• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'm trying to get back into Palettes, it's just not happening. I am at a very boring moment in my life and Palettes won't help, so don't expect too much from me for a while.
n0DUCdu.png
UmcPg7T.png

Well BN Zero IS a virus, so I suppose it kinda makes sense. He was just showing his love the only way he can, through ruining computers.
It's still happening.How do I get him to stop closing my internet?Is he just stuck in my computer?I mean I don't mind it,but uh.... okay now there's lag...well then...I'm just gonna try to work on more palettes.If he could quit screwing with my keyboard!
(So many typos jeez)

you can dispel the Z-virus by S-ranking BassGS in Battle Network 6 :3

I don't think I can do that.I don't have Battle Network 6 D:

then too bad for you mweheheheheheheh

I'm stuck with him.Well at least he didn't screw up YouTube.

so many robins...

What about Ms. Fortune being Pearl from Steven Universe and Robo-Fortune is Holo-Pearl?

I don't know If someone did one for Gregory Horror Show but here's some character you can use:

Gregory
gregory-horror.jpg

NekoZombie
hqdefault.jpg

Hell's Chef
tumblr_mxrp944GeY1raz0rao1_500.png

Catherine
Catherine_gregory1.png

Cactus Gunman
CactusGunman.png

Cactus Girl
CactusGirl.png

Sleepy Sheep
hqdefault.jpg

Salaryman
tumblr_m6k5fmrS4K1rn9495o1_400.gif

and the Poor Conductor
Poor_Conductor.jpg

There are more characters I can suggest, but I think this is enough to suggest for now.

Reactions: Peterthegameguy
Big Band - Garnet
Cerebella - Amethyst
Ms. Fortune - Pearl
Peacock - Steven
Parasoul - Rose Quartz
Adam - Greg Universe
Filia - Jasper
All SU Palette ideas ^
Could you maybe also do a Cadence (Crypt of the NecroDancer) palette for Annie?

Holy Sparks! Beowulf!!!!
Fun tidbit: "Holy X" was typically related to whatever was going on in the plot at the time. So, in this case:

"Holy career advancement, Beowulf! I didn't realize you were so ready to find a replacement."

"Think nothing of it, old chum. I'm sure Bloodhaven will be honored to have such a stalwart crime-grappler protecting their citizens."
I've been watching way too much Adam West lately...

Fun tidbit: "Holy X" was typically related to whatever was going on in the plot at the time. So, in this case:

"Holy career advancement, Beowulf! I didn't realize you were so ready to find a replacement."

"Think nothing of it, old chum. I'm sure Bloodhaven will be honored to have such a stalwart crime-grappler protecting their citizens."
I've been watching way too much Adam West lately...
Adam West is amazing
(The best Adam West palette I made)
3YatVYz.png

I'd do the palettes requested, but I have other non-palette requests to do, sorry. @_@

I am making a character for something, at the moment its in development, and I notice it looked a little like Robo Fortune. So I made a palette for it, *Note the OC is not releated to Furries, or Sonic*
3ZXlFyb.png

hello! so I've been lurking for a while and decided to make an account and post the palettes I've made so far:
XzEW6sK.png

Eliza as Bill Cipher
8QVOF3D.png

Filia as Dipper
chWN6ZC.png

aaand Fukua as Mabel!
BH9dSVX.png

Annie as Umbrella
SDm36cO.png

Marie as Fluttershy
I hope they're not too bad !

Made a pallet based on my own character for robo
479923940963765d2a398e0e05298b82.png
If anyone can give me grey scales of other SG characters and u have a request hit me up :)

The tears don't really follow Filia's face at all, so it looks like there's these blue smears near her eyes. Might want to fix that.