• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

The internet is strong with this one...
So is the Custom Robo.... BEST PALETTE FOR ELIZA RIGHT HERE FOLKS.

On that note, I'd love to see a Funky Big Head or a Metal Grappler for Big Band.

Speaking of Eliza palettes for Eliza, Tekken Revolution's new vampire chick is named Eliza. So yes, I'm asking for another Eliza palette for Eliza.

Here's a link:

Super_Smash_Bros_Link_01.jpg

WAIT, WRONG LINK!

So is the Custom Robo.... BEST PALETTE FOR ELIZA RIGHT HERE FOLKS.
YOU PAGAN!! HOW DARE YOU ASSUME GLORIOUS ELIZA DAI GOTEN MAOU DID NOT HAPPEN?! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

7oYjLNA.png

Speaking of Eliza palettes for Eliza, Tekken Revolution's new vampire chick is named Eliza. So yes, I'm asking for another Eliza palette for Eliza.
Inception_LeoSquint.png

You got it.

uWV3dln.png
cTNzUwU.png

I was gonna make that Inception joke here, but Balder did it for me.

Last edited:
Could someone do a Xan Kreigor color for Big Band? It's, well, awkward but the closest we've got until Mecha-Fortune comes around.
here's BIG XAN.
band-xan-color.jpg

i got another classic PC game character color in mind. i just gotta find a good reference pic.

Saxilicious Zazz!

Who is it, I may be able to help.

Saxilicious Zazz!
Who is it, I may be able to help.

no need to worry. i found what i needed in some old files of mine . . .

Who here has played CRUSADER?
band-cru-color.jpg

made by origin in the pre-windows old days. the two games in the series was pretty much a love letter to RoboCop accompanied by an amazing soundtrack.

also it plays xmas music when you boot up the game on December 25th.

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
So, because I call that girl with the eyepatch a Pirate, and she's from space...

Can we have Ridley the Space Pirate General from Metroid be a color pallete for her?

So, because I call that girl with the eyepatch a Pirate, and she's from space...

Can we have Ridley the Space Pirate General from Metroid be a color pallete for her?
Pick your poison. We got

5DCyNLQ.png
RidleySSBB.jpg
QIQc4Yu.png
Ridley_-_Super_Metroid.png
Y4Rx6PB.png
Meta_Ridley_SSBB.jpg

Oh mah gawsh we gots Space Pirates. Thanks Space Cadet Keon!

You got it.

uWV3dln.png
cTNzUwU.png

I was gonna make that Inception joke here, but Balder did it for me.
I need this in my life.

Was recently perusing through my archives and noticed that a Titi XIV palette for Eliza has not been brought into question thus far.

Titi_XIV.jpg

I wonder how she got her name.

Probably from being the next in the line of succession, following Titi XIII, who in turn succeeded Titi XII and so on and so on, all the way back to Titi I. IT'S A LOTTA TITIS!

I was going to recommend a Phobos/Huitzil palette for Big Ben given how they kinda share that whole "pull stuff out of nowhere" shtick but they're already far too similar. (.__.)
Seems all the best possibilities have been covered already...maybe Honda Tadakatsu from Sengoku Basara might look cool (though considerably more appropriate for Panzerfaust).
HondaTadakatsu.png

Splash Woman?
AEATS3q.png
YbaYRHi.png
Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me that I love Mega Man.

I have the attention span for recolors, but I have a hard time grasping shading—so I guess I'll leave this as a mass request? I dunno. I got bored while waiting for others to finish taking their finals, so I (With a bit of help from Varogon) started linking up potential Robot Master palettes for the characters in Skullgirls.

Peacock: Copy Robot/Mega Man? from Mega Man Powered Up* (Her Avery System is kind of sort of (But not really) like a Variable Weapons System), or Bomb-Man from Mega Man Powered Up (Since he shares her traits of immaturity and bomb-chucking; two different sizes, even—George and Lenny, anyone???)

Parasoul: Napalm-Man from Mega Man 5 (For the obvious "Napalm" link, and Napalm is kind of blatantly also a soldier)

Painwheel: Metal-Man from Mega Man 2 (Because in addition to sharing large metal cutters, Metal is weak to his own weapon, which is kind of similar to Painwheel's self-mutilating moveset), or Gyro-Man from Mega Man 5 (Since they both can fly via the installment on their back)

Filia: Proto Man from Mega Man 3 onward (Honestly the links are weak here, but Filia was the first Skullgirls character (Development-wise) and Proto was the first Robot built (Canonically); canonically Proto's hair is brown, but Samson could also be yellow in representation of his trademark scarf), or Search-Man from Mega Man 8 (Even though Search-Man's two heads/Filia and Samson share an objective, they squabble often; not really sure what color Samson would be here)

Cerebella: Clown-Man from Mega Man 8 (They're both oddly-armed circus performers, seems kinda natural)

Ms. Fortune: Slash-Man from Mega Man 7 (Since he kind of has catlike agility as well as claws)

Valentine: Shadow-Man from Mega Man 3 (Because...both of them are blatantly supposed to be ninjas?)

Double: Yellow Devil from Mega Man...or any other Devil, really (Since they share the characteristic of being amorphous and cyclopic)

___

Squigly: Skull-Man from Mega Man 4 (There are a shortage of Robot Masters in this department to begin, but giving Skull to Squigly over, say, Marie seems logical because Marie already has white very prominent in her color scheme; Leviathan and/or his flames might take on a cyan color, like the color of the copy-weapon version of Skull-Man's weapon)

Big Band: Guts-Man from Mega Man (Not only does he have "big and bulky" going for him, but Guts also canonically enjoys karaoke, linking him (Albeit loosely) to music)

Beowulf: Concrete-Man from Mega Man 9 (His palette might not play nice, sure, but Concrete is really the only "strong-man" Robot Master that actively incorporates melee into his moveset)

Eliza: Pharaoh-Man from Mega Man 4 (For reasons I'm assuming are obvious)

Robo-Fortune: Grenade-Man from Mega Man 8 (Apparently Robo-Fortune has self-destructing as a gimmick, and this explosive, rambunctious guy—the only other Robot Master weak to his own weapon—seems a perfect fit)

I did have some more planned—Isaac, Aeon, Venus, Adam, Panzerfaust, Annie—but I figured I was already going overboard and should stop while I was ahead. Also I didn't have any ideas for 2/3 of the characters that are allegedly needed for Chapter 1 of the canon storyline (Umbrella and Black Dahlia), and I figured it would be wrong for me to jump ahead of them.

* Sorry about the poor image quality, but there aren't many pictures of Mega Man?/Copy Robot floating around to begin with.
I don't really care if not all of these get done; I don't care if none of them get done, really. I just figured I should at least throw them onto the table.

Last edited:
So some of the people who were here during the character votes, before the the site went down for a few months, might remember when I took
20130225183743-DLC_DViolet.png
and decided to make a palette based off of
500px-Tvc-doronjo.jpg

Some of you might also remember
cuutkfX.png

So I felt that, now that I understand Gimp better, I should take another crack at it.
yig4rUK.png

Pick your poison. We got

5DCyNLQ.png
RidleySSBB.jpg
QIQc4Yu.png
Ridley_-_Super_Metroid.png
Y4Rx6PB.png
Meta_Ridley_SSBB.jpg
I am so sorry. I must recolor the bear to look like a Metroid.

Where would I find the color edit thing for Pirate of the Stars?

So I felt that, now that I understand Gimp better, I should take another crack at it.
yig4rUK.png
Now that's leveling up your game! I think the only thing left is you giving her the D. Oh! Don't be immature! I mean the D on her forehead, only make it a V instead.
And I never noticed Violet has hoofed feet.

>Gimp
>"crack at it"
>Dominatrix with whip
tumblr_mfs59m9nbD1s1lyaeo1_500.gif

Just out of curiosity, how much time do these little endeavors tend to take?

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
could anyone make a Palette of parasoul based off of Fairy Tale's Erza scarlet Titania:
0.jpg
images

Where would I find the color edit thing for Pirate of the Stars?
Here you go. Right click-save as, badda-bing, badda-boom. I made it from the image that southpawper made (9th post down).
Just out of curiosity, how much time do these little endeavors tend to take?
Usually a few hours. Took me longer with D. Violet because I wound up making her outline from scratch. And by "from scratch," I mean taking one of the pictures of her in the digital sketchbook and tracing it. Takes a while to do and make it look decent with just a mouse.

And while I'm here,
richter_belmont_screen.jpg
zPz0AGH.png

Reactions: Balder
Thank you very much SpaceCadetKeon. I shall try to make my recolor like yours and make it spiffy.

EDIT: Can't find teh textures for Brawl Metroids. D: I'm doing Super and maybe that's it.

Last edited:
lolwtf looks like Goofy had baby time with Lyndis from Fire Emblem and Lyn pooped out this. (Nice edit though!)

You both done did a good job!

More like,
qWOSMeI.png
Do you have a copy of the file you used to make this sprite edit? I got an idea . . .

Humbly requesting Selvaria Bles Parasoul. (It still genuinely baffles me it was never considered...)
Selvaria_Bles_solo.jpg

Selvaria_Bles_Profile.png

I'm requesting parasou's line art,
can't seem to find it