• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delilah

Cadenza

Documentation Expert
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/moon_cadenza
Parasoul Filia Double
SO just a thought...... but remember delilah from the canon info we got?!

In any such case could there be a way for brain drain doing his cloning hobbies make delilah a character? if so what kind of character theoretically she would be?

*please move this to the appropiate place like.......i dunno like sg lore or........i honestly have no idea*

Sorry, but who the hell is Delilah?

but honestly if someone can get that concept art of her and eliza it would help my point. i kinda want to see delilah be a character as well.
tumblr_mjoczx7Qku1rip8ybo3_1280.jpg

here ya go

Well of course my wording is a bit off. my idea for this spun off of mikez making fukua(which is an interesting addition to the series) and i thought that what if brain drain was to clone again and then produce "delilah"? OR someone (like samson influencing filia) to wish back delilah. its a thought i always had when i had a clear mind of who delilah was.

I'm sorry, but I, for one, would think that adding Delilah, who was a previous host of Samson and who probably would be dead by now, without any explanations would screw up the SG canon big time. And to be honest, I cannot find any plausible explanation to HOW and WHY a dead parasite user, whose parasite has found a new host already, could or should come back (both Squigly and Eliza still have their parasites).
I, for one, would like to keep Delilah as an unplayable story expander, so people can know about the past of Samson, but not more.

I dont think Brain Drain's cloning hobby is canon, at lleast not in the main timelines.

But we really don't know whether she was dead or not as it said that she was the original host. Even after that there's something samson wants from skullheart. so maybe there could something to be done in that for a plot twist. i personally still want to see this character

But we really don't know whether she was dead or not as it said that she was the original host. Even after that there's something samson wants from skullheart. so maybe there could something to be done in that for a plot twist. i personally still want to see this character
IIRC the fact that Samson is not attached to her means she's probably dead

IIRC the fact that Samson is not attached to her means she's probably dead
Agreed.

To be fair though this was an eligible DLC candidate
DLC_Samson.png

so with Aeon anything is possible technically . . .

Reactions: RetroStation
Pretty much. Since Skullgirls' Story Mode reveals (via Double) that each character's story is in a different timeline afaik, having Delilah wouldn't be a stretch. At the same time, having a timeline where Delilah is still bound to Samson would create a paradox if Filia also has Samson in that same timeline. OR Filia could be her Medici self (pre-amnesia), since Delilah would be in possession of Samson.

Okay, this is starting to get too confusing.
I mean, what characters is Delilah supossed to fight? And what about the obligatory battle against Bloody Marie? She only appears around that time, where Filia is Samson's new host already, so there is no way Delilah can fight Bloody Marie without screwing up the timeline so much, that not even the Double theory is a good enough excuse anymore.

Okay, this is starting to get too confusing.
I mean, what characters is Delilah supossed to fight? And what about the obligatory battle against Bloody Marie? She only appears around that time, where Filia is Samson's new host already, so there is no way Delilah can fight Bloody Marie without screwing up the timeline so much, that not even the Double theory is a good enough excuse anymore.
If anything, Bloody Marie could still be mandatory, just not the final boss. That would be Eliza's job, which would actually make sense, given Samson's apparent history with Sekhmet. Her ending could be the chain of events that lead to her demise and Samson's transfer from Delilah to Filia.

EDIT: There's also the bit where it's never really determined how much timed passed between Samson leaving Delilah and transferring to Filia, unless I'm mistaken.

DELILAH IS FILIA'S OLD "SWORD" DESIGN?

MIND=BLOWN!
Not exactly. Filia still has her hairpin swords available for a possible EX version, Alex said. They might be Delilah's old weapons, but the the original Filia w/sword designs were still Filia.

aw, c'mon... that would be SOOO incredible. i'd be like the old sg design was actually a memory from an older skullgirl appearance

I like that samson looked different when delilah was his host.

Shapeshifting.

I like that samson looked different when delilah was his host.
Samson's appearance is most likely dependent on his attitude and intentions. When he was with Delilah he was probably more friendly and respectable, as Leviathan said he once was.

Reactions: CaioLugon
right but after the fight with eliza did she die or no?
We have no idea what the circumstances of Delilah's death were, for all we know it could be completely unrelated to Eliza, although I highly doubt that.

If in Story Mode Delilah wins against Eliza, so Filia would never have met Samson...?

well my take on the matter is that WHAT if brain drain wanted to resurrect or do some sort of alchemy-like things and recreated delilah. which without the parasite could or could not bring a new playstyle....i dunnoo i'm running out of ideas but it would be so awesome to see this character

Filia and Fukua in the game, AU Samson as a considered future one... But I guess after that, we need more hair parasite-based characters?

I would rather that Delilah stay dead, cloning just seems like a lame cop out.

Reactions: LKArtillery
here's a thought what if in another timeline delilah was alive and saw the outcome of the battle to come and went to another timeline to give advice to.....whoever is going to fight marie.....maybe filia.

On a general note, while I know Double's story opens up some timeline shenanigans, wrapping a character around it might be going into "what if in another timeline there were still dinosaurs" kinds of silly.

On a more specific one, I don't expect Delilah to have timeline-traversing abilities.

Last edited:
that's... kinda plausible, if she wasn't dead.

moving thread to the appropriate subforum