• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

i hope all of the Battletoads are Troy Baker

ninty will have all the smoosh dlc.

So how's everyone gonna be watching E3 streams?

With a bottle of whiskey... and my 150 dart battery powered nerf Gatling Gun pointed at my door so I can shoot anyone who trys to walk in. I'll also have my BuzzBee double barreled nerf gun too.

Reactions: Jutsei
Sounds good to me Ninja.
I'm hoping it'll be good, just kinda anxious because I'll be sitting there on my Youtube on Firefox waiting for those streams to start, then i gotta copypaste that shit and put it in Chrome.
Annoying but I gotta have 480P for streams.

I'll physically consume someone's soul if Ryu get put in smash, we already got one and his name is Luigi
the Roy we needed is already there too, we don't need a second Roy or a third Marth

Basically if I see another sword in Smash that's not Unite Sword
image.jpg

yeah i have to dash in a day late and say i've never understood the Aisha Tyler hate, she has the almost impossible job of making Ubisoft news seem interesting and she always comes across as cool and a legit fan.

Aisha Tyler is legit as heck
she just has the misfortune of being attached to Ubisoft
no one could perform well in those conditions

I think I've said this in the Smash thread, but Ryu could very easily be interesting if they don't make him a shoto and instead focus on mechanics from Street Fighter.

Things like EX attacks, parries, focus attacks, SFV's elemental buffs, Satsui no Hadou/Power of Nothingness amplifiers, or, uh, this whole deal.

Tho I really hope Nintendo continues their tradition and reveals 3 Smash Bros. characters, so then we'd have Red-Head Marth, Ryu, and someone else. Just so their biggest game has some element of surprise to it.

ehhhhhhhhhhh... i really really don't want Ryu in smash... idk why, but it's this gut feeling. Sigh... all I can now is wait and vote for Shantae every day or so. (thanks to making multiple IP addresses so they will have a harder time to track my obvious attempts to add extra votes into the pile.)

ehhhhhhhhhhh... i really really don't want Ryu in smash... idk why, but it's this gut feeling.

I had the exact same feeling when it came to Pac-Man.
And now that he's in the game, I couldn't give a shit.

Aw man what'd I say about not cheating in the other thread?
But, whatever.
Anyway, I'm also kinda curious what the fuck Squeenix will have, I mean.
Apparently they're not showing FFXV or KH 3 so like where are your guns bro?

Its not like half of this thread has been people saying " i don't like this, it should be like this instead cause reasons" or anything, regarding a myriad of topics in gaming. Which has all been idle bitching that is tangentially related to e3 itself.

Certainly not a jaded group of videogame fans...no sir. I'll fully admit e3s are rarely perfect but jeez man. The horse is long dead.

Last edited:
Speaking of Shantae, I wonder if anything related to Half Genie Hero will be presented at E3. Not, like, already shown off through announcements and whatnot though.

Man I just want Doom and Destiny. Only other thing I'd be interested in is a new Metroid.

Destiny for PC would make it for me.

If they don't put Destiny on PC for The Taken King, they'll definitely do it for Destiny 2. It's in their contract with Activision.

i have no particular expectations beyond what we already know
I have hopes and dreams
and pipe dreams
a lot of pipe dreams
but ultimately, I'm just looking forward for some good shit
and bad shit that I can laugh at

Aw man what'd I say about not cheating in the other thread?
I really don't think they are being counted, if they were then Shantae might be a little higher in the predicted polls right now. :S

But onto other stuff. Who thinks Sony will announce something for the PSVita that no one will ever look at despite it being cool. oh wait... that is the Vita

I really don't think they are being counted, if they were then Shantae might be a little higher in the predicted polls right now. :S
Uh, predicted polls are strictly based on possibilities and people from single websites voting, not the actual ballot itself. Those two don't really have a connection, especially if people are voting multiple times for a character on the ballot.

also didn't they
you know
say that the ballot was more a gauge of what people wanted and not a straight up "vote for x character and they'll definitely get in" kind of thing

basically yeah. It helps but sak ultimately picks who he wants.

Sakruai probably created the poll just so he could get off to disappointing people. We all know damn well he does whatever he wants and listens to no one.

man you know what would be so disappointing
Wonder Red

Sakurai reveals that the winners of the poll were Classic Pit and Classic Dark Pit.
He then says he's done working on Smash Bros. for the fourth time and puts Adam Malcovitch in the game five weeks later.

The only things I'm interested in is Doom and Street Fighter V. I'm hoping to hear more fighting game news, though I'm usually disappointed.

Plot twist, SFV IS is the new crossover fighter.
It's like Mario Kart 8, just forget all pretenses of the license and put every other series in.

Reactions: Shoes
Of course it isn't a sequel. It's focusing on combat. It's not even Mirror's Edge.

Mirror's Edge wasn't even Mirror's Edge so who even cares

Reactions: Denizen