• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Diamond In The Rough: Cerebella!

Adorable.
image.jpg
source

Wow dat bait actually worked.

SecretlyEnGarde -5 credibility

Reactions: Magma442
Lets also talk about how great Eliza is!

back to the gemology dungeon with you
I'm sorry, but this dungeon is in another princess.
Actually, this dungeon doesn't exist anymore, there's only that kind of dungeon left :
do not use it.jpg
I'm not sure we want to be together in that kind of dungeon.

Reactions: majorgalaxy
Kinky
Was in my folder for quite some time, renamed "do not use it".
At least I didn't post the "if you use it kill yourself" pic.

daaaaam, I'm usually not into that kind of post, but that pic makes me feel special.

Why is Cerebella so hot? Is it her Brazilian genes?

Cerebella.....beautiful, powerful, cute smile, likes my boy Beowulf, that's all I need to know bout her for her to be my favorite. Fear the hat and the acrobatics.

Cerebella.....beautiful, powerful, cute smile, likes my boy Beowulf, that's all I need to know bout her for her to be my favorite. Fear the hat and the acrobatics.
She's pretty freakin hot guy.

Too bad she works for the mob.

She's pretty freakin hot guy.

Too bad she works for the mob.
Yeah but that makes it worth the chase. Always OTP her with Beowulf, if only she would break away.

Hopefully in the canon story (If we ever get one) Cerebella discovers the Mob's true colors and decides to break away.

Little off topic but I got to thinking if she would appear in Robo fortune story. Robo fortune has a chance of fighting Eliza maybe Robo fortune is the one who saves Cerebella and Ms. Fortune.

Yeah but that makes it worth the chase. Always OTP her with Beowulf, if only she would break away.
It's not worth the chase if I just end up dead without even doing anything with her.

It's a lost cause.

I'm sorry, but this dungeon is in another princess.
Actually, this dungeon doesn't exist anymore, there's only that kind of dungeon left :
I'm not sure we want to be together in that kind of dungeon.
I never mention how much I like this.

Because I like it. I like it alot.

Not entirely Cerebella related but I'm looking forward to hearing Feng and Vitale's voices in Cerebella's story mode for the PS4.

...on the other hand not looking forward to playing Eliza's story again.

Not entirely Cerebella related but I'm looking forward to hearing Feng and Vitale's voices in Cerebella's story mode for the PS4.

...on the other hand not looking forward to playing Eliza's story again.
But you get to hear the every single sound of cerebella's flesh getting torn open.

How can you not get excited for that?

But you get to hear the every single sound of cerebella's flesh getting torn open.

How can you not get excited for that?

Oh that's horrible and that's exactly what I expect to hear...;-;. I bet it will sound like the glorious trumpets of victory to people who despise Cerebella.

Oh that's horrible and that's exactly what I expect to hear...;-;. I bet it will sound like the glorious trumpets of victory to people who despise Cerebella.
Look at the bright side.

She's still hot even when she's dead.