• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EadcKB8.png

I am smiling bigger than I should when I read the "claws on my paws." You sir are very clever.

Reactions: Stonechimes
The fortune Cat thread of comics were great XD

I thought he cried to sleep everynight as he looks at the innumerable Annie pictures pasted on his ceiling, and as he strokes the multiple layers of Annie t-shirts he wears to bed whilst ignoring the cries of the Annie cosplayers in his basement
Whoa whoa whoa!

There are Annie cosplayers?

More importantly where did he get the Annie T-Shirts.

Wait, I think MikuZ forgot to feed his Annie.
Call the RSPCA or equivalent thereof, he be abusin his pet.

Guys, please don't bump up a thread and rush Stonechimes, he'll post when he's good and ready.

Fair enough.

I saw this thread on the latest replies and almost had a heart attack. Stop toying with my feelings!

No yeah, seriously, maybe don't revive a 4 month old personal art thread to bug the artist for more art.

Can't tell me what to do. Last time I tried a revival it succeeded. A MAN CAN DREAM. He can also breath air, punch people, plant roses, and fail in attempts to summon artists.
Man can do lots of things.

Reactions: zarkingphoton
This thread might as well be perma-dead at this point.

Dammit, I was excited for a minute there. Super cruel.

When I rule the world, you all will be the first to die.