• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Delilah

Spirit of Delilah as next DLC character who's with me

It's not... impossible, but it is improbable.

I mean, Delilah's been six feet under for hundreds upon hundreds of years. You'd need to pull some Aeon time traveling bullshit for it to even begin to work.

But personally I want as little of that as possible, because all that does is it just shits up storylines. You have to come up with all sorts of bullshit logical gymnastics to even start to justify stuff happening. Not fun.

Is there a possibility of a person being possessed by two parasites at the same time?

Is there a possibility of a person being possessed by two parasites at the same time?

It's possible, yes. But the prospect of death by soul contamination probably makes it rather unappealing, which is why you don't see it often.

What about this:
Eliza was Delilah. She gets possessed by Sekmeth (i don't know how to write) WHILE possessed by Samson and Sekmeth forces Samson out of her body.

But personally I want as little of that as possible, because all that does is it just shits up storylines.

Which is why I have always been weary of Isaac becoming part of the story. Aeon less so, but she still runs the risk.
But the timelines of Skullgirls are weird. Like Irvin and Ms. Fortune having already teamed up in Big Band's story mode even though they only meet after Ms. Fortune defeats the Skullgirl in her own ending. Or Marie only destroys Medici Tower in Big Band and Squigley's storymodes. Sure you can argue we just didn't see her destroy it in anyone else's story because the Rooftop Assault stage hadn't been out BUT the Tower is intact in Peacock, Cerebella and Ms. Fortune's ending.
All in all, I just want them to keep the timeline simple. Very few things as off putting as alternate timelines, paradox's, retcons and time travel in general.

I'm all up for more insight and story about Delilah, but I do not want her playable.

Reactions: LKArtillery
Which is why I have always been weary of Isaac becoming part of the story. Aeon less so, but she still runs the risk.
But the timelines of Skullgirls are weird. Like Irvin and Ms. Fortune having already teamed up in Big Band's story mode even though they only meet after Ms. Fortune defeats the Skullgirl in her own ending. Or Marie only destroys Medici Tower in Big Band and Squigley's storymodes. Sure you can argue we just didn't see her destroy it in anyone else's story because the Rooftop Assault stage hadn't been out BUT the Tower is intact in Peacock, Cerebella and Ms. Fortune's ending.
All in all, I just want them to keep the timeline simple. Very few things as off putting as alternate timelines, paradox's, retcons and time travel in general.

I'm all up for more insight and story about Delilah, but I do not want her playable.

Yeah, that's the problem with the storymodes in general. All of them have canon events in them, but not all of them are in the correct order of events and some stuff is exclusive to like, 1 or 2 storylines. And of course, everybody beating Marie is kind of impossible. (There can be only one!)

I'm sure that the canon storymode will pull everything together coherently once and for all, but until then, we can only guess based on what events are the most consistent throughout all of them.

Perhaps removing samson damaged her face and that why she had it covered?
what do you mean by covered?

Reactions: Cadenza
so no response, so im going to go on a limb and think you are referring to Black Dahlia? they are two separate charachters

This is actually easy to explain. There are bits of canon in each story mixed with hypothetical situations such as Fortune returning to find the princesses missing and teaming with Irvin (canon) Fortune crushed by Cerebella(hypothetical ) the confusion is more or less from L0 or at least Kent and Alex not having enough time to detail the stories like the DLC got instead we have vague plot with pointless battles interwoven

And of course, everybody beating Marie is kind of impossible. (There can be only one!)
Actually, every time Bison was killed in Street Fighter Alpha it was canonical. He just kept regenerating in the psycho drive between characters ;D
(Every Seth battle in SF4 is also canon because clones)

Anything is possible thanks to the continuum shift.

But yeah, on the actual topic, very little is known about Delilah, but I'd be shocked if we don't learn a lot more in Eliza's story.

Perhaps removing samson damaged her face and that why she had it covered?
Removing Samson probably killed Delilah, if nothing else got to her first. Pretty sure that parasites can't be removed without having to kill the host.

Removing Samson probably killed Delilah, if nothing else got to her first. Pretty sure that parasites can't be removed without having to kill the host.
you can't remove them without dying, Ahad confirmed it, he just was confused about Delilah and Dahlia

Reactions: LKArtillery