guessed, he's slow. His forward dash even has startup.

-He has a move that's basically Sol Badguy's Ground Viper... and it's jump cancelable.

-People are saying that his combos are on the low execution side, at least for now.

Last edited:
The new themes are all already up on YouTube. I'm not going to link them though.

There's a new Unlimited Izanami theme called the THE WORLD END.

He looks really cool in motion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cattfish
If you won't, I will >:3

Supposedly a story only Ragna vs Susano'O fight theme

Last edited:
Ragna vs Suzy is cool. Ethereal openers done well as usual. Kinda lacks memorable riffs or hooks for a good portion of the song, but the graceful fury of each loops climax and the exotic drumming that follows are well worth the build up.

Rest are meh IMO, though I might need to give them more time. Dropped the jpop one 30 seconds in because ewwww.

Susano-o is what happens when Haku-men stops the endless blabbering and goes straight to punching people

Azrael is still my waifu, tho (arc could stop giving the nonsense rekka commands and streamline the gameplay in this game)