• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canopy After Hours - Stage Mod

No longer exist

Reaction score
Double
Work in Progress
Cml2zBb.png

- Minaria NPC is still in this stage (Cause she is my NPC), added glowing effect to her stomach which I will show later.

- Panzerfaust Tank still in stage, cause I think it would be funny if someone forgot to turn it off and left it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The current progress of my stage edit.

- I might have to remove the other statue, I have no clue how to reattach the statue that I accidentally removed.
- Music is "Detective Mario" from Paper Mario 64. It's temporary till I find a better fitting song.
- Idk what else I should do to this stage, I'm not too good at photoshop editing lol

This is really sweet!

KHikoF7.png

Well I did the best I could and I finished the stage to the best of my ability!

- I couldn't figure out how to readd the statue so I just removed the other one to keep consistency.

Edit: Forgot to remove the other statues sword thing.

I like this a lot but when's Canooy stage in the daylight

Last edited:
Hey so I realized just now that you can't do multiple downloads without upgrading on media fire, so I put all of the content into one rar file for easy download! Now you can have the stage easier! Sorry about that! (Updated the previous post for the FINAL RELEASE)