• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

So I will give you two dollars of real money if I see you ever if you can guess this Fukua palette. (I'll reveal it after the first person guesses)
98vx99f.gif

You even get a hint.
Lettuce.jpg

Got bored today and decided to make some palettes based on Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door partners

(shoutout to @Zazz for the color maps)

Mario

a632680724.jpg

Goombella

3f52d953ca.png

Madame Flurrie

6e12de17c8.png

Yoshi

b5b7bf598c.jpg

Vivian

63841f5735.jpg

Admiral Bobbery

1846826271.png
AMAZING! Though I think Vivian fits Squigly better in terms of character to be honest. Still I could never do something like this so bravo! I especially like Bobbery Painwheel, Goombella Filia, and Flurrie Double.

I'm tired of waiting for someone to guess. It was this guy.
Turles4.png
Well, lettuce was an awful clue, or was it cabbage?
WarioDIY.jpg

Parasoul:U:
WarioWare-DIY-1.jpg

Painwheel:U:
Wario palettes please?
Anyway, can someone please get me these Wario palettes? I don't have any tools to do this on my own.

Well, lettuce was an awful clue, or was it cabbage?
Letuce was an awesome clue, Tullece is a pun off of Lettuce, like all the DBZ characters names are puns of things (food, clothing, kitchen appliances, spices, noises, etc.). And if Lettuce was a bad clue, how would Cabbage have been better?

Letuce was an awesome clue, Tullece is a pun off of Lettuce, like all the DBZ characters names are puns of things (food, clothing, kitchen appliances, spices, noises, etc.). And if Lettuce was a bad clue, how would Cabbage have been better?
I don't watch too much anime...

Got bored today and decided to make some palettes based on Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door partners

(shoutout to @Zazz for the color maps)

Mario

a632680724.jpg

Goombella

3f52d953ca.png

Madame Flurrie

6e12de17c8.png

Yoshi

b5b7bf598c.jpg

Vivian

63841f5735.jpg

Admiral Bobbery

1846826271.png
Can you show me where you got these map outs ?

I'm tired of waiting for someone to guess. It was this guy.
Turles4.png
You colored the wrong eyeeeee.

This is an outrage.

You colored the wrong eyeeeee.

This is an outrage.
See, I was gonna flip the image, but I said "Naw, no one's gonna notice". But they did. (The scouter color being on the back eye looks weird)

Can you show me where you got these map outs ?

Ok, I also got a Big Band and a Fortune too, but they're still a bit too messy and need some more fixing up, so here's Peacock, Filia and Painwheel.
Painwheel
pain-color-base.gif
Peacock
pck-color-base.gif
Filia
filia-color-basic.gif

Here's some more color maps, so now anyone with an image program with a paint bucket can totally join in on the fun

Cerebella
bella-color-base.gif
Parasoul
para-color-base.gif
Double
dbl-color-base.gif

Alright, time for more Mega Man palettes. ...Yes, I know no one else is excited but me.

"See you in my dreams~"
WwagNq4.png

Cerebella as Clown-Man.
Clownmanbq.png

Not quite sure how much this resembles the original (Vice-Versa in particular might throw some people off), but I tried. Colors taken from MM&B Data Card, MM8 sprite, and artwork.

YOU GOT: NAPALM SHOT
3kljSFk.png

Parasoul as Napalm-Man.
Napalmman.png

In a bout of "How the hell is this not in the game," I felt obligated to make this one. Krieg based off of Napalm's NES sprite, in which he was blue and orange instead of purple and yellow. Wasn't quite sure what to do with the hair, so I kind of fired blindly. Palettes taken from MM5 Sprite, MM&B Data Card, and artwork.

"It was I that taught humanity to hate..."
A8hC67u.png

Double as Ra Devil.
ArchieRaDevil.png

Woah, Ra Devil's sprite looks way different from its artwork appearance. Kind of wish I could see how Double's color map translates onto a shape-shifted person so I have some verification this isn't totally fugly. Ah, well, it's no big deal. Colors taken from Archie Comic artwork, SAR sprite, and Ra Thor's SAR sprite.

EDIT: AAARGH, DAMMIT, I MISSED SOME THINGS. I forgot to color in one of the globs of flesh, and one of the spaces doesn't have transparency on it like I wanted. Gosh darned. ...Oh, well. Use your imagination.

Alright, time for more Mega Man palettes. ...Yes, I know no one else is excited but me.

"See you in my dreams~"
WwagNq4.png

Cerebella as Clown-Man.
Clownmanbq.png

Not quite sure how much this resembles the original (Vice-Versa in particular might throw some people off), but I tried. Colors taken from MM&B Data Card, MM8 sprite, and artwork.

YOU GOT: NAPALM SHOT
3kljSFk.png

Parasoul as Napalm-Man.
Napalmman.png

In a bout of "How the hell is this not in the game," I felt obligated to make this one. Krieg based off of Napalm's NES sprite, in which he was blue and orange instead of purple and yellow. Wasn't quite sure what to do with the hair, so I kind of fired blindly. Palettes taken from MM5 Sprite, MM&B Data Card, and artwork.

"It was I that taught humanity to hate..."
A8hC67u.png

Double as Ra Devil.
ArchieRaDevil.png

Woah, Ra Devil's sprite looks way different from its artwork appearance. Kind of wish I could see how Double's color map translates onto a shape-shifted person so I have some verification this isn't totally fugly. Ah, well, it's no big deal. Colors taken from Archie Comic artwork, SAR sprite, and Ra Thor's SAR sprite.

EDIT: AAARGH, DAMMIT, I MISSED SOME THINGS. I forgot to color in one of the globs of flesh, and one of the spaces doesn't have transparency on it like I wanted. Gosh darned. ...Oh, well. Use your imagination.
That Double Palette.... It's.... Perfect... *Single Tear*

back to fukua! now with more clones! from animes! that are also in fighting games! exclamations!
fuu-color-clones.gif

Left: Rubber Soul. Or Robber Soul? Its that guy who eats bugs! I don't understand how Jojo localizations work! But hey Part 3 is airing now. And he was in the capcom game.
Right: Misaka Clone. From Raildex. Mikoto is in that new Dengeki game, so I guess that counts. And if you want to talk about copies, that whole character arc was animated TWICE.

painwheel. because why not.

pain-color-few2.gif

Left: Predator Hunter (Capcom Arcade Alien vs Predator)
Right: original idea.

Reactions: NutellaCrepes
Hey, I just realized that Fukua doesn't make the pose we've been giving her alt palettes for.

I have been wanting a Stocking Squigly since forever though I don't know who would get a Panty one though

Hey, I just realized that Fukua doesn't make the pose we've been giving her alt palettes for.
She makes it during shadow calls, so lets pretend it's all ok.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yeah. i don't think making a whole new sprite for fukua is really needed.

and on the other hand, i just finished valentine. :D

its a long story but this was inspired by my time at Pax this weekend when I purchased some fightin' game t-shirts. One was a Peacock shirt from sanshee and the other was from . . .

DIVEKICK!
val-color-drs.gif

The iron galaxy people were pretty cool.

The actual Val color map is mostly done. I'll post it a bit later once I fix up some tiny issues with it.

Reactions: Lavama
If anyone wants to give Sekhmet a shot, here's a sort of clean, transparent lineart:
personally, i think i'll wait until eliza has a released color map before trying that.

in other news, more obvious valentine colors!

There's not nearly enuff zanuff.
val-color-arc.gif

So now that you have the Val color map, how about a Fei Rin palette? º3º *bats eyelids*

tumblr_m6o9240SQw1r1jr6xo1_1280.jpg