• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Contest Eliza Winpose Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR MOVE!
Dans ce cas, ceci nécessite quelques modifications.
Si c'est fait, je me met à commenter en japonais.

Last edited:
Dans ce cas, ceci nécessite quelques modifications.
Si c'est fait, je me met à commenter en japonais.
Merci, je suis au courant ma palette de couleurs est mauvais ainsi que d'autres choses, mais je ne suis pas complètement fier de lui, alors j'ai décidé de ne pas refaire la palette de couleurs quand j'ai présenté mon projet Angewomon.

XkSjQNZ.png

Something Rah related

Merci, je suis au courant ma palette de couleurs est mauvais ainsi que d'autres choses, mais je ne suis pas complètement fier de lui, alors j'ai décidé de ne pas refaire la palette de couleurs quand j'ai présenté mon projet Angewomon.
Je parlais de la coupe de cheveux ;)

*meekly walks in*
I damn near burned a notebook on Eliza doodles so it would seem strange to shy away from this so here's my humble submissions. It was a fun and welcome challenge, I think I even bothered to learn a few things from it too.
Not really expecting anything out of this but praising Oujo-sama's glory is its own reward. (But maybe I can still nab the prize for Most Ghetto Looking Submission.)

First is The Empress of Everlasting Sunlight. The design was inspired by Dolores del Río and Lisle von Rhoman.
DSC04504.JPG
Color Notes: Not that many. :3
Bar the two gold ankhs, the dress is entirely white. The particularity is that it emanates light and, in-game, it would have a special lighting effect.

Second is Shurahime or Fuckin' Sleeves! How do they work? (I am aware I accidentally'd the kimono all over the place... -_-" )
The googlin' was almost as intense as the doodlin' with this one, and that is saying a lot. Pardon the notes and scribbles (the one on the top left is me trying to make sense of her hair from a back view; the knot is ankh-shaped).
DSC04506.JPG
Color Notes:
- black hair with gold ornaments and red camellias
- face is painted white with red make-up (eye, cheek and lips)
- kiseru (pipe) is gold (the scarab ornament) and black
- footwear is white socks and black geta (clog sandals)
- kimono's undershirt is white
- obi (bustle sash) is red
- kimono is purple
- haori (coat) is black with gold underside
- IDEALLY the haori could have a pattern design, maybe red hieroglyphs but I'm too weaksauce to pull that off
(Not sure if these colors go all that well, tbh.)

(For such crummy ass submissions, I do yap around like they're something special. :P )

Hey balder! Maybe you could do a joint work with someone in the forums to make a digital version of your art

[Image]
This is beautiful! The way the wraps surround the dress is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited:
Hey balder! Maybe you could do a joint work with someone in the forums to make a digital version of your art
It's all good. Folks already got their own submissions to "worry about".
I'd like to say that if anyone wants to make use of my ideas and craft 'em into a winner, they have my blessing but judging by the caliber of most submissions, that would be a downgrade at best. <:3

Anyway, on the subject of winners, I say that regardless of the results, the figure should be sent to this guy. Dude's earned it. :P

May I recommended a A.b.a or I- no from Guilty gear inspired out seeing she had a lot of game play inspirations from both

Turning the pomp up to eleven
Les mots me manquent.
Je me contenterais donc de dire ceci :

Foutreciel

Et vive la reine!

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimalZ16
[IMAGE]
My God...

Dude, Blader; i wasn't even the first to use a cigarette holder, i guess the idea fits really well with Eliza.

Anyways, this thread is just too good, all the designs are amazing! I had to do a second one cause they're really fun to do. this is my humble representation of 50's Eliza, well... sort of...
Eliza.png

tumblr_na4t4igGSD1stmgmho1_500.jpg
1 of 3
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS DESIGN! Imagine guys! This would looks so floaty and magestic if it was like ingame... im rooting for you!

wZlDRXA.png
OH MY GOD! THIS! THIS! YOU PEOPLE HAVE A GIFT! Drawing like this! ITS MAGNIFICENT! ITS BEAUTIFUL! You draw so so so good!

Reactions: Uzumakihero
I hope that after this contest is over (if not already) people stop using the term "skullfan" as an insult... Holy shit some of these are so impressive I can't even...

View attachment 4992 I was going for a goth thing but I still wanted to use most of the colors in the pallete. I think it worked out alright.
I'll probably post a version with the colored staff later.

Also I think this is my first real post here. So... sup.

Wow. This is beautiful. And it works with her colors, too. I just think some facepaint/eyeliner would finish this costume up.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to turn the staff into a HUGE electric guitar. Now THAT would be perfection.

Second entry p.s the front view one that's there was the first one I was making but then I remembered that we needed to draw her in her winning pose so that's there just for fun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 642
It's super awesome, actually
hey do you think somebody should give SRK a heads up on this? It might bring more people into the community!

Last edited:
Here's my second one. I also edited my first one because holy crap how did nobody notice that I messed that up.
red...qipao like thing.
Qiliza.png

This one ended up a little more...gross than I intended but I think that's because I put too much detail in the scarab legs.

Just a small warning when you use the smuge/blend/transparent brush tools to shade that takes eliza outside of the color pallete range we are suposed to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.