• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blood for the Blood Goddess! Eliza BETA Gameplay Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBrass would still probably be a better anti-peacock assist. The boat has less range and you can't combo off it.

Well the main use of it would be to soak her projectiles so that you can approach safely, but yeah I'd say HBrass would still be better for just setting up a combo off of it. It'll come down more to preference at that point though and for people that don't strictly want to play with Big Band it opens up another alternative option.

I feel like we Won't bhe getting blood mechanic due to ratings, buuut she could have a Super similar to Milia's rose Super in Xrd and Rose's Soul Sattelites, hopefully

Hey can any one who was at Salty confirm whether that one semi launcher move she has (two conjoined hippos) has a hurtbox on the Blood or is it just Eliza?

I'm fine with possibility of Eliza losing the blood mechanic. If L0 feels it would be a too tacked on gimmick to an otherwise fine character that possesses a scythe-esque shaped weapon, bodyguard helpers, and an alternate transformation them by all means don't do it. Sometimes more isn't more just look at Spider-Man 3.

Personally I would've liked the blood mechanic more than the helper summons (on her), but yeah. Something had to go or else she'd be a bit bloated. :p Just glad we still get Sekhmet even.

Personally I would've liked the blood mechanic more than the helper summons (on her), but yeah.Something had to go or else she'd be a bit bloated.
You'd rather have a tacked on blood mechanic than Albus & Horace?
Girl watchu smokin'?

Anyway there are two things I saw during Salty that completely changed my mind about not using Eliza.
Her air throw and her air dashes. This chick is going to be fun to play as.

I think every one had the same reaction when they saw her air throw

So anyone have any idea what the light servant summon will be? because the hard is albus throwing the opponent away and the mid is the dive kick
Nothing of it has been shown as far as I know.
I think it's probably her transformation. One character per button, you know? But that makes me wonder if Sekhmet uses the corresponding commands for mid and heavy servant, will she have access to unique servant calls, the same calls as Eliza, or something completely different(maybe even nothing).

EDIT:
I don't see any problem with the boat remaining as is. It isn't overly fast, and it won't have any armor against overhead, so opponent can easily jump and punish (assist, or if you do it as Eliza). You also can't combo off of it.
However it will prevent mindless projectile spamming, which is always a good thing.
I see it as a zoner-safe approach. My question is if she has any invincible, or at least projectile-invincible, specials or supers to cancel into before c.hk hits. If so she'll be be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
I think it's probably her transformation. One character per button, you know? But that makes me wonder if Sekhmet uses the corresponding commands for light and heavy servant, will she have access to unique servant calls, the same calls as Eliza, or something completely different(maybe even nothing).

I'm not so sure. Because before when they had that partial Sekh transformation (the multi hitter), it seemed like it might have been part of something else. I'm thinking it'll be partial, and the maybe the heavy will be the full transformation and the med will have something partial too. That's one way to go about it. Sekh on punches and servants on kicks. It would make sense.

I'm not so sure. Because before when they had that partial Sekh transformation (the multi hitter), it seemed like it might have been part of something else. I'm thinking it'll be partial, and the maybe the heavy will be the full transformation and the med will have something partial too. That's one way to go about it. Sekh on punches and servants on kicks. It would make sense.
I remember thinking that specific move might transform her on hit....but then I forgot that move existed lol. But yeah, that's quite possible. I also think she'll have more than one way of getting switching modes; at least one special and one safe super(probably two bars)

has anyone else not gotten the patch yet? I thought Mike said he'd do it like first thing in the morning...

has anyone else not gotten the patch yet? I thought Mike said he'd do it like first thing in the morning...
We are all waiting.

He also said he'd nerf her before she got into our hands......Ojou-sama must be putting up quite a fight the resist her creators.
In the Canopy Kingdom, characters nerf you

I was just going to ask, it probably takes a while for steam to approve it and distribute it, hopefully we can get it within the hour or next

Mike said he'd work on it when he woke up. He also has to fix things. He's apparently in game rn. So I guess we'll get it whenever he's done. Maybe he's adding more stuff like specials (prays).

I see it as a zoner-safe approach. My question is if she has any invincible, or at least projectile-invincible, specials or supers to cancel into before c.hk hits. If so she'll be be a force to be reckoned with.

she has an unconventional dp

Also, who's going to try doing some semi-Baiken style combos with her, since her j.HK works just like Baiken's explosive canon, but is air dash cancelable? I know that was exactly what I thought before MikeZ even said anything about it. XD

When does she come to beta?

Can't wait to see her in actual 720p. I'm digging her slides.

I thought that was a normal

The dp hasnt been shown yet. But thats how they described it.

What's the size of the update mike?

- Ground throw assist isn't Pummel Horse Mk2 because you can't combo into it.
- She'll be there shortly, my internet's being a bad boy.
just out of curiosity how long does it take for updates to be released to the public?

Do you guys think she's double heavy? since she's really just a very large mass of liquid...

just out of curiosity how long does it take for updates to be released to the public?
On Steam? Zero time, once I upload it I click a button and it goes public.
Uploading it has been a pain today though.

She weighs the normal weight, Filia/Peacock/Fortune/etc.

She just looks heavy because she stands upright compared to every one else with more open stances

Could you share the reasoning into making her light-weight and not heavy-weight like parasoul and bella?
There isn't REALLY a lot there, just some bones and blood, or something.

I want her floaty, so she's floaty.

AGH I forgot to add her permission into the Beta, time to make an all-new build. Bleh.

YOU'RE BREAKING MY BALLS MIKE
edit thanks and i love u mike <3

AGH I forgot to add her permission into the Beta, time to make an all-new build. Bleh.

So that will delay Eliza for.....?

out of curiosity how long does it take to make a new build?

Status
Not open for further replies.