• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

brain_drain___m__bison_by_mariokonga-d82idno.png

M. Bison

Sorry that took so long, normally I'd be faster than this.

[404 Quote Not Found]
mnAfILm.png

...as Sniper Joes, from throughout the Mega Man series.
CW-SniperJoe-Art.jpg

(Pictured: Original Sniper Joe, MM1)
Picking the alternate colors were kinda hard here, since aside from green, not many Joe colors are recurring, but I eventually settled on yellow and purple, since they appeared more than once. In general, they all take inspiration from the Sniper Joe 01 (MM7), and the grenades are based on Sniper Joe Classic's grenades (MM8). The first has colors from the Original Sniper Joe, the second has colors from the Returning Sniper Joe (MM2), and the third has colors from Apache Joe and Crystal Joe (Both MM5). Palettes taken from all aforementioned artwork, save the grenades, which came from the sprites.
...And seriously, no quote. These guys have managed to appear in every single Mega Man game, and not a one of them has ever said a damn word.

And...
"Halt!" "No one is to see the princess at this time!" "Allow us to see you out!"
IA3DrdE.png

...as Royal Guards, from Friendship is Magic.
Royal_Guards_at_station_2_S2E25.png

(Pictured: Unicorn and Pegasus Guards)
These were more fun and straightforward, but interpreting a pony's outfit onto a human body was kind of interesting. Kinda wish I had incorporated their plumage a bit more, but I suppose I did what I could. First is the unicorn guard, second is the pegasus guard, third is the bat-winged Lunar Guard, and fourth is the Elite Unicorn Guard, seen in "Lesson Zero." Palettes taken from respective screenshots.

Last edited:
Has anyone made a HUNK from Resident Evil as a color palette for the Egret Soldiers yet?

Before I submit mine, can you tell me how you properly do the spoiler post, please?

Not bad. I'm still trying to find the Fall Filia post.

the shield liger for robo please

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 296
Big thanks to Rakurin tutorial, I made a bunch of palettes, and now I've spent more time making them than actually playing the game!
Cerebella as Heat/Agni from Digital Devil Saga
xITtx9V.png
HeatAgniConcept.jpg
Parasoul as Valentine from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
xiZPBUe.png
FunnyValentineASB.jpg
Valentine as Link from Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess)
f8SQbzY.png
link-tp.jpg
Fortune as Demi-Fiend from SMT: Nocturne
TNjSKW3.png
Naoki_Kashima_render.png
Robo-Fortune as Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear
2AdYBdg.png
Robo-Ky.png

Anyway, tell me what you think, and I'm taking requests, I guess

I really thought that was a blue team guy from tf2 for like 2 seconds..

Ihadurca Minette.png

I'll give you some hints: This is from a PS1 fighting game I wish I had and she's really powerful.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Yes! Ihadurca from Evil Zone. I heard about this game earlier this year, and it's one of the games I wish I had a Playstation again for.

oh my... Chicken. Fulgor and Beowulf look very simular. It's all most uncanny... I also can not help but to think that Fulgor looks to be a Crystal Gem what with that HE-Man battle harness on his chest. You know, I would play with this palette.

Here's some random Beowulfs for ya.
kT91LX9.png

Mr Satan (Dragon Ball Z)

K56FO4k.png
RzABbKE.png
IADCMOw.png

Skeletor (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)

rxHual5.png
VwG52uY.gif
MYAH!
KGAdJHT.png

Zero (Toshinden 4)

eP4ZSh1.jpg
iAVc48O.gif

Last edited: