• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I don't think certain palettes can even look right with only one shade. Hope you use more detailed palettes soon.
ZK248wo.png

Or maybe it's just this reference that doesn't look right on Filia?
FI3AwOSvKdNCscrvlQfGezlCjkENIbKfNSIGAyYoPxY=w474-h609-no

Filia47.png

There are obviously some palettes that look better with one tone. But only using one tone is gonna severely gimp you on certain palettes.

There are obviously some palettes that look better with one tone. But only using one tone is gonna severely gimp you on certain palettes.
R.I.P. My palettes (It's just that using multiple shades every time I do it, turns out hideous)

@Rynozilla lol my reference somehow didn't have it haha

View attachment 4119 don't worry it didn't take that long to put it on haha

To make it up
View attachment 4120 her shading was the biggest pain in my ass
That Cerebella palettes is one of the reasons I make my own color maps :P (And dat mole~ xD)

Reactions: Shumabooma
Since this game's wiki is getting better images, I decided to remaster my previous palettes
SG new FP.png

Flame Princess (Adventure Time)
SG new Marcy.png

Marcy (Adventure Time)
SG PB.jpg

Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
SG New Lammy.png

Lammy w/ Mr Pickles (Happy Tree Friends)
SG new rotty.png

Rotty Tops (Shantae)
SG Tangle kelp.png

Tangle Kelp (Plants vs Zombies)

Here's two failed palettes that I dont like very much
1aa541e04e.png

cashern-tvc2.jpg
28c9f6f3b6.png

Candy_kula.jpg

your Casshern palette reminds me of Tekkaman Blade from Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
tekkaman-blade.jpg
here's my Casshern palette for Squigly
2pXq1pw.png

can someone do a Hercules palette for Beowolf and a Meg palette for Eliza
Megara-and-Hercules-disney-couples-16227872-600-449.jpg

Someone should do Black Adam and Isis palettes (2 separate ones), for Eliza!

Attachments

• 276458-127338-isis.jpg
    276458-127338-isis.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 446
  • black_adam_lightning_by_superman8193-d4s8kde.jpg
    black_adam_lightning_by_superman8193-d4s8kde.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 495
I made an acc just so I could suggest this: It's possible to edit Squigly palette so that Leviathan can show more than 2 colors?

When I first saw the Lydia color Palette the first thing I thought was "why Leviathan isn't a Sandworm?".

It's possible to edit Squigly model to make Leviathan black and white, like the Sandworm?
lydia.jpg

Reactions: SmashBlade
I made an acc just so I could suggest this: It's possible to edit Squigly palette so that Leviathan can show more than 2 colors?

When I first saw the Lydia color Palette the first thing I thought was "why Leviathan isn't a Sandworm?".

It's possible to edit Squigly model to make Leviathan black and white, like the Sandworm?
Well, he can be three colors, actually...

I'm going to give you guys another theme post. Megaman characters and Shovel Knight people.
Yellow Demon - Double
Yellow Devil*
And if it interests you, I did a Double palette for Ra Devil from Super Adventure Rockman a ways back! You can probably find it with the search feature.

I see someone already beat me to Painwheel as Propeller Knight, but I've got a couple here that I don't think people have considered.

"Don't you dare hurt her...or you'll have to answer to me."
L8wP6i4.png

Fukua as Black Knight.
3-220x.jpg

Oh, man, another black-and-red palette for Fukua. Actually, I thought doing the colors for this one was alright, even if it was a fairly simple job where I had all of three shades of red to choose. Colors taken from original concept art, as seen here.

"No more words. Real warriors talk with their weapons."
8DjcDQo.png

Beowulf as Polar Knight.
53395d758184849886743c8c55962825_large.png

This one was brought on primarily by the wolf-pelt cloak about the shoulders; unlike many of my palettes, this one didn't match too much in terms of theming or personality. Still looks alright, though (Except for maybe his skin tone, I'm not so sure about that). The Hurting is based off of his snow shovel, or at least how it appears on his in-game sprite. Colors taken from original concept art and in-game sprite.

EDIT: Updated with the shaded color map.

Last edited:
*golf clap* Nicely done bro.

Oh, yeah, we have a Venus colormap now!
"You wanna fight, Earthling? I'll give ya a fight!"
blWm8Ho.png

...As Venus, the Stardroid.
MMGB5-Venus-Art.jpg

Because Mega Man palettes. The colors look pretty funky on her, but I think they grow on you after a bit. Also available with an inverted-pupil look to represent how they appeared in Mega Man Gigamix. Colors taken from depicted concept art and MM&B Data Card.

[404 Quote Not Found]
6mRfdit.png

...As Venus, the Galaxy Girl.
Venus_by_fyre_flye.jpg

Have I won the most obscure palette reference contest yet? It was neat to get a character with flat colors and mostly pink into something that wasn't an eyesore. Colors taken from depicted concept art.

And...
I WILL FEAST ON YOUR SOUL
Cp8FcOr.png

...As the Ghost of Starman.
cmw-GhostofStarman.png

I think that, underlying her obvious space theme, Venus has a disturbing theme of devouring her foes (Maybe metaphorical, maybe literal). I'd really like to see her get some more palettes referencing those otherworldly, disturbing devourers lurking in our media. Colors taken from depicted fan art and in-game sprite.

...What, expecting a Sailor Venus palette? I can't take all the Venuses, now can I?

Last edited:

Not the one you put here, but this is an update on a palette I made a long time ago of the cartoon version of Lydia and the Sandworm.

8xunDZv.png

And if you want the color map I just made with shadows and shit, here it is.
lEiOzOq.png
Thank you for that! The Polar Wulf looks at least 75% more handsome now.

Thank you for that! The Polar Wulf looks at least 75% more handsome now.
So many palettes look so much better with shading.

just made another Youtube palette, this one is for Robo-fortune:
LZAcwI0.png
it's Robo-Nova from Uberhaxornova's Animated Classic: "Nova Gets a Berry"
Reference is at 0:27

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
can someone do a Hercules palette for Beowolf and a Meg palette for Eliza
Meg Eliza.png
This was a fun palette to do. In her original pictures, she has lighter outlined hair, so it was necessary. NOTE: if you ever wanted to further customize her hair, just follow the outline. Custom made for Errbody!

your Casshern palette reminds me of Tekkaman Blade from Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

Tekkaman Blade Robo.png
I loooove TvC

annnd on that note of awesome characters!

Geno Fortune 2.png
Well since he won't be in Smash :( I gave hime a new home

Geno Fortune no shade.png

Also did a no shade (except the tail). Just like the neutral look as well

Hit me with some more!

View attachment 4143 This was a fun palette to do. In her original pictures, she has lighter outlined hair, so it was necessary. NOTE: if you ever wanted to further customize her hair, just follow the outline. Custom made for Errbody!

View attachment 4144 I loooove TvC

annnd on that note of awesome characters!

View attachment 4145 Well since he won't be in Smash :( I gave hime a new home

View attachment 4146

Also did a no shade (except the tail). Just like the neutral look as well

Hit me with some more!
#NoShadeFTW