• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Beta Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you do the tags by cancelling a normal, it's not the beginning of a chain so it shouldn't trigger, right?
Combo still seems legit to me.

But if you do the tags by cancelling a normal, it's not the beginning of a chain so it shouldn't trigger, right?
Combo still seems legit to me.

Nah, the hit of a tag counts as the start of a new chain. Just do a launcher into Eliza's tag-in as a combo and watch the undizzy value. It'll go up by 20 even though you only did two moves.

Reactions: gllt
The tag is the next character, you didn't chain into it no matter what. Same as doing a chain->super, DHC Hatred Install, s.LP is a new chain.

yeah thats kinda why this does what it does

wait, making sure I'm seeing that right, you do j.hk, adc, whiff air throw?

Yeah, seems easier to hit the lower Peacock is to the ground. She likes to bounce a little too far away otherwise....

Because it looks cool (IMO).
oh wow you need that double otg thingy when the attacks hit on the landing frame and you dont get the blue bounce, is it just s.hk with regular timing?

and to add on to Caio's question, does picking them up after otg s.hk also work on heavier/bigger characters?

I have no idea, didn't test it. Sorry!

Anyone got a better corner combo than this?

Was like 8.4k or so

My combo still does 8.6k with c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, H dp in the first chain

Universal

c.lk, c.mp, s.hkx2, H dp,*
j.hk adc j.hk,
M air sekhmet s.hp,
call sekhmet,
s.mp, M summon,
s.lk, s.mkx2, s.hpx3, L twirl,
s.lpx3, s.mkx2, s.hpx3, H twirl, super

I'm at about 8.7 without assists as a universal

My combo still does 8.6k with c.lk, c.mp, s.hk, H dp in the first chain
Would that still even work? The second hit of s.HK now forces you to use your otg, so 623HP wouldn't launch properly and you'd have to use 623MP > HP I'd think.

Would that still even work? The second hit of s.HK now forces you to use your otg, so 623HP wouldn't launch properly and you'd have to use 623MP > HP I'd think.
Oh sorry, I could have been more specific, I meant "s.hk, H dp" as in only one hit of it since you have to press it twice. In those situations I'd normally use s.hkx2 (as it's written in the quote)

Speaking of combo videos, with Eliza dropping in a couple of days it'd be nice to have a couple of combo compilations to include with articles advertising her. Anyone willing to cobble together some combos from the community into a single clip? @Uzumakihero 's one is perfect.

(Also, those air super > DHC nonsense combos are great fun)

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Speaking of combo videos, with Eliza dropping in a couple of days it'd be nice to have a couple of combo compilations to include with articles advertising her. Anyone willing to cobble together some combos from the community into a single clip? @Uzumakihero 's one is perfect.

(Also, those air super > DHC nonsense combos are great fun)
I suppose I could just jumble together Eliza combos from the six combo videos lol

Reactions: Cellsai
Thaaank you~

"YO WTF A SKELETON" had me actually laughing.

How long did it take you to get that Jojos combo?
Nearly two hours. LOL

Reactions: Cellsai
Guitalex's video got me too hype.

Ok. I'm using Eliza when she comes out. That was the best use of Lenny I've ever seen!!!
It's even better to DHC to Eliza at the end of the Argus instead of letting Lenny explode and doing that last Argus. DHCing into Eliza's super resets scaling and she becomes invulnerable when it hits but the opponent will get hit with the better scaled Lenny DURING Eliza's super while Sekhmet cares not.

I DIDN'T KNOW IT BACK THEN, BUT I REFUSE TO RE-RECORD THAT COMBO. SHIT.

one last combo before she hits retail

Edit:

Status
Not open for further replies.