• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Just one this time.

Who wears fur on his chest and legs, facepaint, and is wolf-themed? (Pluto, Mega Man V)
7LrNxgW.png

latest

I am a palette. I am an image of a video game character whose colors have been modified to resemble another video game character. I have some sort of connection to that character. That connection could be based on appearance, lore, voice actor or something else. In this case it is based on appearance. The origin of my character is from a good game. I enjoy that game.
big_band___g_men_by_mariokonga-d9ru6xs.png

latest

The G-Men from Psychonauts

A robot who attacks using magnets and missiles themed on the features of their face? Yeah, I think I know just who you're talking about. (Magnet Man, Mega Man 3)
ysyKrtw.png

latest
So they attack with clones and light-based projectiles? And they have spikes on their head? Easy. (Gemini Man, Mega Man 3)
RMkmXmL.png

latest
I don't have any comparisons to draw here. I just like Shuma-Gorath. (Shuma-Gorath, Marvel)
ZlkoPq9.png

Shuma_Gorath.jpg

It probably would look kinda generic in practice, but if someone would make an Adam palette of the Shadaloo Grunt you can fight in SFV it'd be much appreciated

Lab experiment gone wrong (?) resulting in a chaotic creature with a close association with high-tech weaponry. (Mojo Jojo, Powerpuff Girls)
8ZOR7HF.png

latest
A wrestler with a gravelly voice and an overinflated ego. He spends a disproportionate amount of time on and around chairs. (Strong Bad, Homestarrunner.com)
cu7Wvoh.png

180px-currentbad.png

Blue hair and grey-blue kneepads reference Stinkoman.
220px-stinkoman.PNG

I can't even believe none of you did this. I'm kidding, I'm not mad.
Blue eyed weird.png

Chr_b_008.jpg

BlueEyesWhiteDragon-DPBC-EN-UR-1E.png

I picked the wrong year to start getting into Yu-Gi-Oh. Also I kinda blame the Abridged Series for it. Except not really.

I just wanted to test out this color palette. (Candy Floss, original character)
OXdNAoR.png
cAkxPEF.jpg

Someone who died unjustly but still manages to help through supernatural means. (Mia Fey, Ace Attorney series)
xaQ0Zgy.png
latest

A brute-force and headstrong fighter, both in the sense that they have strong convictions and in the sense that something about their head could beat you senseless. (Juggernaut, Marvel)
wsCJEva.png
juggernaut.gif

Oh my god, is that where that line from that X-Men movie came from?
Update: IT IS.

Last edited:
filia-kriemhild gretchen
n.png

cerebella-homulilly
ko.png

peacock-oktavia
kol.png

Reactions: MarioToast
Can someone make a Dudley color Peacock.
It's for icons, I usually use Peacock as icon.

Here's my palettes to-do list:

1. Parasoul as Synergy (Jem)
2. Parasoul as Stormy Weather (Miraculous Ladybug)
3. Parasoul as Velvet Scarlatina (RWBY)
4. Peacock as Tinker Knight (Shovel Knight)
5. A surprise palette involving three Fukuas

I'm trying to learn to do original palettes so to start I based some off my own wardrobe. Baby steps.

The good ones:
vahxx9D.png

Saxophone and buttons based on my mp3 player.
1OFhk79.png

The garbage pile:
GweBbR3.png
FmWQKOR.png
wH7mYeu.png

Note: her dress and hat are supposed to be very dark blue and very dark red, not just plain black. My PC makes everything look brighter.

First batch of originals done.

This one was loosely inspired by the high-saturated color/grey combos you often see on sportswear.
rXLYWfR.png

For this one, I was thinking about the theme of "doubles," and I was wondering what it would look like if Double wasn't so good at creating a convincing human form and everything was juuuuuust slightly off-color.
nhBgG9b.png

For this one, I was just fiddling around, so it didn't end up looking as interesting.
xKaFYuJ.png

The unofficial colour map versions of Filia and Fukua have their image links broken because of Tumblr's servers. Anyone able to grab those images and put em on Imgur or somewhere else where they won't get broken?

Anyways, here's a palette I made.

3b99ed9705.png

References:
Ksenia_Alpha.png
Ksenia, from Awesomenauts.
Geez, I forgot how much of a pain it is to do Awesomenauts palettes due to how their splash art is painted. Ended up just using the tiny ingame sprite to grab colours because I couldn't get the skin to look good.

Hey everyone, I noticed a certain someone was lacking in palettes as of late. The solution?
sph6cTL.png

Boom.
Feel free to use it all you like! Actually, please use it. It took me ages to get this thing done. That scarf was killer.

EDIT: First!
Good ol' Squigly palette 11.
9YSG8jK.png

Last edited:
Marrow that's a great base. Too bad I can't think of any swaps to make with it. ;_;