• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

felicia_fortune_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d7uyodt.png
Awesome, looks great!

Hi, welcome to the forums, please be sure not to triple post or anything, you can always edit your posts,
Okay,thank you :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there guys. First time poster, but with a concept of a Robo Fortune color palette based on Curly Brace from indie videogame Cave Story. Serious to god, I'd love seeing it in-game.

Wvd6qAM.png

Attachments

• robofortunecurlybracepallete.png
    robofortunecurlybracepallete.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 485
She's cosplaying Momohime, one of the main characters from Vanillaware's Oboro Muramasa.

....Oh hey! We talking about Oboro Muramasa? Well, since that has been brought up, I humbly request Okoi Fortune. :3
Okoi.png
Nekomata.png
Speaking of which, I reminded of a boss character. Something to try out as a color palette for Painwheel?
3982839810_8eb7db614e_o.jpg

Patricia Wagon Marie?
Mighty-Switch-Force-2-Artwork-1.jpg
Corporal Gendarmor Panzerfaust?
mighty_switch_force_2___corporal_gendarmor_by_donparadon-d68wxd0.jpg

Edit: I'm assuming that somebody has already done a Squigly Mistral, right? Right?

Peacock Palette please?
MV5BMjM3NDI5OTA5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE4ODYxMTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

[/Spoiler

Can someone make a Mech Molly color map? There is so much awesome palette potential there.

aIj2LNH.png

Parasoul Sonata. Parasoulnata.
DgkIhoY.png

Squiglaria.
yweqZai.png

Nadiadagio.
If it hasn't been done already, Sunset Shimmer for Fukua pls! (These are amazing by the way~!)

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Has anyone done a color palette for Squigly based on the Female Titan from Attack on Titan? (voice actor joke)

Two questions
1. Out of curiosity, why is Parasoul black?
2. Have you done Applejack Bella yet? 'Cause I call dibs if not.
Cerebella23.png

EDIT: Just a note, this isn't Applejack specifically. This is Applejack as Bella, on Bella.

Last edited:
Two questions
1. Out of curiosity, why is Parasoul black?
2. Have you done Applejack Bella yet? 'Cause I call dibs if not.

1. Ignoring the fact that this was an actual question, it's my headcanon that a humanized Rarity would be black, and this matter really shouldn't be looked into further than that.
2. No I have not, but that doesn't mean I don't plan on doing such a palette in the future.

Reactions: Rynozilla
1. Ignoring the fact that this was an actual question, it's my headcanon that a humanized Rarity would be black, and this matter really shouldn't be looked into further than that.
2. No I have not, but that doesn't mean I don't plan on doing such a palette in the future.
Ah, headcanon, now it makes sense. And I would love to see your version of Applejack Bella

7LEknDm.png

Misty Filia
CbsXmsX.png

Nurse Joy Valentine
vkIqFOT.png

Officer Jenny Parasoul
kOTk09V.png

Dawn Ms. Fortune
tssJHih.png

Flannery Cerebella
kMCZKdt.png

Iris Squigly, with Leviathan as Axew
Gurl, you stole my idea! Joking, joking. These look so goooood... @3@ I REQUEST BOWSER BAND, AND PEACH ELIZA~! Please, and thank you.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix