• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Are those Albus And Horace Templates available Yet Cause i Really Want See That Princess Peach(Eliza) And Mario & Luigi(Alus & Horace) Pallet

For whatever reason, Robo-Fortune's palettes are in sprite.gfs already along with everyone else's character select sprites, so I made a mock-up of palette #6.
robofortune2.png

Um...shouldn't my Black Egret base get placed along with the others?

Updated OP with a new section.

Are those Albus And Horace Templates available Yet Cause i Really Want See That Princess Peach(Eliza) And Mario & Luigi(Alus & Horace) Pallet

I'm not sure if anyone is working on them yet. Since this is kinda a side project for a lot of people, palettes are a lot easier to do than making new bases.

Is there a Feng base? Can anybody make it?

(Sorry it's just that I really like Feng)

I know no one gets a red and black palette unless it's a reference (like Alucard and Shadow) but how did red and black get thought of to be "edgy"?

I never thought it was edgy, they're just two great colors that go great together.

I know no one gets a red and black palette unless it's a reference (like Alucard and Shadow) but how did red and black get thought of to be "edgy"?

At a very basic level it goes into the the theory that colors can influence moods subconsciously..

For instance hospitals and learning environments are now usually painted in hues of blue and green because it's said to relax people at least a little bit.

Red as stereotypic as it may seem is consciously and unconsciously tied to extremes good and bad...anger and passion alike, whereas black is of course considered a negative color or gloomy..I'm guessing because it's actual lack of color. Thus on occasion you'll see character designs use these cues to influence how the player/viewer sees that particular character/characters.

It's also a major reason that so few people like the color orange.

black is of course considered a negative color or gloomy..I'm guessing because it's actual lack of color.
Probably going to say a lot of stupid things here but... isn't it the opposite? Isn't black the amalgamation of all colors while white is the absence of color? If I'm not mistaken that's the "logic" for some aspects in Asian cultures. White is the color of mourning because it symbolizes nothingness and martial arts that have colored belts conclude in black, as it means all-encompassing.

As for the "black and red", it's as Denizen says - they looking good together is a widely accepted thing (I'm also a fan of black with either orange or pink) but it got irreparably associated with certain demographics. *cough*Hot Topic*cough*

Reactions: chickenwithtie
White is actually all the colors at once, whereas black is just a void.

But yeah the two are pretty complementary and stuff.

Speaking purely in physics talk, white is what happens when an object reflects all the colors in the visible spectrum, and black is what happens when an object absorbs all the colors in the visible spectrum. So artistically it could be interpreted either way.

Valentine18.png
Squigly39.png

My hope. Is that one day, these make it in-game. They're just... So perfect..

OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED BIG BAND FOR GARTERBELT AND BEOWULF FOR BRIEF!
:PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN::PUN:

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
How about a Beowulf Tiger Mask alt? Based off of the wrestler/manga hero/ one of the inspirations for the Tekken character king.

TigerMask_full.png

tiger-mask-hero.jpg

Don't we already have a Ragyo in the game though

X8aDgjo.png

Haruko Haruhara (Fooly Cooly/FLCL) With Sagan as Canti

ZK0Kkng.png

Alraune/Flora Beast (Disgaea 2:Cursed Memories) Remastered!

U3xSM59.png

Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill La Kill) Request by @Rynozilla
I'm utterly speechless. That Val is just beautiful. My plebeian mind can't even, thanks, Rachel~

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Requesting Maria from the Sound of Music Squigly palette.
Maybe a Kurt Cobain...Squigly...palette? No I'm not thinking that one through, so feel free to ignore that last one, but definitely Maria please.