• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ducklazer vs The World

I blew it again.

The average match went 6.09-4.18
6.09 *1.15 = 7
4.18 *1.15 = 4.8
Thus looking at FT7s, it overall went 7-5 for Duck on avg.

Which would be 84 matches vs 7 opponents - quite a bunch more than the 'predicted' 60.

Reactions: Cynical
shamefur dispray on my part

Yay I wasn't the worst.

Oh god that's nothing to be proud of.

Hey, take any victory you can get. :P

I need to see dekillsage and MMDS sets.

hUox41J.png

@TJGamer

Lmao Tj is the new king it's official

Judging from some of the posts in this thread, I take it Duckator lost?

I don't get free shit now? Is this statement correct?

Judging from some of the posts in this thread, I take it Duckator lost?

vs Pikmario 7-2
vs World Jem 7-5
vs bududud 7-1
vs Uzumaki 7-2
vs TJGamer 5-7
vs Elda Taluda 7-4
vs Yaya 7-4
vs Dekillsage 3-7
vs Sev 7-6

Bonus Matches:
vs MMDS playing the clear worst character in the game 3-7
vs Uzu 7-1

So he only lost to TJ and Sage.

So he only lost to TJ and Sage.
Ah, okay, so he didn't go undefeated. What a shame.

Still, awesome stream. If I didn't need sleep I would've watched the whole thing.

Ok so parts one and three fully are up. Two is still processing somehow which is kinda hilarious because it must've been at 95% for a few hours now (just woke up so I'm not sure how long it's actually been there). You can still watch two, though.

Ok so parts one and three fully are up. Two is still processing somehow which is kinda hilarious because it must've been at 95% for a few hours now (just woke up so I'm not sure how long it's actually been there). You can still watch two, though.

We should ask SRK or Eventhubs to post an article about this. I'm sure long sets with the Evo Champ is something that they would be interested in.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
vs Pikmario 7-2
vs World Jem 7-5
vs bududud 7-1
vs Uzumaki 7-2
vs TJGamer 5-7
vs Elda Taluda 7-4
vs Dekillsage 3-7
vs Sev 7-6
vs MMDS 3-7
vs Uzu 7-1

Full list of matches

We should ask SRK or Eventhubs to post an article about this. I'm sure long sets with the Evo Champ is something that they would be interested in.
If it were SF4 KI or MvC3

If it were SF4 KI or MvC3

Can't hurt to try. I already sent a message to Eventhubs but the Captcha on the SRK tip submission page isn't working for me for some reason.

Can't hurt to try. I already sent a message to Eventhubs but the Captcha on the SRK tip submission page isn't working for me for some reason.
For SRK, click submit anyways, then it'll show you the captcha message, and then you can input it (but the text box will be obscured).
I sent a tip to SRK myself, but they ignored me the last three times I sent them something so I'd appreciate it if you guys would submit tips as well.

send a gmail to srktips@gmail.com if the site isnt working. I've tried in the past, Ill try again. But they ignore SG unless its a dev/console update

Just a heads-up that you will have a better chance linking to the youtube videos of the matches rather than this thread if that's what you've been doing. They are especially reluctant to link to other websites/forums, but are a little more accommodating to raw content.

EDIT: Eating my words on this in light of the article they just posted with a link to this very thread. Still, it's worth keeping in mids for any future tips you make.

Last edited:
Just wanna point this out real quick, but anyone else is free to hold their own kumite events, of course. Don't think of it as a, "Oh, this is Khaos' thing" sort of deal because I just do these unplanned and on a whim for the sake of producing content (since I don't go to tournaments and all so this is what I do to support the game, heh).

Last edited:

I'll be sure to get someone to put this on Skullheart's frontpage.

After thought I've determined I'd be the ghost type gym leader because Squigly is dead, after all.

After thought I've determined I'd be the ghost type gym leader because Squigly is dead, after all.
since we're having fun with that still I might as well give everyone a type based on their results and other stuff.
Pikmario 7-2 : Ground
World Jem 7-5 : Flying
bududud 7-1 : Fire
Uzumaki 7-2 : Ice
TJGamer 5-7 : Electric
Elda Taluda 7-4 : Bug
Dekillsage 3-7 : Grass
Sev 7-6 : Fairy
MMDS 3-7 : Dragon
Uzu 7-1 : Rock

Edit: this is taking into consideration that Duck is a water type trainer

Last edited:
Reactions: Uzu
Tjgamer, you're my hero. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

I mean, World Jem, you cool and all, but Tjgamer won.

SRK just posted an article about this.

Some good games from high end level players. good stuff all around. /cheers

Lotsa things to see... Then i pick the wrong video and in LESS THAN 10 MINUTES megamanDS decided to teabag Duckator.

You could do this more honorably dammit!