• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza guide by me. (Not by Sharpie)

you making an eliza guide is like me making a bella guide
i main her and i'm adequate at best, but that does not mean i am qualified for said job.
:^)
Damn, that's mean. I mean, even I made a guide (that was well-received) and I'm an okay player. As long as you have knowledge and do your research and can do the job, I think anyone stepping up to do it, is fine. (But I know that from learning from better players is usually what people want, so iunno)

Reactions: SmashBlade
Damn, that's mean. I mean, even I made a guide (that was well-received) and I'm an okay player. As long as you have knowledge and do your research and can do the job, I think anyone stepping up to do it, is fine. (But I know that from learning from better players is usually what people want, so iunno)

even if she is an "okay" player, a guide would need someone who knows the character like the back of their hand, inside-out.
i do not know bella inside-out.
every little detail the player could have counts.

i just don't think she's suited for the job, and i'll admit that the post was rude, but it got my point across.

Reactions: Cadenza
@LuxadeSwag I'm replying to this thread even though it's obviously dead right now. I just wanted to say that I'm going to make a guide on how to play Eliza (neutral, combos, move utility, and maybe resets), and I was wondering if this thread would be the place to put it. I haven't started making it yet, but I plan on doing so soon. Just wanted to plan ahead, thanks

Reactions: TheLivingMeyMey
Make a new one. This was nuked awhile ago.