• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'm running out of palette ideas.So please suggest some to me.If it's from a series that I don't know about,then,well,um...nevermind.
That depeds. What do you know?

KkpQBLx.png

Or even better...
hG1A042.png

Last edited:
I'm sure someone must have done this before me but here goes...

Ubd5KWt.png
250px-Tekken-Revolution-3.jpg

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Smash fans are driving me nuts. Requesting a Lucina palette for Fukua.

If you have any other palettes you want, just send them my way!
I'm good. Thinking about it, I'm probably the person in this thread who made the most suggestions/requests and I'm starting to feel rather self-conscious about it... (.__.)

....there isn't a Marie color map, right?:PUN:

Skullgirl palletes should actually be a thing in game imo but its never gonna happen is it.

Well other than Valentine and Double but still

Skullgirl palletes should actually be a thing in game imo but its never gonna happen is it.

Well other than Valentine and Double but still
Most likely. There are 70 pages worth of beautiful fanmade palettes in this thread, but only two palettes (Or maybe more? I could be wrong) have actually made it into the game.

Last edited:
Most likely. There are 70 pages worth of beautiful fanmade palettes in this thread, but only two palettes (Or maybe more? I could be wrong) have actually made it into the game.

1 if Viper is still in there? I'm not sure but it looked like it was but also different? *shrugs*
But even so, with the voice actress they got for Eliza, Viper could have been an idea they had when she joined the team and someone just had a base they could use to make Brian's life easier.

Also, @Rynozilla

Reference should be obvious?
le1TM30.png
SYqcYrI.png

It's actually in-game, but I prefer your version
Wait seriously? I thought it was just gonna be Anna. That's sick!

SG Chun Li.png

Chun Li (Street Fighter)
SG Wolf.gif

Wolf (Payday 2)
SG Rayman.png

Rayman (I used black for the transparent layers)
SG Axel.gif

Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
SG Roger JR.png

Roger Jr (Tekken)

Last edited:
...Ms. Fortune?! The next Skullgirl?!! D8
Skull Heart said:
State your wish.
Ms Fortune said:
I wish to be mistaken for a Hatsune Miku reference.
(Sorry. I just couldn't help but notice the similarity.)

Anyway, really cool set.
As I've said in other pastures, the game could use a "Venus-and-Aeon-interrupt-Story-Mode-to-make-the-player-fight-a-parallel-universe-Skullgirl-version-of-herself" shtick to spice things up. All it needs (besides time and money) is a SG palette set, one story portrait for A&V and some super cheap effects for said Skullgirl, like Parasoul firing 3 shots at the same time and tears with twice the blast radius, Peacock's item drops always been fully charged, Filia capable of air dashing 3 times in a row, etc. Ya know, like GG's Gold characters. Just there to provide a enjoyable and totally not hair-tearingly obnoxious experience.

May I ask a favor Rachel? Can you do that eye effect for the Skullgirl Peacock palette I did a while back? I'll greatly appreciate it!
tumblr_n9t00opYGt1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

heh we still don't have hd beowulf stuff.

May I ask a favor Rachel? Can you do that eye effect for the Skullgirl Peacock palette I did a while back? I'll greatly appreciate it!
tumblr_n9t00opYGt1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
mhnHasO.png

This was a little tricky since her eyes are rather small. If they don't look right, I can try again when I get back from school later. ^^

mhnHasO.png

This was a little tricky since her eyes are rather small. If they don't look right, I can try again when I get back from school later. ^^

No, no! I love it! Thank you ^o^

mhnHasO.png

Peacock's eye's are really just eye sockets. She has no eyes. Can I suggest putting the skull eye on the Argus eyes instead?

Oops...
1TT5eN8.png
Lol, kinda forgot for a second myself ;P (was a bit too focused on a few thing)
But like before, it looks great! Nice work as always.

Lol, kinda forgot for a second myself ;P (was a bit too focused on a few thing)
But like before, it looks great! Nice work as always.
Why not try having it on both?
58hP1CX.png

Why not try having it on both?
58hP1CX.png
It's interesting, I'll admit. She seems more possessed with those eyes now that I look at it...

W9gCVsi.png

Devil Jin and Unknown
Nice stuff! Especially with flames on the first one!

Skullgirl palette for Eliza
Skulls and Victory.png
I was gonna write a little story,but,uh,no one likes it when I write.*slaps self*No no no,don't listen to anything Grandma tells you,it's not true.

Hi, I've decided I might throw my bad and personally inspired palette edits in here sometimes maybe. I hope no one minds.

These are just Para concept palettes (done in like, 5 minutes) that I wish were in game because pls

MXkm3ki.png

YmexwAk.png

EDIT: I put a -tad- more work into this concept.

DFShvD3.png

SG_palette_Val15.jpg

Last edited: