• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cerebella Combo Collection (Alliteration)

MGR, c.mk, c.hp, j.hp, j.lp, j.hp,
c.mk

To save some undizzy and the light, letting you do another chain after devil horns.

Seems Extremely Difficult to get that link. I did however learn to convert into Devil horn Loops to get 8.6 off of MGR

Seems Extremely Difficult to get that link. I did however learn to convert into Devil horn Loops to get 8.6 off of MGR
You just gotta get the second j.hp to hit lower

iirc lowest possible j.hp leaves you at +19, even if you get it a little bit high that link is actually pretty easy.

Lowest jHP allows sHK to link, and that's 4f slower than cMK.
It's fine.

I just realized I missread your post and was trying to do it with 1 j.lp and not multiple. Im a Complete Tard.Yeah that should be alot easier. I did however find out it is possible to do with 1 j.lp just really hard lol

New M shadow stuff with bella, The cross up isn't a true cross up, just looks cool. Lots of runstop stuff

I did something dumb

Reactions: Wenzel
I can kill the assist with happy bday 1v2 with one bar, builds the bar it uses

Last edited:
Reactions: Mocktopus
Why sLK cMK instead of directly cMK tho?

Well, it works a little better on different duos, and c.mk sometimes flat out refuses (or chooses to be incredibly inconsistent) on certain duos, where OTG s.lk, c.mk seems to hit everyone indiscriminately (this can work against Squigly/Band). On characters it works on, c.mk etc. with an extra c.lk, c.mp, s.hp, runstop works (adds about 700 dmg) but when I have the chance it's important to just focus on getting the kill as early as possible.

Last edited:
where OTG s.lk, c.mk seems to hit everyone indiscriminately
That was not an OTG there...And you need the otg at the end for the titan knuckle.

That was not an OTG there...And you need the otg at the end for the titan knuckle.
It's a Birthday Drop (resets the combo on the assist) they regain their OTG, letting Titan Knuckle connect.

Last edited:
but since it's a Birthday Drop (resets the combo on the assist) they regain their OTG, letting Titan Knuckle connect.
Ooow right, forgot that. Everything is clear now.

yo I've been without internet but pretty busy

(that bella/bypass starter has a way better combo on lights that I'm working on btw so I'll probably release an updated video at some point)

If you get hit with your back to the corner you're dead. 2v2 it almost kills from 3 bar start, if you get a second Dynamo. Just fiddle with it, get like 15.3k dmg from Dynamo, sideswitch, dynamo, lvl 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger and Icky
snip
Love it, the sideswitch excelebella was cool! Remember, every time you land a devil horns in a combo an angel gets to rock

A good example of why I use H.A-Train

Neat, but can you do this with 1/2/3 meter on so we can see if you build a bar from atrain in the combo+excella ender or not?

Neat, but can you do this with 1/2/3 meter on so we can see if you build a bar from atrain in the combo+excella ender or not?

Like this?

Reactions: gllt
c.lk c.mp c.hp
j.mp j.mk land
dp+throw qcf+pp
f+hp (beat extend M) whiff kanchou
kanchou
whiff hk dp+mp
dash lp-lp mp hp pummel horse
dash c.lk c.mp c.hp dp+throw dynamo

8.9k, builds the second meter, impractical but neat.

Ok, I've been messing around in beta to work out some 1 reset kill strats.

This should work on lights everywhere, but might need a different follow up combo on heavies
such at this

you can also go low like this

in 3v2 a burst will kill, so they should be scared to tech throws or mash out of the c.mk resets

Reactions: Wenzel
Without beat extend it's a bit trickier to do 1 reset kills but I got something worked out for my current team:

This can be made easier by going straight to HP+assist as the otg, but might need a bit more work if you go for the command grab option

This one is way too much work, but killing off one burst if you have the execution should put some fear in duos. There is an easier Eliza followup if you get to the corner quickly. instead of c.mk HK(kara) dp+lp P P into the j.mk section, you can go c.mk hp-hp-hp(cerecopter assist) lp-lp-lp mk hp-hp-hp qcb+hk qcf+pp dhc to monster hp(before the hitgrab) then qcf+hp(after hitgrab) into a full chain.

Reactions: Mocktopus
Some combos I forgot to share here:

More optimal BB combo (you don't need to double jump for that last air string, you can land->rejump jlk etc):

1 reset kill with H train:

Reactions: MegaMix and Age
here's a more practical 3v2 burst punish for Bella with slide assist. it's universal and works everywhere except when you start completely cornered, but there's a simple change to make that work too. The only tough part really is getting the runstop into trigger against heavies since you need to dash in after kanchou.

Here are some useful resets with cMK runstop sLK that I use to mix

(If you want me to move this to cerebella resets lmk)

Last edited: