• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Does anybody else experience the game just closing after a match?

F_rrest

Black Dahlia Apologist
Reaction score
Steam
Forrest#228b22
Peacock Fukua Double
Sometimes after I finish a match in quick match the game just closes, no error or warning or anything. It never happens during a match only after. The play again menu doesn't even appear, the game just closes after somebody wins. I don't think its dependent on mine or the opponents connection bc ive seen it happen on even good connections. The laptop I use to play is on the lower end hardware-wise but i usually only play skullgirls with it as the only running app. I am running the game with replays enabled so that could potentially be the reason? Its not really too much of a big deal bc it only happens after a match but its kinda annoying having to queue up again in quick match. I haven't really tested out methods of reproducing it, just curious to see i anybody else has had this issue. (I play on windows, retail version on steam)