• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Has there been a request for a 2001: A Space Odyssey themed Annie?

Apparently I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make these palletes on my own.
So I guess I'll just make a request.
Can I get a Lynne Squigly with ghost!Sissel Leviathan?

ghost_trick_Lynne_revised_version_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

ghost_trick__sissel_ghost_vector_by_ledundead-d4zdfm1.png

Reactions: Professor Icepick
Is there a master list of the lineart/shading for the characters out there so people can work on palettes if they want to?

Ok, after a bit of searching, I finally found a Ms. Fortune template and got to work. I'm no artist, but here's what I did:

z89l4FL.jpg

Nepeta_Leijon.png
Nepetanohat.png

02161_1.gif

Nepeta Lejion from Homestuck. Because she is a fucking cute and also a catgirl so

and without further ado...
FEjFxmS.png

Qrju6lQ.png

tWalqpV.png

I wasn't sure which one I liked more, so I figured why not all three?

next one i do will probably be tf2 related. either medic valentine, or scout peacock.

I had a feeling that was coming sooner or later. What surprised me was that it wasn't a requested indiegogo palette. Along with an MLP palette, I was SURE a homestuck one would be a shoe-in. Much less, a Nepeta palette for Ms. Fortune.

I have some palette requests, if someone could do them. Both are Sailor Moon related:

1) Sailor Pluto palette for Parasoul.

Sailor Pluto looks like this:
sailor-pluto.jpg

Pluto's attack is purple, so I guess purple Napalm stuff and purple fire.

2) Sailor Moon palette for Filia.
If by some chance you didn't know, Sailor Moon looks like this:
EfGYbo7VVAo.jpg

So... yeah, how do those sound?

Mod Edit: Made things a little more concise. You don't need to explain all that, but I appreciate the gusto! I'd also suggest learning Gimp/Photoshop, they're easy enough to use for what you need.
Zlia Edit: Uh, thanks... I guess... Please don't delete 2/3 of my post like that. T.T

Last edited:
if it isn't trouble for anyone, can anyone make a BigBand Cyborg color palette for me?
how-to-draw-cyborg_1_000000002092_3.jpg

For the longest time, I wanted to do a Dio Brando palette for Eliza. I don't know why, but I want to do it. Where can I find the Eliza template?
DEhlrMY.gif

Someone should totally make a Daisy palette for Filia. Because yea.

Sailor Pluto is best Sailor. Fuck you Mike Brown, it's a planet! t(-_-t)

Got a couple of requests for glorious Oujo-sama for whoever feels inclined. We're over 15 posts in this page and her glory has not yet been praised? What heretic wasteland this is becoming! :3

NSFW
Menace_Back_3.jpg

Menace_Kingdom.jpg

AliceOfficialArt.PNG

EDIT: one extra suggestion
Tharja_(FE13_Artwork).png

Last edited by a moderator:
jupitersuperpowr.jpg

Can someone please make a sailor jupiter color for filia?

Pw9IMBr.png
Wow, that's absolutely amazing! It turned out even better than I expected! :D

And on the topic of decades-old anime,
1uZcXey.png
RyogaHibikiProfile.jpg
Great idea. :)
Ranma 1/2 was gonna be my next suggestion, but I couldn't "link" any of the female (or pseudo-female) characters to any Skullgirls characters. Guess I kinda overlooked the male characters- Mousse and Peacock sound like a match too, though I'm not sure how that would look. ^_^

Ranma 1/2 was gonna be my next suggestion, but I couldn't "link" any of the female (or pseudo-female) characters to any Skullgirls characters. Guess I kinda overlooked the male characters- Mousse and Peacock sound like a match too, though I'm not sure how that would look. ^_^
Mmm... female Ranma for Bella and panda Dad for Vice Versa? Shampoo Parasoul? It's also not entirely relevant, but I made a Lum palette for Scythana at one point. Its somewhere.

I know it might not get considered, but maybe an Erwin Smith palette for Beowulf?
Ervin-Smith-ervin-smith-35045251-1024-576.jpg

That Angelica palette is pretty cool, nice work.

Again I dunt wanna bump the Annie game thread with this but here's a couple sample palettes made by the team and fans that'll show up in the game
tumblr_mzgxqrllQA1rwxvn2o1_400.png

Can you guess them all? B)

Can you guess them all? B)
Gonna take a stab at it. Left to right:
Top: Ryuuko (Kill la Kill) ; Gatsu (Berserk) ; Finn/Fionna (Adventure Time) ; Strider Hiryu (Strider) ; Dante (Devil May Cry 1 or 2)
Middle: Sakura (Street Fighter) ; Mega Man ; beats the hell outta me who this chick is ; ??? ; ??? ; ??? ; ???
Bottom: ??? ; Umbrella (Saltgirls) ; ??? ; Squigly (Skullgirls) ; Roll (Mega Man 8)

I'm really terrible at these things... (.__.)

I keep thinking that the last one on the second row is nightcrawler.
I know it isn't but I can't think of anything else now.

I copied Balder's list to add to it.

Top: Ryuuko (Kill la Kill) ; Gatsu (Berserk) ; Finn/Fionna (Adventure Time) ; Strider Hiryu (Strider) ; Dante (Devil May Cry 1 or 2)
Middle: Sakura (Street Fighter) ; Mega Man ; beats the hell outta me who this chick is ; Sagan ; Sailor Moon ; ??? ; Hsien-Ko
Bottom: ??? ; Umbrella (Saltgirls) ; ??? ; Squigly (Skullgirls) ; Roll (Mega Man 8)

Hsien Ko is correct, but the Roll one is not. It's another girly haired robot that looks similar to her!