• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Dragon Ball FighterZ

I think Jiren's had some pretty cool ground bounce combos.

This is his best move though:
KK5vfAI.gif

Gohan, 16, Cell (and maybe Great Saiyaman)

What about Imperfect Cell or Scouter Frieza? I know they sound lame but Cell would have the tail absorption thing going on, and even though the two tails in the roster currently feel like enough, his is much longer and could be used for overheads and other reachy hard-hitting command attacks (Thinking of how he uses it in the Tenkaichi games), as well as having his older repertoire of attacks like Special Beam Cannon, Solar Flare, Big Bang Attack and......blowing himself up I guess. There's also the fact that he just looks really friggin cool.

Now, I don't have as good of a case for First Form Frieza, but I remember that in the Tenkaichi games he was vastly superior to his final form in one aspect: Z-Search. Frieza owned a Scouter fit for an emperor so naturally he had the absolute best Z-Search rate in the entire game, filling up the entire radar in under half a second. I'm not really sure how this could translate to a 2-D fighter though. Maybe he could use extra-accurate Ki blasts or nullify enemy attacks? Radio his soldiers? Supercharge it to the point where he can see hitboxes and hurtboxes? He could also whip out his cool hover-throne.

I'd love Dabura to be a character in Fighterz. He has a lot of cool stuff to do honestly.
He can spit fire, summon his sword and spear, and i always thought he was a cool looking character overall.

Also i agree with Cheesedragon, Imperfect Cell is so cool. Just for his move where he blows himself up, that'd work super good as a Dramatic Finish, with Goku teleporting him on Kaio's planet and all.

In no order I'm thinking Tien, Hit, Piccolo. I would be willing to swap put Hit for Yamcha though.

What about Imperfect Cell
He is my favorite form of Cell and I do hope he gets in somewhere down the line.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Android 21 Character Trailer

DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Launch Trailer

Last edited:
so yeah last time i'm gonna shill here but we have a pretty good community discord for DFBZ. we got match making and character channels all set up and everything. so come join us and have a grand old time. bring your friends too.

https://discord.gg/w8ZR9wA

[note there are some anime fan boys in there so be careful where you tread as to not upset them]

I imagine she'd be a stance character with a shift between ranged projectiles and close range whatever.
I honestly forgot she existed although I've never been big into the story of DB.

They don't have to, Toriyama literally made Super Saiyan a joke in Buu Saga.

I don't think I can properly vocalize how terrifying Fat Buu's candy beam is. When he turned that demon guy into an animal cracker and at him over a couple bites, that is probably the biggest fears I have. It's like imagining eating an animal cracker only they are aware of what part you've eaten. Seeing Majin 21 take at least half a bite out of a guy she turned into a macaroon is equally unnerving.

Like. What part of that person did she just eat? If she turned you back would you be horribly disfigured and crippled? Did she just eat your head? Christ that stuff isn't right.

now I just need to know who the DLC characters are.

i saw she had like, 3 different versions (Regular, Good, Evil) and thought that was weird, does that have any gameplay differences or is it purely cosmetic

Reactions: Jutsei
i saw she had like, 3 different versions (Regular, Good, Evil) and thought that was weird, does that have any gameplay differences or is it purely cosmetic
I am so looking forward to the What If? And AU designs some of the fans are gonna make with 21, Good Lord.

You know what they say about History repeating.

Seriously though, I was joking about Vore with 21 back then.
I didn't actually think they'd go whole hog with it.

To be honest, I don't think anyone did

Android 21 is gonna introduce generations to vore and there's nothing we can do against it...

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
So basically what you're saying is that some weird ass people have fantasies about getting cannibalized.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
My only thought is that they needed to further differentiate between 'alien' and 'gods' assuming that the roster will expand in the future. Seems odd that stealing moves from Piccolo or Frieza will net you the same pool of moves that Beerus or Goku Black (Zamasu) would grant. Although I don't know how much further they plan to expand the roster and I don't know how many more deities they could fit in.

Actually Goku Black gives you "Goku" moves.
That doesn't necessarily make sense to me since I thought she was stealing 'Ki' so wouldn't she be stealing Zamasu's Ki? I'll just accept whatever the game says.

I'm not Canadian though.

I just wanted True Janemba

something tells me I'm never getting janemba

oh and ya boi hercule/mr. satan but joke character and the such

So basically what you're saying is that some weird ass people have fantasies about getting cannibalized.

Well when you put it like that. Yeah, but thankfully it's only in fantasy.

I just wanted True Janemba

something tells me I'm never getting janemba
thinking about this, before the game gets inevitably data mined and spoils the DLC character list, here's my final DLC prediction/guesses (note: no GT or movies)
Dr. Gero - The whole game is built around the androids. Could have some interesting energy stealing techniques. 19 assist.
Roshi - classic character around since basically the beginning and got a good showing in the ToP. Jackie Chun install? MAFUBA?!
Mai - Another DB rep. Got promoted in the Goku Black arc. SHOTGUNS. Would play like Mamiya in Hokuto. Pilaf & Shu assists.
Imperfect Cell - Ok, alternate forms are kinda lame, but I love the design of 1st form Cell. Also he could get a Lavos alt.color.
17 - Upgrade from being an assist. Park Ranger version? He's been great in the ToP.
Califla - Pretty standard saiyan moveset but has Kale as armored assist (and a stand in Broli). Crush Cannon level 1. Kelfa fusion is level 3. THROW COULD BE A SUPLEX.
Jiren - Simple moves, but tons of super armor and damage. Think JUGGERNAUT.
Dyspo - His antics in the ToP are over, but I think he could make a fun Chipp-style character.

Reactions: Cheesedragon