• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

EF67X1I.png

My shading is slightly better then normal... I think? Either way, this one was actually kind of fun to do as the colors for the character were really matching. I was so tempted to make a custom "hair tie" for Annie just for aesthetic reasons. This is probably my most favorite one yet. Taking other Annie color palette requests now. (plz)

@KZN02 How does this look?

(DDB never notices little ole' me)
Great, I like that you even have the pattern on the skirt. That being said, I think given that Rikka has a colored contact on her left eye (I believe it's yellow), you should change the color on Annie's eye on the doll. Also, I think the blade should be black to reflect that of Schwarz Sechs Prototype MkII.

Great, I like that you even have the pattern on the skirt. That being said, I think given that Rikka has a colored contact on her left eye (I believe it's yellow), you should change the color on Annie's eye on the doll. Also, I think the blade should be black to reflect that of Schwarz Sechs Prototype MkII.
JBTwNwd.png

Something like this? Her weapon seemed more like a "metallic" black then regular or shaded black, so it has a more blue-ish look to it. Overall, I'd say it came out pretty well. Also, thanks for the mention on the eye, forgot about that.

Last edited:
JBTwNwd.png

Something like this? Her weapon seemed more like a "metallic" black then regular or shaded black, so it has a more blue-ish look to it. Overall, I'd say it came out pretty well. Also, thanks for the mention on the eye, forgot about that.
Even better. Also, what's the palette of the doll based on?

Even better. Also, what's the palette of the doll based on?
Actually, I wasn't sure how to colro reference the doll, but I found a pic of her ine one of her coats and just used those colors. If someone can find me a better color reference from the same anime to use on the doll, I would do that.

Actually, I wasn't sure how to colro reference the doll, but I found a pic of her ine one of her coats and just used those colors. If someone can find me a better color reference from the same anime to use on the doll, I would do that.
Kind of hard to think of anything related to the doll from the series. My first thought would be Chimera the cat, but I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something better.

WM2IQWx.png

Character: Kakashi from the Naruto series
Given the nature of Valentine being a ninja, why not refer to Kakashi? They both have plent of resemblences I could have based it off of, morso with the Hair style as well as everything else that fell into place. The only thing I had to change differently was the fact that kakashi's arms are revealed at the mid section of where her palms reach the ends of her wrists. If you are wondering where the orange hue comes from, It is a reference to one of the "books" he is often seen carrying.
Kakashi_Render.png

Last edited:
Given eyepatches, let's see an Annie Palette of Valentine, Snake Plissken, Big Boss or Old Snake, etc.

I am surprised I didn't find this color reference anywhere. This was was fairly fun to do. Also, I am taking requests so give me something to do guys (plz)
I remember seeing that reference palette a long time ago, just so you know. I like seeing it again though.

But, I request that you add the name of the character you reference to the post in future posts. I also request that you avoid guessing games. You can add the reference in a spoiler tag as well, to preserve the "who's that character?" without needlessly wasting future posts with people saying "is it such and such?" and you responding with either "Yes! You get a internet cookie!", "No, it's so and so", or even worse "No, try again" to take up even more space.

Example post:
9tm437d.png

Gave him a bare chest cause it's really hard to create the illusion of pant-less legs on Beowulf (unlike Scythana, who has one of the surprisingly flexible palettes I've seen, you can give her a tube top, shorts, short shorts, pants that cut off at different points, etc).
Inuyasha-Koga-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-1.jpg

I remember seeing that reference palette a long time ago, just so you know. I like seeing it again though.

But, I request that you add the name of the character you reference to the post in future posts. I also request that you avoid guessing games. You can add the reference in a spoiler tag as well, to preserve the "who's that character?" without needlessly wasting future posts with people saying "is it such and such?" and you responding with either "Yes! You get a internet cookie!", "No, it's so and so", or even worse "No, try again" to take up even more space.

Example post:
9tm437d.png

Gave him a bare chest cause it's really hard to create the illusion of pant-less legs on Beowulf (unlike Scythana, who has one of the surprisingly flexible palettes I've seen, you can give her a tube top, shorts, short shorts, pants that cut off at different points, etc).
Inuyasha-Koga-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-1.jpg
Ah my mistake. I will definitely keep note of these suggestions for better posting value.
Thanks for the info, also I did check quite a bit but could not find the reference for kakashi, nonetheless it was fun to do still and was pretty form fitting.
(I edited my post with your above suggestions. It should be a lot easier to confirm the character now)

Reactions: Zidiane
AzwcI8g.png

Ashley from WarioWare
This one was simple enough. All the colors on Ashley were in the right place to render for Filia.
The orange headpiece made for a good impression for Samson's fangs and mouth.
Naturally, Filia has Black hair as does Ashley, except with a slightly lighter grey hue to it.
Her tie would be the orange scarf seen on Ashley (with the exception of the yellow skull on the scarf, which I just highlighted the head of the scarf yellow) and made her coller orange as well.
The skirt was made orange/brownish for the trimming on Ashley's dress, and finally I decided to add a bit of detail to her eyes so they don't look like blank solid colors.
colorpractice___warioware_diy_ashley_by_lehdya-d5dnb98.png

Last edited:
^Reminds me of a Reese Cup.
1. Oh Lord. you're right xD (It's supposed to be Fall colors though)
2. You mean "Reese's"? :P (Iwasjustsayingpleasedon'thurtme)
Filia63.png

I know, I know, it's ultra sloppy. But it's my second ever...
THE LIPS LEFT ME QAQ

Looks flawless to me.

Reese, Reese's, Reese Witherspoon - all the same to me. c: lol

I finally got off my butt to do some palettes c:
Bella.png
Cerebella
Jimmy or Jay.png
One of the Usos,err,I dunno you decide if this is Jimmy or Jey (Filia)
Jey or Jimmy.png
This one could be Jey,it depends.So let's talk about these palettes!:D
The reason I picked the Usos as palettes because well Filia and Fukua are twins of sorts.The Usos are twins,so why not?Now the shirts Filia and Fukua wear are based off of one of the Usos shirts,the one with the black and orange and yeah...The face paint was a pain to do,which is why I didn't do their tribal tattoos,waaaay to complex for me.But enjoy!

Given eyepatches, let's see an Annie Palette of Valentine.

Ask, and you shall receive.
n9f1r11.png
Annie Color Palette design: Valentine

It comes to no surprise that Annie will be dressing up as a certain someone this upcoming Halloween ;)
I decided to make the head gear for Annie because it looked "off" withought her having one similiar to Valentine.
It was pretty fun to render all the shading/colors together (Especially the Hair colors <3) and too me it turned out pretty well. Spent about an hour shaiding and highlighting colors and what not.
the leg bandages were just a "Special touch" I decided to add. I was also tempted to add the items on either side of the bandages (except they would be "stars" not crosses, cuz Annie.)
Overall, pretty fun palette, and I would love too see Lab Zero do some DLC palettes like this in the near future.

Last edited:
Ask, and you shall receive.
NQGEelY.png
Annie Color Palette design: Valentine

It comes to no surprise that Annie will be dressing up as a certain someone this upcoming Halloween ;)
I decided to make the head gear for Annie because it looked "off" withought her having one similiar to Valentine.
It was pretty fun to render all the shading/colors together (Especially the Hair colors <3) and too me it turned out pretty well. Spent about an hour shaiding and highlighting colors and what not.
the leg bandages were just a "Special touch" I decided to add. I was also tempted to add the items on either side of the bandages (except they would be "stars" not crosses, cuz Annie.)
Overall, pretty fun palette, and I would love too see Lab Zero do some DLC palettes like this in the near future.
Wow, it works so well I would think I was seeing twins.

okay i don't know why i took me so long to think of this but could some one do a Roslina colour for Parasoul?

how about a Dr. Doom palette for Brain Drain?
51a4b6e4ac57413450.jpg
and Nox from Wakfu for Brain Drain
f17d739c3a681288eaaabce33b766b66.jpg

Last edited:
Good heavens, would you look at the time. Exposed brain o'clock already!
rwagSBa.png

Mojo Jojo (The Powerpuff Girls)

UoAZa6C.jpg
mCC8AJ7.jpg
kLnL0kY.png

Dr Gero (Dragon Ball Z)

dCYtkJx.png
bT4nGF1.png
3UXPIAW.png

Hector Con Carne (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)

xKFvRoH.png
xUsLBEi.png

Dr Fetus (Super Meat Boy)

noK4XMO.png
Shoutouts:
@MarioToast for making the Brain Drain colormap
@gllt for reminding me Evil Con Carne was a thing
@Kuroonehalf for suggesting Dr Fetus

Tried my hand at doing one of these for Beo. Stuff's a lot harder than I thought it'd be, with all the colors needing to be goodish and such.
View attachment 6228
The_Kid.jpg

He's The Kid from Bastion
Beowolf in this pallete and Eliza as Red would be an awesome color matchup and im a big fan of both of those games!