• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Combo Thread: Our Fair Lady of Slaughter

Just did it with "Always Block" from an airgrab (airgrab, same route showed there) and works, the only thing that could avoid that is backjumping, but after a burst you can't jump as soon as you land, so it works

not sure if verbalized, but for people who do ground DHCs from lady of slaughter into other stuff, there are 8 ground hits before popping the person up in the air. Counting it, the first 4 are easy to spot, then the last 4 hits are a bit faster. Just info...not necessarily tech, but something for DHC'ers

P.S. I WANT SPIRAL BACK :((((( MIKEEE :(((

Last edited:
EDIT: Sound in first half not on...idk why

@Mr. X &/or @CaioLugon a new combo i think would be good to put in the locked compendium thread. Nothing super fancy, but stylistically a tiny bit of swag & a bit more damage than the normal optimized bnb. The corner carry is HUGEEE. Works on everyone EXCEPT bella....honestly wtf is with the banana box bull...6.2k meterless, 7.4k w/meter. 8.1k near-corner combo.

Also, dude...eliza can pull her corner combo from REALLLLYYY far away...wow check this out

Last edited:
So from looking at how eliza can pull off corner combo from essentially 1/4 the screen, I'm thinking we might be able to get even further by using fastfall grab & changing structure a bit. I'll check it out a little later

I'm too lazy to make a video so here's the notation for my universal corner combo for the low, low price of exactly 1 meter! In fact, I honestly have no idea how to get more damage by adding Sekhmet moves to any part of this route. I'm kinda proud of how much damage I managed to eke out with this one so if you can one-up this in any big way then I'll give you mad props.

2lk, 2mpx1, 5hpx3, 623mpx2
j.hk, ADC, (timing varies heavily based on character weight but it's easy to eyeball it after practice) j.hp, j.hk
OTG 2hk, 623lpx3, 2369mk (TK'd to cancel jump frames after last upperkhat)
walk forward a bit as they fall, catch with 5mkx1, 5hpx3, 214lk
5lk, 5mkx2, 5hpx3, (alternative: 623lpx3 > jump cancel > 236KK) 214hk, 236PP [8105 damage with 236PP ender, or 7805 with j.236KK ender]

It obviously builds a crapload of meter for your opponent if you do the whole thing since it's a combo "optimized" for damage. That's a given. Use it to kill. Blah blah, you guys know how this works.
I will definetely be using this when I want to kill with Eliza. Thanks for the hard work

lol...in my vid a couple posts up if you want a visual. 2nd half of the vid

EDIT: So I've been working on some combos and figuring out Eliza's combo routes and trying to get the hang of optimizations & such...pretty fun. her corner carry is CRAZY if you decide to try to go for the Upper khat > tiger knee'd DiveKick. Gonna post a combo vid of stuff i found later

Last edited:
here are some goodies!!

So you know those times when you tag-in with Eliza? yeah here are some combos you can do from these. I feel like they're optimized, but if not, then lemme know. I think you'll like what you see. I've come to really like Nekhbet Breaker and s.mp. it's a greattttt move.

Just some info too, Nekhbet scaled is actually only 200 less than Lady of Slaughter if you're able to get all hits of Upper khat (or fit in an extra earlier in the combo). So in my opinion, really nasty oki trading for 200 damage seems perfectly fine & i think im gonna use this a llot more from now on

Last edited:
Trying to learn Eliza, what are some of the bnbs that are the most reliable for beginners?
Also what are her main pokes and buttons to use in neutral?
  • sLK and cLK are great tests for beginning combos.
  • jMK has great range and speed for poking the enemy, is also a good overhead
  • cLK -> cMK -> cHP -> jLK -> jMP -> jHP -> airdash jLK -> jHP is pretty simple and reliable
  • Airgrab is love. Airgrab is life.

Reactions: Incensus
Trying to learn Eliza, what are some of the bnbs that are the most reliable for beginners?
Also what are her main pokes and buttons to use in neutral?
look at the combo collection thread man. everything basic is there and good luck on learning her :) you and me both lol

currently looking into good fast fall normals for Eliza. So far, I believe j.hp is her most reliable one, but I haven't actually gotten a good setup off of it. Anyone have any ideas?

Just some info too, Nekhbet scaled is actually only 200 less than Lady of Slaughter if you're able to get all hits of Upper khat (or fit in an extra earlier in the combo). So in my opinion, really nasty oki trading for 200 damage seems perfectly fine & i think im gonna use this a llot more from now on
Not that it's really important, but fully scaled Upperkhat x3 -> Nekhbet is about 350 less than H Spiral -> LoS. There might be times when you want that damage.

@Mike_Z Ah yeah you're right....mustve been doing something wrong

All the BnBs I use with Eliza: Mostly optimized...in whatever way you take it (without sekhmet)

OTG Keep w/Mediums/Heavies (Use s.hk~s.hk for Hard knockdown mixup instead since damage isnt that much different). DOES work on lights....but the s.mp > IAD j.lk > j.hp is REALLLY hard to get timed perfectly so you restand.

@cherry blossoms oh and a MUCH better fast fall is j.hk. In fact thats how you do throw resets in the air. j.hp isnt really a move you wanna use for fast fall...you can activate it pretty low actually. but j.hk has to start pretty high. Any lower you fall like a rock and if canceled you fall as a given before the next move comes out

Last edited:
All right. I'll try to utilize j.hk and get used to it. Thanks for the help

*notices new member* we dont calculate jump-ins but cool combo!

EDIT: Ah "unrealistic" nvm. doesn't seem too unrealistic. just the j.hp maybe. cool combo broski

Saxual told me my j.hp wasn't really realistic, so I put this title to make him smile n_n Ty braski

Hey Eliza combo thread I don't even play this character but I have a present for you. A compilation of meterless throw conversions, on everyone, in video form.

As said in the video description, the base conversions are just jMK adc jLK jMP for lightweights and jMK adc jMP jMK for mid/heavyweights, but the timing is specific & can vary depending on character, so I made a visual aid.

Reactions: Nuuance
Some further notes.

- You can also hit jMK adc jMP jMK on lightweights, but the timing is different. Delay the first jMK, slightly delay the jMP, do the second jMK instantly. You should be able to pick up with rejump jLP, getting a ground pickup doesn't seem possible.
- jMK adc jLK jMK might also work on lightweights. You can get a rejump, or sMP.
- Delay the jMP in the lightweight conversion for more frame advantage which allows you to link sMP or cMK after landing without much trouble.
- Example full combo vs. mid/heavyweight:

Ground Throw xx H Upper
jc, jMK adc jMP jMK
cMK cHP xx Horace
dash, cHK xx MH Upper
jc, (delay) jLP jLK jMP
sLPLPLP cMK sHPHP xx H Osiris xx Lady of Slaughter

~5450 damage, tested on Beowulf
- Second example, full combo, mid/heavyweight (harder execution)

Ground Throw xx H Upper
jc, jMK adc jMP jMK
cMK sHPHP xx H Upper (sjc) xx Horace (alt: cMK cHP[1] xx MH Upper sjc Horace)
dash, cHK xx LMH Upper (delay each)
jc, (delay) ad jLK jMP
sLPLPLP cMK sHPHP xx H Osiris xx Lady of Slaughter

~5600 damage, tested on Beowulf

Both combos should build around half a bar before the super.

Last edited:

7.4k. pretty fun. didnt even test it but its fun.

Reactions: SCOTT_WHALE
duuuuuude what recording program do you use I'm really digging these HD digs

Thanks for all the uploads everyone! I played Cerebella to start but am moving on to trying Eliza and these really help.

... i'm learning that tonight

I haven't tested this on every character yet; just a quick Fukua / Bella / Big Band check and the combo passed all three.

This is based off of a combo that I saw another Eliza do; I only had footage of about half of it so I had to complete the rest myself. It emphasizes resets over damage and I'm curious as to what you all think.

I made these at some point or another.

Reactions: Adwins
Hey, Sekhmet's not useless in combos. She makes the midscreen conversion off of level 3 waaaay easier. I mean, it turns your level 3 into a level 4, but still.

Well I'm pretty sure it's a joke in the first place, as are a lot of gllt's more silly titles. Sekh is obv useful in a lot of combo scenarios to let you convert off of odd things.

beta eliza was like nothing but sekhmet combos and then the damage got nerfed and then instead of 'lets use less sekhmet' she pretty much disappeared from combos outside 'let me get a conversion' and some peoples weird routes that actually do misuse her and just blow meter like crazy.

i think that corner starter isn't so bad if you're into 'do a lot of damage and then reset without going too far into undizzy' and you make up the cost really easily.

idk

Reactions: Shumabooma

Last edited:
Combos using LnL. Don't know if they are optimal or not but they do more damage than no assist.

Here's an Eliza combo I made a bit ago that does 8.3K in the corner all by her lonesome. I'd say it takes about...A bar and a quarter?

Doesn't work on Double. I'm fairly certain it won't work on Big Band either, and my friend couldn't get it to work on Robo-Fortune when he tried it. I can't use my PS3 right now, so I'll figure out the details later unless someone else wants to.