• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I was reading the recent Captain Underpants book last Friday, but this idea just came to me an hour ago.

Filia - Wedgie Woman Palette.png

Wicked_Wedgie_Woman.jpg

b76353c23251be7949c13adca52110cf.jpg

You know what killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!
robo_fortune___arnold_freeze_by_mariokonga-d8jg8ds.png

I know I've already posted this one. But I just felt it reposting it now was fitting.
HEY FREEZE! The heat is on!!!

Sorry, I was on holiday. Back now.
Can I request more palettes- Lambda-11 Robo-Fortune, Jin whoever, and Valkenhayn Beowulf, all from Blazblue?
Again, sorry if someone has done these yet
Oh Lambda is my favorite BB character. I did two palettes of her for Robo.
robo fortune 1.png
robo fortune 2.png

Last edited:
Ok, I tried something and it was beyond my skill so I'm requesting it. Can we get some Darkest Dungeon palettes? Peacock as the Jester, Beowulf as the Houndmaster, Parasoul as the Arbelist, something like that. If anyone has the game they can find the in-game sprites in Steam and copy colours from there. I tried it myself, but they're really heavily shaded and I'm not sure how to incorporate that.

Oh, and each of the hero characters has four palettes, so pick whichever one you like.

It's been such a long time since I've been on here.
I made these palettes based on a few anime characters and I used some of Eliza's quotes to match the reference. These quotes just reminded me of the character.
I had a lot of fun making these; I really wished these palettes were a thing. :'(
This world so badly needs a wake up call. Lelouch Vi Britannia from Code Geass
130LQtI (1).png
I would've done Light Yagami from Death Note as well, but I couldn't find a good reference pic and I couldn't use the Sekhmet color map.
Alucard from the Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate Series
130LQtI (2).png
Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club
130LQtI (3).png
Rin Matsuoka from Free!
130LQtI (4).png
Haruka Nanase from Free!
130LQtI.png
She obsessed with blood and he's obsessed with water and swimming.

Last edited:
And another.
Lewis.png
I think I've seen a couple palettes from Mystery Skulls Ghosts nearly a year ago or so.

I think I've seen a couple palettes from Mystery Skulls Ghosts nearly a year ago or so.
Well I saw someone did an X-23 palette for Fortune before i did, so I'm not really worried about copying.

Anyway, who wants more Brain Drain?
brain drain 11.png
brain drain 12.png
brain drain 13.png
brain drain 14.png
brain drain 15.png

Feedback please?

Honestly think Shovel Knight would fit BB or Beo better, but I don't know if the color scheme would really work...

Magical Girl Time!
MWDH Filia.png
f8zo2E.png

This is Filia as Valerie from an upcoming Visual Novel called Magical Warrior Diamond Heart!

Lemon Lime Fukua.png

lime-prof.png

And this is Fukua as Lemon-Lime from a Beat 'Em Up called Banzai Pecan!

Requesting a Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) palette for Peacock because both of them are me for aesthetic purposes.

Can we get a Valvatorez (Disgaea 4) palette for Eliza? And maybe Fuuka (also Disgaea 4) for Beowulf? With the wolf being a prinny (or prinny hat) and the Hurting being her signature baseball bat. Lastly, Cerebella or Double as Desco (again, Disgaea 4, you seeing a pattern here?), with Vice Versa being Yog Sothoth, the tentacle creature attached to her back that is also a part of her...its weird.

I decided to make palettes for what might be Marvel's most powerful character.
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. This is not a joke.
Doreen_Green_(Earth-12131).png
annie___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873do.png

ms__fortune___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873dh.png

beowulf___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873dm.png

cerebella___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873dl.png

squigly___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873da.png

painwheel___squirrel_girl_by_mariokonga-d9873df.png

And I apologize for the double-post.

You misspelled Captain America
No, because writing Captain America was not my intention.

No, because writing Captain America was not my intention.
Jokes aside I liked those palettes. Plus I never heard of Squirrel Girl. Marvel made some interesting characters in the past.

Jokes aside I liked those palettes. Plus I never heard of Squirrel Girl. Marvel made some interesting characters in the past.
She appears now too, in her own book named The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. And her list of defeated foes include: Wolverine, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Pluto/Hades, Thanos and Ego The Living Planet.

Remember those fan character palettes I made a while back?The ones involving Sable?Well here's another one!But there's one huge exception...
PGR.png

WIN_20150828_182135.JPG

She's no longer a Sonic OC!She's been like this for a while now.She didn't really fit in the Sonic Universe so I took her out and made a new one where she's the main character.If I knew how to program and make games,I'd like to make an indie game starring Sable and Berlitz.Concepts are still being worked on right now and I'm still adding flavor bits to the universe.I even tried giving Sable armor that covered her up,but it didn't seem very practical.Mostly because of her bionics.It's bonded to her skeleton and it requires to rip through her flesh.
So I decided to make practical enough armor for her.It's also based off her old design now that I realize it.If I ever did make the game,the game play would draw from Megaman X and the Zero series with some RPG elements thrown in.Oh and the third level in the first world would be a giant wake up call of the gruesome kind.

Staaay fresh!
PTk9qWD.png

bWaTXMb.png

Callie and Marie from Splatoon
582px-Callie_and_Marie.png

Bonus why palette
xnjDq8Y.png

This is based on a character, but it's pretty dumb so you're just going to have to guess. .___.
SPOILERs - it's Mumkhar from Xenoblade

Bonus why palette
xnjDq8Y.png

This is based on a character, but it's pretty dumb so you're just going to have to guess. .___.
SPOILERs - it's Mumkhar from Xenoblade
FANCY MEETING YOU HERE!!!

Only one thing to request.

Kappa Fortune

God Bless Forsen.
Which Kappa you talking about? Japanese monster Kappa, twitch guy Kappa?

Last edited:
Twitch Kappa
0Y1uYNk.png

JoupLhX.png

Reactions: MarioToast
Still does not have the game,finds out it $60 along with $300 bucks for the Wii U,makes OCs for it anyway.
Level 0 Freshness.png

WIN_20150808_080313.JPG

Luna_neo.png

The main OC named Julienne.Is it wrong to name a squid kid after a term used in cooking squids?I guess.But she's got the Luna Blaster Neo.

Hates Turf Wars.png

WIN_20150902_231226.JPG
Item_img_main02.png

Jinx and the .52 Gal.Even if she hates Turf Wars I colored the vacuum to be like the .52 because I had no idea what to color it.Jinx is Julienne's sister.

Mama Nemo.png

WIN_20150903_132110.JPG
And their mother named Nemo.Kinda like Captain Nemo,not the little fish Nemo.Her skirt's supposed to be an upside down squid,but calling it a mermaid tail works too!Oh and if you look at Jinx then look at Nemo,and I mean the colors of their hair,you'll see I snuck in a reference to a previous Splatfest.I realized this a couple of days ago.