• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ducklazer vs The World

Is the date and time official so I can promote it on my end?

DUCK LAZER VS THE WORLD
GONNA BE A GOOD FRIDAY O FO SHO!

SKULLGIRLS EVO CHAMP 2012 AND 2013
UNDEFEATED AT THE LAST KUMITE
UNDISPUTED KING OF SKULLGIRLS
WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO PUT A SCUFF IN HIS CROWN?
COMPETITORS BETTER BRING YOUR TRIPLE A-GAME OR GET EMBARRASSED

Yep yep. Put you in as a 9th person.

Good choice. We couldn't let this match slip through.

I can't wait... This is going to be such a blast! See you all Friday!

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
hi can I use my illuminati powers to snag a late spot maybe
Does that mean you aren't going to NCR?

I thought we were coooool.

I don't know the meaning of "planning ahead" anymore. Just went ahead and made a "reserves" list just in case Duck is still up for playing. May as well. It's the kumite with the king so if it goes on for 6 hours then it's going on for 6 hours.

Damn Illuminati.

Does that mean you aren't going to NCR?

I'm going to NCR, I just can't make friday because of work. I can do the main tournament only, really.

I thought Skullgirls is dead yet there is an event every day getting in the way of this event

This assumes Skullgirls ever lived. Pretty sure there's a line in the Necronomicon about this

Changed the player order around a bit (in a way that I can't explain but it makes sense to me). Just checking that this is ok with everyone?

Changed the player order around a bit (in a way that I can't explain but it makes sense to me). Just checking that this is ok with everyone?

Works for me but seeing as I'll be around for the entire thing I suppose it doesn't really matter in my case. Also, are we going to be using steam voice chat or skype for the stream? If it's the latter let me know so I can give you my skype info. Tonight is going to be awesome! SO EXCITE!!

I'd rather play earlier anyway. Don't want to stay up until 2am.

Since I think Duc will lose to someone, why not do this?
Jc5vLbH.jpg

You basically made everyone trying to defeat Duck a douche attempting to take away our free stuff.

Reactions: Mr. X and gllt
I'm guessing orders have to be in before he wins?

Will this thread be updated with the archives/uploads when it's over?

I'm guessing orders have to be in before he wins?
Anytime is fine, even after he wins or loses. You will get your order and if he loses to anyone, you will get a free gift with it (shirt, sticker set, pin set, phone case, poster etc...)

Does "Undefeated" mean "Win all Sets" or "Win all Sets 7-0"?
win all sets regardless of score

Hey, i want in if someone drops or @Duckator is still up to play more or if he just wants to play with good 'ol Uzu rather than someone else that isn't as cool :3

12 potential matches to play out. Oh boy. I may need to get a backup commentator if either Taluda or I die.

12 potential matches to play out. Oh boy. I may need to get a backup commentator if either Taluda or I die.

This is going to be HHYYYYYPPPEEE. Sleep will be the last thing on your mind!

Duckator just told me he's gonna be 30 minutes late. I'll post again when we're about to start.

Who the FUCK permabanned me earlier? Fite me ft 7 wimp unless you're a fucking weenie.

better step up to your stupid joke 'cause you're done.

vs Pikmario 7-2
vs World Jem 7-5
vs bududud 7-1
vs Uzumaki 7-2
vs TJGamer 5-7
vs Elda Taluda 7-4

Last edited:
Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
Going to bed. Someone else grab the scores please.