• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Nice, though I do find the rainbow pattern for her hair difficult to place on Eliza since there's really not a lot of underside to her hair to use for it. But I still think a Ragyou palette would be amazing to see, and I dunno how much I dig the weird bikini style midriff thing going on there, if it was intentional I mean.
Yeah, so I just went what was on the colour map given. We need rainbows all up in this motherfucker.

Yeah, Ragyou has a midriff so that's about as best as I could emulate with it.

p5KKqKS.png

LEFT: Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers 3)
RIGHT: Skarlet (Mortal Kombat 2011)

ENwP9iT.png

Oops! Almost forgot...
Cerebella:Birdie from Street Fighter Alpha
TXgMrjh.png

Last edited:
Since there are already two sonic palettes in Skullgirls (Shadow Fukua and Big Big Band), why not make it four?
Don't know if these have been done or not but.....

xvc6V2L.png
FVO8BDe.png
*Edit
dZ5Fc6c.png
someone tried his hand at a sonic the hedgehog palette for Filia, and i say yours looks a lot better than his

someone tried his hand at a sonic the hedgehog palette for Filia, and i say yours looks a lot better than his
I believe that is a Dankey Kang color pallette

Just because I think Umbrella would be great voiced by Kristen Schaal
(...)
If it were to happen she would need a Louise Belcher Plate from Bobs Burgers
Pardon the little OT and going back to this but I recently "marathoned" this show and have to voice my approval of this. As I was watching it, it didn't take long for it to become my voice headcanon for Umbrella. It's perfect for a high-on-sugar enfant terrible.

Now to make it perfect is Parasoul getting a Tina palette, especially if they can give her those ugly glasses...and a voice pack. Oh Gawd! That would be hilarious. She's getting hit and knocked down and do those silly groans.

Pardon the little OT and going back to this but I recently "marathoned" this show and have to voice my approval of this. As I was watching it, it didn't take long for it to become my voice headcanon for Umbrella. It's perfect for a high-on-sugar enfant terrible.

Now to make it perfect is Parasoul getting a Tina palette, especially if they can give her those ugly glasses...and a voice pack. Oh Gawd! That would be hilarious. She's getting hit and knocked down and do those silly groans.
done
image.jpg

Since there are already two sonic palettes in Skullgirls (Shadow Fukua and Big Big Band), why not make it four?

xvc6V2L.png
FVO8BDe.png
*Edit
dZ5Fc6c.png
love the Blaze The Cat one look more better then the one purple palette she has which I thought was a blaze the cat palette.Hope this one becomes real.:PUN:

no it look perfect like that

might as well do all the lantern colors dude

Can somone show me the color map for Fukua ? Plz ^w^
10FsX34.png
I couldn't find an actual color map for her so I recolored one of my Fukua palettes so it could be one.

Thank you also how do u put spoilers toggle thingy ?
10FsX34.png
I couldn't find an actual color map for her so I recolored one of my Fukua palettes so it could be one.

Thank you also how do u put spoilers toggle thingy ?

To start the spoiler, type [spoiler], and then put in the content you want inside the spoiler. To end it, type [/spoiler].

After fukua's release, all I gotta say is:
"Mighty fine references here to Twin Peaks. And damn good apple pie."
fuu-color-twins.gif

Left: Agent Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
Right: Alan Wake (Alan Wake)

I guess I'm kinda reaching with these, but whatever, right?

If you have one, could someone show me where a color map or outline for Beowulf and/or Scythana is, i've looke for one for a little while but my Google-fu isn't strong enough.

xvc6V2L.png
FVO8BDe.png
*Edit
dZ5Fc6c.png

Ok... Just a few More SAWNIC palettes that I think would look nice.
xM90jkr.png
3U9YnF8.png

Ya, I know it's kinda ugly... but no one made a color map for it yet...

Does anyone know if eliza will have a sock option for her palette