• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Combo Breaker 2016 Roomsharing Thread

Sydoh

Silent Dolphin
Administrator
Reaction score
Steam
Sydoh
PSN
worldjem7
Ms. Fortune
If you have a room you'd like to fill, post up and I'll list you as a host.
If you need a room, discuss it with the hosts here.
Once everyone is in agreement, I'll add your name to the host's room.

I take it most rooms are 4 people max, but if you have a salty suite with more, let me know and I'll add extra slots.
I'll just number the rooms unless you wanna title it something funny.

Formatting:
Room Name (max# of people)
- Host
- Guest1
- Guest2
- Guest3

Example:
Mr. Guy's Great Grotto (4)
- Mr. Guy
- Dat_Dude
- FunkyFiend
- Papa Pants
Post up, and get hype!

Open the spoiler for the list of rooms.
Radio Kittens Room 1 (6)
1. @Beamsprouts
2. Biz Casual
3. @Dolfinh
4. @Fosh if he wants
5. @CaioLugon if he needs it
6. @Mocktopus if he goes

The Furious Brandit Room (4)
1. @Shadowfury333
2. @BrandX+
3. @akindhobo
4. @Kn0td

Grunt's room (4)
1. @Grunt
2. @herbvijkl
3. @Gelato
4. Grunt's +1

Last edited:
Those are the best names, my ribs hurt

i end up reserving a room so i guess im the host now, so if anyone wants to roomshare with me you are welcome otherwise i will end up paying a room all for myself.

just... be clean people please that its important. =^P

i will be paying a room for myself this time, see you there.

Last edited:
i end up reserving a room so i guess im the host now, so if anyone wants to roomshare with me you are welcome otherwise i will end up paying a room all for myself.

just... be clean people please that its important. =^P

I'll share a room with ya.

I'm looking for someone to share a room with me. I'll be there from Thursday through Monday. All my flights get in at 11:59 pm so I was wondering if you could check in early Thursday morning. This kinda determines if i fly Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:
I'll be there Thurs-Mon, but I'm still deciding what time I want to fly in because I might want to take advantage of the shuttle system, but the closest flight I have is 2 hours away from the nearest shuttle, so I might end up just going in early and taking a taxi to the venue.

Knowing my work, I would probably fly late thursday night and get there hopefully early friday morning.

i arrive thursday 12:30 p.m for now i booked already a room in king tower thinking i might end up alone and paying it all for myself.

Question, which section of the hotel are people gonna stay at, hotel or tower?

Question, which section of the hotel are people gonna stay at, hotel or tower?
I am guessing queen tower man, king tower has only one king size bed for 2 people, i will be staying in a room like that by myself.

So if anyone is planning on getting there Wednesday hit me up! It would be fun to get there Wednesday and just chill and help set up on Thursday. I'm seriously considering it.

Finally registered and booked my flight. Posting in this thread.

Hi, we're also looking for a fourth. Preferably someone chill and someone staying for all 4 days, cuz Ed is only gonna be there for 2 of them.

My room (4)
- Grunt
- @herbvijkl
- @Gelato
- NOT OPEN

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking to be booking a room soon since there's some still available, I can be a host if there's people still looking for rooms! If not, I wouldn't mind joining another room if anybody's still looking for roommates, I'm basically open to anything~

I'm interested in going to CB, and I'd like to join a room...if that's alright with anyone. I'd like to book sometime within the next few weeks when I'll have money rolling through. ^.^

Are there any open spots left in someone's room?

I'm cool with that. And @Drills lives right near me so we could probably roll out togethere if he wanted to @Sunset Radiance let me know if your all ok with that

Alright, so a few things have changed on my end. I'm actually going to be crashing with some friends in their room, so I won't be able to host anymore, sorry for not letting you guys know sooner, tbh I hadn't been keeping up with this thread!

Yo okay, who's got open spot in their rooms?

If none.......... I guess I can host a room?

Yo okay, who's got open spot in their rooms?

If none.......... I guess I can host a room?
I do still have room in mine.
I edited it so it was more clear.

Yaya might already have connects, but I know for sure that zeknife and 159man will need a room, so whoever wants to host, there's two more right there. I could even send you their share of the expenses directly.

I think I would like to go to CB, does hosting basically mean I would pay the fees and then get compensated for the other peoples share?