• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Buckle your pants.
No5uWyJ.png
Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theater)
+ green gem Argus eyes + exploding frog performer George

EIu4pW2.png

2lEso4N.png

Last edited:
Can I request a Skarlet from MK9 palette for Eliza? I've been trying to do one, but I don't know how to do her staff or crown.

latest

See you in Rayman 4! *sniff*
3SRvvZ6.png

This would've been done for Filia but that was more effort than 3AM me was willing to put into it :PUN:
1ab972bdb94e2bdb82d8bc1765c13621.jpg

Rayman
3K49ERV.png

Bad_Rayman.png

Raymesis/ Bad Rayman (Rayman Origins)

Last edited:
"Do your worst, but I find it hard to believe that such a low-voltage robot like you can defeat me."
I Have the Ability to Electrify.png

CW-08-ElecMan-Art.jpg

MMPUElecman.jpg
(For the lightning color,it was from Powered Up,so I thought I'd include that.)And I sort of took creative liberties when it came to making this palette.But nothing too drastic.

Still looks great :D

I recently came up with a new Skullgirls fancharacter and well,this happened...this is all the original palettes I came up with for her,except I used Fukua for it.The fancharacter doesn't have a name yet.
What is she.png
The character's default

Colorswap.png
A colorswap of her default

Darkened Colors Ver.png
Colorswap with black coloring

Double Take Ver.png
This kind of palette would be used in a Double fight,but you know,it's Double,but it's still the fancharacter's palette,kinda like Cerebella's eighth palette

And that's it really.

i'm a nihilistic shitlord
look at these jojo palettes right here, friendos

Ibl4JtX.png
Surface & Josuke, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond Is Not Crash Unbreakable"
latest

latest

RjeHXNa.png
Jean-Pierre Polnareff, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders"
762628-jean_cries.png

{ Hungern based off of Silver Chariot. }
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
can someone do an Erza Scarlet pallette for Parasoul, pwease

Which Ezra? The one from the Bible, or the one from Pretty Little Liars?

Oh ERZA. Sorry for the mistake.

"Mel, you can't be THAT stupid that you haven't figured it out yet? I'm not Cave Johnson, it's not the 1950's and everyone you ever loved is dead."

Palette:
r_fortune_mel.png

References (2)
mel.jpg
2015-06-26_00007.jpg

Mel from the new Portal 2 mod, Portal Stories: Mel. I did Chell for Robo a while back so it's only fitting I give her a Mel palette too.

"Questo una volta era la mia casa. E 'stato il mio mondo. Poi è arrivata la Medici. Hanno ucciso la mia famiglia ... abbattuti."

Squigly Hisako.png

reference
Killer-Instinct-Season-2-Hisako.jpg

it's the first part of Hisako's premier speech, except in Italian... cuz Hisako said it in Japanese but Squigly's Italian and..... yeah

And that's all of the KI palettes I can think of

Another Sugar Boom Ka-Pow palette!One of the antagonists of SBK.She actually was supposed to have pink kin instead of Sweets.But I decided to give her pale blue skin for that sort of pop,next to the shades of purple.Her main shtick involves a heirloom possessed by a spirit.It's usually seen if Sorbet turns around and you can see it between her shoulders.
Sugary Sweet!.png
Sorbet is Parasoul and Krieg is Three Above(the ghost heirloom thing)

Reactions: MooseHogBro
Sorry for double posting,but no one's replied to the thread yet,and I had some palettes ready.

Bass can cause all the Treble he wants,but that's not my Forte.*ba dum tss*
Forte.png

Gospel.png

Bass2MM10.png

Treble.jpg

Basssupershot.png
Eliza's staff is colored like Bass' charge shot in Mega Man:The Power Fighters

Staaaay fresh!
Agent 1.png

Agent 2.png

CEaNDO0WEAApq0L.jpg

I wish I had Splatoon.*gross sobbing*

Palette 499! (Last call to send in my 500th palette requests, and I dont really have any request :P)
Anyway I drew an image of Batman and Big Band. So I made a Palette based, on it
jj56SCX.png

Anyway I found this awesome Batman Music Video

Palette 499! (Last call to send in my 500th palette requests, and I dont really have any request :P)
Anyway I drew an image of Batman and Big Band. So I made a Palette based, on it
jj56SCX.png

Anyway I found this awesome Batman Music Video
Yukio Okumura From Blue Exorcist for Parasoul, make her umbrella, Krieg, dark and light blue like the colors of the manga title, please?
please ignore the demon he's standing on
thumb-361-bex_2_web.jpg

Palette dump! Woo!
From Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
DH0QtqC.png

Doing this palette made me realize just how simple D.Violet's design really is. I wanted to implement the colors from Miriam's stained glass tattoos in some way, but I couldn't figure out how to do so in a way that would look right.
igawhip-noscale.jpg
From Steven Universe.
xzqaOYj.png

I did an Amethyst palette for D. Violet before, but felt the need to make another one since Amethyst got a new look recently.
tumblr_nnp9vxvWaX1urabsjo1_250.png
From Steven Universe.
7rTlO3t.png

Thought Lapis's color scheme would be appropriate for Marie, considering they've each played the role of the anti-villian.
Lapis_Lazuli_Redeem.png
From Freedom Planet.
8gvrWZm.png

I did a Milla palette for Squigly months ago, but I wanted to see how it might look on Marie too.
milla.jpg

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."

Palettes (2)
parasoul2_liz.png
black_egret_soldier_black.png

References (2)
bioshock_infinite_burial_at_sea_elizabeth_by_armachamcorp-d6u72mh.jpg
Grabon.jpeg

Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea. That Egret is based off the Tears that Elizabeth can open in the game, and Krieg is based on the 'Air Grabber' weapon seen in Burial At Sea.

You have until tomorrow to send me request for my 500th palette, I only have 1 request, and I got everything almost ready, so send me a request and probably around 7 pm (CST) Ill upload the 500th palette, etc.