• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fan Voice acting

Just thought that I'd drop by and let you guys know that you can now embed sound files into posts - see here. The post talks about embedding video, but you can use the same tags to embed an mp3 file, for example.

Also @WaterMystic277, the link to your VO in the OP is broken because you moved to a different tumblr.
Ah, I'll fix it, sorry.

$500 err...wait....no I mean free hundred dollars *rimshot*

Hah, if you've got a script or something I can record something in my free time this week for you.
All I ever want is "This isn't Filia, this is my original character, FUKUA."
if that isn't to dumb.

Reactions: Error Macro
The acting for Brain Drain is genius, Shockdingo! I am smiling ear to ear from the performance. Bravo! Bravo!

Reactions: Shockdingo
Heh, at first I was just going to say the line, but I thought "hey, I like villainous-self-indulgant-monologues and doing a Brooklyn-dude voice, why not throw 'em together?" thus, the first clip hah.

jealously wishes people would voice characters i liked too

jealously wishes people would voice characters i liked too
Can't read your mind, pal.

Can't read your mind, pal.
Obviously. if you could, my life would be alot more interesting, know that samuel jackson knows everything I know

Obviously. if you could, my life would be alot more interesting, know that samuel jackson knows everything I know

If only I were samuel l jackson...

YOU'RE NOT?!

I dunno. You'll never find out.

I feel so betrayed right now
anyways more fan acting

I really feel like doing a Leduc voice reel sometime in the future. It'd be interesting, but I don't think I'd be ready for it now.

It seems kinda risky. DDB could either adore you for it or hate you with a passion if you get it wrong. But then again, I'm not sure you can really get Annie wrong, considering there's no set voice for her. Personally, I'd say go for it when the time eventually comes.

Man, this makes me wanna do Leduc even more.

Annie sounds like a badass and Leduc too. Brain Drain sounds like an authentick villain. Hive sounds so hot *,,*. B. Dahlia sound very kickass too. In case of Beowulf, it needs a little bit of Nolan North. Just check this:

[youtube]

Reactions: Shockdingo
I found this awesome Annie Fan voice here
You're voice kinda sounds like Cherami Leigh, I think that'd make for a good Annie

What? He sounds like M.Bison? Preposterous. He sounds like Brain Drain to me. :)

Ya gotta believe in yourself. I mean, I believe I can do Leduc, I just can't do it right now because of certain events coming up that I need to go to. When I have the best free time, I can stitch a voice reel together.

You get the idea. I always talk to myself, so that helps. You just gotta practice and eventually you'll land it.

Ya gotta believe in yourself. I mean, I believe I can do Leduc, I just can't do it right now because of certain events coming up that I need to go to. When I have the best free time, I can stitch a voice reel together.

You get the idea. I always talk to myself, so that helps. You just gotta practice and eventually you'll land it.
So I just gotta Believe?

^

Hoh, my god I just played that yesterday. lol Now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day.