• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He can rekindle the Squigly Appreciation Thread
dont

It must forever be a reminder of what happens when you go to far.

much like this thread is a reminder on how Stonechimes comics are amazing.

Awesome to see you again Stonechimes
HA HA HA YOU ALL DOUBTED MY POWERS!!!! RUN MORTALS, LEST I SUMMON SKULLGIRLFANBOY OR CISCOKID TO A TOURNAMENT, OR EVEN THAT ONE GUY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO EAT HIS OWN SHIT IF 50K COPIES OF SG WERE SOLD.
But the real question is, how much experience does Christmas have ensuring dead things stay dead during their stay at the morgue (aka how effectively has that hammer been used)?

Reactions: zarkingphoton
They only undergo indefinite comas

Meanwhile, Stonechimes be all like

frankie2.gif

why doesn't her mannequin face look like her face face?

Consistency? What is that?
It's when you use an egg beater on a bowl of brownies long enough that instead of looking lumpy and silly, it's smoother and probably more delicious. Either that or its something you eat.

Some of these are funny but I unfortunately don't get a lot of them. It's likely my fault though.

Reactions: Stonechimes
At this point, I'm rarely ever getting the joke, but just happy to see which girl appears this time.

You'd think Val would be wearing a party hat on Christmas.