• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

A German Beowulf would be rad and maybe French flag parasol.
The thing about flags with Red, White, and Blue, is that they look too much like the American flag, because of just the colors. Which is why I gave Cerebella flags that stand out in color.

A German Beowulf would be rad and maybe French flag parasol.

glfmGLc.png

Could someone make a peppercat palette for robo-fortune? I don't know how this was missed.

I did a rough mockup of what I wanted. Did the best I could do at the time.
robpeppercat.png

Peppercat.jpg

*edit, If anyone can take another stab at it, I'm sure someone could make a better one!

*edit2:DesertACU already made one haha!

Some Robofortune palettes

Peppercat
Etb0cqv.png

Last edited:
The thing about flags with Red, White, and Blue, is that they look too much like the American flag, because of just the colors. Which is why I gave Cerebella flags that stand out in color.

Well with parasol an artist can do rows of solids down her body kind of like a flag. Even if it does look a little american. I do see your point tho.

Has Hakan-wulf been done yet btw?

He looks ready to cover the world in his oil.

Quickly someone someone make things!

DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS MEANS?! HE HAS THE HOGAN STACHE! HE CAN HAVE ULTIMATE WARRIOR FACE PAINT! HE CAN REMOVE HIS BODY HAIR! THIS IS PALETTE SORCERY!

/requesting Road Warrior Animal like yesterday.

got an idea for Beowolf : Jack Caymen from Anarchy Reigns/Mad World
anarchy-reigns-12.jpg

DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS MEANS?! HE HAS THE HOGAN STACHE! HE CAN HAVE ULTIMATE WARRIOR FACE PAINT! HE CAN REMOVE HIS BODY HAIR! THIS IS PALETTE SORCERY!
But cerebella already has one

Can we have Beowulf Black Baron too. And Beowulf Xiba?

there already is a brazillian bella in game
I didn't believe when you said it and I know why: the pattern I was thinking for the flag was based on the National Soccer Team colors.

Brazibella.png

Here's my old original Eliza Palette with shading and some improvements. Now with Albus and Horace!
Eliza_Lose1.png
tumblr_n4zeghB6Nm1ro0g5eo3_5001.png

I know someone already suggested a Pharaoh Atem palette for Eliza, but I really think she would look nice with a Dark Magician palette!!

image.jpg

where can i get the original Beowulf & squigly images?

HEY. SOMEONE MAKE A DR. DOOM PALETTE FOR BIG BAND PLS, THANKS
FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE
I have Vanilla MvC3 on PS3, add me pls

HEY. SOMEONE MAKE A DR. DOOM PALETTE FOR BIG BAND PLS, THANKS
FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE FOOTDIVE
I have Vanilla MvC3 on PS3, add me pls

mUyQWlS.png

Shoot. I don't have to work today.

I was actually asking about the official requests for her. I don't know what are her final palettes.

DMG.jpg

Please make a Black Adam and Isis palettes for Eliza!!!!

Jon Talbain/Gallon for Beowulf!!!Scale.jpg talbain-chucks.jpg

Darth Maul Painwheel

Attachments

• 276458-127338-isis.jpg
    276458-127338-isis.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 854
  • black_adam_lightning_by_superman8193-d4s8kde.jpg
    black_adam_lightning_by_superman8193-d4s8kde.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 338
  • review_uqsmaul_large.jpg
    review_uqsmaul_large.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys! GUYS! Please tell me this is true:
tumblr_n98f3m196E1r2zgcmo1_400.png

tumblr_n98f3m196E1r2zgcmo2_1280.jpg

I did a few Persona palettes for Eliza but I wasn't expecting there to be one for her! This is beautiful T3T

I was actually asking about the official requests for her. I don't know what are her final palettes.
If we had to use the term "official requests", those would be the IGG tier ones. Ya know, the ones people paid to pick. :3

As is, the folks at Lab Zero occasionally take a peek at this thread and if there's a idea or two that tickles their fancy, it might make its way into the game (as was the case of Eliza's Crimson Viper and Urien palettes).

*Kikuri-Oujo*
Everyone accepts that as a Kikuri-hime palette. All it needs is Word of God to seal the deal...or make us all look like jackasses in case it's something else entirely. <:3

Reactions: PFFP
I didn't really like how this was coming out, so i stopped 45% through it. Just had to color the "Joints" and fix the rough edges.

bbcrisis-2.jpg

If we had to use the term "official requests", those would be the IGG tier ones. Ya know, the ones people paid to pick. :3

As is, the folks at Lab Zero occasionally take a peek at this thread and if there's a idea or two that tickles their fancy, it might make its way into the game (as was the case of Eliza's Crimson Viper and Urien palettes).

Only the Viper one was taken from here because Mike enjoyed how it looked, but Alex didn't want it in the game.
Urien was happening no matter what because he's Egyptian, so they included other Egyptian characters in her palettes.

They look here once in a blue moon, but they have so many ideas of their own and the paid for palettes they need to get through. So if anything shows up in game that looks like ones in this thread, its a coincidence.

Reactions: PFFP