• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

in the near future E3 will become full anime and HL3 will be in the empty void of Space that is called Gaben's Stomach. It will be a better place for everyone.

Pretty sure we'll get Killer Instinct Season 3 teaser after a Season 2 Story Mode trailer.
They'll open with a Tusk trailer.

For some reason I don't think we're gonna get a Season 3.

For some reason I don't think we're gonna get a Season 3.
mmmmmmmhhh... 50/50 chance I'd say. KI is still kinda hot so Microsoft could still pull this game on for another season. (remember people payed a crud ton of money to get Shadow Jago to be a full fleshed out character with his own moveset and ultra.)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually kind of exited for Microsoft's segment on Monday. However, the only thing I'm exited to see would be Garden Warfare 2. Say what you will, but I wanna see it so badly.

KI Season 3 announced alongside upcoming PC release

Please video game gods, make it happen

upload_2015-6-9_22-24-11.png

upload_2015-6-9_22-24-26.png

upload_2015-6-9_22-24-35.png

Reactions: CountofBleck
really I think my hype is going to CLIMAX soon

Can they just stop making Sonic games, holy shit
When was the last good one even

sonic was never actually good
the 90s were just a mass hallucination that resulted in a lot of percieved quality in the series and then everyone sobered the fuck up
you know, I think I can agree with this, like I loved Sonic Adventure in the days of the early 2000s and now I cant help but see it as as really flawed with bugs and other crap. the only thing that is timeless for me is the Chao Garden

so what im asking for is when is a full game chao garden game

Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations were both really good games that both featured the same type of 3D-SANIC gameplay that actually works. I dunno why they fuckin stopped doin it but fuck. I wish they would again.

I also think Heroes had great ideas, just poor execution.

My ultimate pipe dream for any Sega announcement is the news that they ripped the engine from Dengeki Bunko to make a Sega crossover fighter.
I've always wanted to see how Sonic would work in a 2D fighter like that, besides which they have a lot of really cool and unique IP's like Virtua Fighter/Fighting Vipers, Valkyria Chronicles, Space Channel 5, Jet Set Radio, Sakura Wars, Shenmue, House of the Dead, Resonance of Fate, Shining Force, Dynamite Cop, etc.
And then if they made Segata Sanshiro the final boss it'd be perfect.

Reactions: North888
I'm just waiting for SEGA to put Ash in the next Sonic and whatever racing game before putting Ristar in as a racer.

Ok, is anyone actually even looking forward to The Last Guardian.

I wasn’t even sure if that was still alive at this point. Several people have left the project ( and company ) during the game's development problems, so I’m not exactly sure what to expect from it now.

Okay so this not E3 stuff per say. buuuuut, I am a huge huge fan for my little Lombax Friend Ratchet and Clank. and it looks like to me that they might be doing another game for the PS4 which by the ways looks oooohhh it just looks amazing. here take a look.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
With The Last Guardian, the amount of articles I see trying to build hype and wondering whether the project is dead or not and what a loss it would be is just so crazy compared to the approximately zero gamers I've know online or IRL who are anything other than neutral on whether its still going. I think the fact thats its so belated is also going to hurt its appeal if it was planning on a kind of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus vibe, just my opinion.

If anyone here is looking forward to it that's cool, just you'd be the first i've seen.

I was always fond of Up Your Arsenal, since that was the one I mostly played as a child. And those hookshot and screw turning sound effects haven't changed a bit.

DUDE! E3 Nintendo Leak!
Freaking Hyrule Warriors 3DS Leak w/ trailer! Comes with Tetra and the King of Red Lions! Looks like you'll get all the DLC as well AND be able to transfer to 2 new chars to the Wii U version. No word on if they'll be standalone DLC though. New feature allows you to switch control of your character between yourself and your CPU allies, so you can control everyone on the battlefield that isn't P2.

Last edited:
Oh
woops.
Go ahead and click it Jutsei, you've already seen it.
I didn't realize that was an E3 leak, I thought it was just a trailer <.<

Maybe go ahead and spell out "Nintendo"
there's a character NAMED Ninten, and people might assume things and worry they get spoiled inadvertently
=v

On the nintendo "leak"
upload_2015-6-10_13-9-21.png

upload_2015-6-10_13-9-32.png

Well it's SOMETHING to speculate about

Maybe go ahead and spell out "Nintendo"
there's a character NAMED Ninten, and people might assume things and worry they get spoiled inadvertently
=v
So what you're saying is Mother 4 is gonna be at E3 this year?

Im down.