• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Contest Eliza Winpose Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tossed this together, may help people, may not. I'm sure there are colors I missed and everyone submitting seems to be fine on their own, but a base for people to work from if they need it. *shrugs*

(Also black and white are used.)
Bed0Wek.png
@Cellsai this seems like could it be good to add to the first post, wanted to ask for permission to add it.

Reactions: Rakurin
Désormais et jusqu'à nouvel ordre, mes commentaires dédiés à cette discussion ne seront plus rédigés que dans la langue de Molière.

Cette oeuvre me transporte.

*s'éloigne au loin, chevauchant son cheval blanc dans les grandes plaines et marais asséchés de Versailles, salivant à l'idée de l'alliance de fromages, de vins et de viandes qui l'attend chez lui près de l'âtre.*

Q&A session part 2!

Also, omg you guys keep making entries ;n; You're all awesome.

Oh! I didn't understand that palette part. Kind of a pity to be so limited but I can see the reason. Is my first entry still valid if I change colours?
Also Cell can we see your other ones? I'm curious!
The reason for the limiting is to add a layer of challenge to the designs. It's a lot harder to make an appealing costume in a limited palette than having complete free reign :D
First entry is still valid, yup. Still pleeenty of time in the contest after all.
I'll post my other sketches later. I'm on vacation now so I'm cut off from my actual equipment.

I dunno when but at some point this kinda became a hot mess
I still like it tho, anna williams inspired since we didn't get an anna pallet
edit: oh ffs, i forgot the staff >__>
Plenty of time to fix it up if you want to!

Would I be allowed to post this other places too?
Yes! Please post it everywhere and let others know about the contest if you can :) Spread that Skullgirls word!

Damn, I now have huuuge respect for the artists at Lab0, this shit took a full day, dusk till dawn and hurt my hand and eyes. Also, my mouse broke during this.
And remember that I already did a chunk of the work for you by making the base! Those LZ peeps have to do this from scratch~

anyone know if we're allowed to base our design on other characters?
Yup. Go ahead. One of the examples I showed at the start is a character from Mummies Alive.

for her staff we can use like a different object? or just her staff only?
The staff must be in the image to keep it in line with her in game win poses.

I tossed this together, may help people, may not. I'm sure there are colors I missed and everyone submitting seems to be fine on their own, but a base for people to work from if they need it. *shrugs*
Thank you! Very useful! I'll add it to the OP.

Reactions: Rakurin
Posso saber por que raio está toda a gente a falar na sua língua nativa? O que é isto? Torre de Babel - Edição Digital? o_0

With all these great entries, I'm just going right-click crazy.
Anyway, back to work on my own shamefur attempts (I need the challenge). sewy already screwed me over with the cigarette holder as I was intending to make something very similar. Oh well, early bird etc etc...

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Oh jesu christo, per favore poso la personi qua parle inglese
Mio italiano e schifoso (e mio grammatica)

Question: How did everyone draw over the base? Did you guys redraw it or did you actually draw over it, cause when I drew over it I had to use a size 2 brush without hardness and it was torture

Question: How did everyone draw over the base? Did you guys redraw it or did you actually draw over it, cause when I drew over it I had to use a size 2 brush without hardness and it was torture

I was able to use a size 7 pretty comfortably.
Did you save the image or did you copy paste it into your art program?

Are you using layers?

Are you using layers?
yes
I was able to use a size 7 pretty comfortably.
Did you save the image or did you copy paste it into your art program?
Saved it, really? I usually use 7 and it was too big

yes

Saved it, really? I usually use 7 and it was too big
What program do you use? Also, what is the file size of the images you're working on when you drew over them?

Also also, did you use the bases with the white backdrops shown in the first post, or the transparent ones attached at the bottom of the post?

What program do you use? Also, what is the file size of the images you're working on when you drew over them?

Also also, did you use the bases with the white backdrops shown in the first post, or the transparent ones attached at the bottom of the post?
...The white ones....oops

Reactions: Cellsai and CapnWTF
Gave her the attire of my Main Character.
Wrong color :PUN:

Reactions: Jimbob
Wrong color :PUN:

I wanted to give it a mummy color....Egyptian like.
OFC I Know Val is white....

I wanted to give it a mummy color....Egyptian like.
OFC I Know Val is white....

He was probably joking about the fact that you made her crosses red instead of pink.

Reactions: EA575
He was probably joking about the fact that you made her crosses red instead of pink.
Bingo!

Can her hair be altered at all?

I don't see why not.

Ok, I finished, Mine is hand drawn so it kinda sucks and the colors may be a tad off because I have limited resources at my disposal and I kinda messed up a little here and there, but I still enjoyed drawing Eliza. Her outfit was based off a sarcophagus and her scarf is red gauzes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.