• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I enjoyed reading your Skullgirls comics.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I'm curious to what that letter said

Will they visit the boutique? Will we discover why there was an atomic powered robo-phone? What ever happened to Squigly in the Morgue? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON STONECHIMES Z
Seriously though, it's always a blast reading your stuff. Can't wait for the next batch in the distant future, take your time or end it there, it's all good.. In the meantime, have a personal art page for those looking for your previous stuff?

Currently gathering mana for Stonechimes summon:
Est time: August 24 2016.
Stupid low Mana Regen

Last edited:
In the meantime, have a personal art page for those looking for your previous stuff?
Well, thanks for the interest but this is basically all the art I've done in the past few years, haha. I probably won't be doing any anytime soon too.

Gonna have to check this thread on August 24 to see if Broseidon does his thing

It's Time for the Wulf to run WILD

It's Time for the Wulf to run WILD
Beowulf break!
xWDGZFq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skull breaker
THE COMICS HAVE RETURNED TO US IN FULL FORCE

Reactions: Stonechimes
Currently gathering mana for Stonechimes summon:
Est time: August 24 2016.
Stupid low Mana Regen
Well, thanks for the interest but this is basically all the art I've done in the past few years, haha. I probably won't be doing any anytime soon too.

Gonna have to check this thread on August 24 to see if Broseidon does his thing
OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY. WORK HAD ME USING MANA LIKE CRAZY AND I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO PROPERLY ANNOUNCE IT BUT YEAH I MANAGED TO SECRETLY CAST THE SPELL. @Stonechimes if you received the summons, then the sky should turn back to its normal colors for you on September 20th, k? Groovy

YAY MORE COMICS AND REMEMBERED THE DATE!!! Kinda honored actually that you took to the joke well.

Reactions: Stonechimes
HAS YOUR SKY REVERTED TO NORMAL COLORS YET?

*looks out window* does "oozing with blood" count as normal?
Depends. Is it Summer or The Change of Talgor's Moon?

Artisan, musicmaker, and writer? Dabble in science and you'll be a regular renaissance man.

Looks like Umbrella found a new big sister to look up to!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

I think this is officially the most disappointing day of my life, and it's because of you.

Reactions: Thrasher08
I haven't posted on Skullheart in awhile, but I still check-in in case of a new comic