• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Alright, I'll get around to it. How do you think I can go about fixing it?

The obscured eye is the biggest one, make it curve more with her cheek, and possibly make the curve on the other eye more pronounced so it doesn't look as flat on her face.

kYjSwjl.png

Noticably better, is very mui mui nice!

Note: The album I linked in my sig will have palettes there earlier than here.

So for some reason I can't submit any of my palettes to Imgur. Now I guess I'll finish up the WIPs.

So for some reason I can't submit any of my palettes to Imgur. Now I guess I'll finish up the WIPs.

I was able to view them.

So I've gotten a few more palettes done!
2d2WGmZ.png

Ms. Fortune with the palette of a friend's OC, Skyfall
adoptables___floral__auction___5_10__by_aleatoraye_by_kinnasticks-d91pnsm.png
shrMxak.png

Venus with the palette of one of my OCs, Foxglove.
PnjdpTy.jpg
20cImxu.png

yet another Biliza, this time Tapestry/Apocalypse Bill.
orC90qR.png

Wendy as Parasoul! I'm really proud of this one.

Signed up to these forums just so I could post these. I freaking love Brain Drain's design, and I made 5 palettes for him in a couple hours. I'll probably make more later.
RBIJ3KY.png

The coat and metal face reminded me of Q, so I decided to roll with it.
pOJBsuQ.png

This was pretty simple and a lot of the other characters have story mode based alts.
wY4OT9p.png

Keeping the mad scientist theme, hopefully without the badtouching.
cQ7zzrN.png

This was hard, but it's my personal fave out of all the ones I've done.
bE8IKDT.png

Too obvious to pass up, though I don't think it turned out well...

Back, and I have more Brain Drain.
ndIxMlq.png

Not a lot I could really do with this one, but it wouldn't leave my brain. Drain.
Ba4rHfO.png

I always liked the way they look.
6lzxwJm.png

This was a lot harder than you'd think, since had to think about which parts would have the glow.
FYcYm6P.png

Adapting this was difficult, but turned out pretty good I think.
dbrGwrq.png

I was gonna go with the Gold Tooth Doctor or Kimblee, but I couldn't get any good reference pics and i figured this fit due to the military thing.

You guys mind giving some feedback, on these and my first batch?

Still waiting for feedback...
They look solid overall! My recommendation is to try to tweak the colors you use. Starting with a color straight from the source is recommended, but tweaking some of the shades and highlights to appear a bit more vibrant is always recommended. For example, on the King Bradley outfit, the buttons and shoulderpads look a bit dull compared to the rest, and the pads in particular resemble a bale of straw. For yellows in particular, I'd say roll the color's hue back a few notches and the saturation up a trifle as you get into darker colors.

They look solid overall! My recommendation is to try to tweak the colors you use. Starting with a color straight from the source is recommended, but tweaking some of the shades and highlights to appear a bit more vibrant is always recommended. For example, on the King Bradley outfit, the buttons and shoulderpads look a bit dull compared to the rest, and the pads in particular resemble a bale of straw. For yellows in particular, I'd say roll the color's hue back a few notches and the saturation up a trifle as you get into darker colors.
Thanks. I always load up a source pic in another window and transfer those across, but it doesn't always translate well. The Bradley outfit uses all the colours from a pic of him, but FMA's palette can be a little dull next to SG, so it doesn't look great. I was worried I had too many dark palettes.

Snippy dip
These are amazing! They look like they were taken right out of the game. How did you do it?

These are amazing! They look like they were taken right out of the game. How did you do it?

That's the secret. I just recolor in-game screenshots to keep the shading, I made a tutorial for this a while back.

Simple tutorial for making palettes with photoshop and screenshots instead of paint and templates.

Reactions: Marrow
Caesar Zepelli for Ms Fortune
Star Platinum for Cerebella
Hierophant Green for Robo Fortune
And Vanilla Ice(Iced) for Eliza.
(Do Kars if you can)

lol you missed when i was doing all of the jojo pALETTES

Could I request more palettes from someone, please?
This time it's a bunch of Blazblue characters. Bang Shishigami Beowulf, Tager Big Band, and Kokonoe Squigly, if you wouldn't mind.

nope, and atm, i can't do 'em anyway. i would have if you had been around when i was.

This time it's a bunch of Blazblue characters. Bang Shishigami Beowulf, Tager Big Band, and Kokonoe Squigly, if you wouldn't mind.
I used to do a few years palettes but now I just let people do them ((MIKE COPIED MY VECTORMAN PALETTE))

I'll happily take Bangowulf. Kinda wanted to do that myself anyway.

I'll do Kokonoe, and maybe Tager if I can find the time

EDIT: Here's Koko!
xxFFOBB.png

latest

Last edited:
Thanks, you two. Ms. Fortune probably would have fit Kokonoe better, but I can't stand her so I just asked for Squigly.

Reactions: Marrow
Thanks, you two. Ms. Fortune probably would have fit Kokonoe better, but I can't stand her so I just asked for Squigly.
No prob. I wanted to do Bang Beo but the colour map looked too complex at first. Thanks for giving me inspiration.

Now, anyone willing to take some requests?

Reactions: Meow-Professor
I came up with a mascot character for either my blog or YouTube,it depends on which one I choose.(If I do lol)She has no name but she's cute and I'm glad I drew her.
EDIT:Her name is C41ic-0 (However number puns work for calico I dunno.)
Kitty Kat Mascot.png

WIN_20150815_200843.JPG
(I'm really sorry about the poor quality)

Last edited: