• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

kohaku_walk_by_misfortunesword.gif

Reactions: Fumako and Jutsei
*Ahem, again*
fnafworld.jpg

Official title added
Adventure Time
Phantom Chika and BB added
Nightmare Freddy
Original Golden Freddy
Springtrap and Mini-me
Puppet (who looks more horrifying now than before)
Shadow Bonnie

2's Foxy was always my favorite, wonder how he's gonna turn out.

image.jpg
Some more reveals, of which I can see:

Classic Bonnie
Er... Golden... Bonnie? I thought Springtrap was GB
4 Bonnie
Both Fredbears
Nightmare Puppet
Purple Freddy
2 Foxy
Withered Freddy

And probably some I missed

Er... Golden... Bonnie? I thought Springtrap was GB
I think that's just original yellow Bonnie before the Springtrap insistent
Also Golden Freddy head has changed
Also original Bonnie looks like he should be Patrick Warborton imo

You know it's nice to see Scott's modeling and whatnot become so much better over just a year.

I saw some of his older stuff, and while it might just be the animatronic part, I find a lot of the designs here pretty appealing to the eye. It's nice to see him put a lot of variety in small touches in the models. Maybe not high quality texture wise, but you know what that's fine.

I think that's just original yellow Bonnie before the Springtrap insistent
Also Golden Freddy head has changed
Also original Bonnie looks like he should be Patrick Warborton imo

It didn't change, the wires in the eye are being blocked and so is most of the bottom half

So are we just gonna ignore hallucinated mangle and the tiny exo to the left of Plushie or

anyway, at this point the only non-toon'd bots are FN1 Fred and Chica, FN4 Foxy and Chica and the giant Gold Fred head

It didn't change, the wires in the eye are being blocked and so is most of the bottom half
To be fair I'm viewing it on mobile, it looks lighter and smoother on my end for some reason

The paper plate dolls from the third game... How obscure...

62sWuji.jpg

So when's the telephone gonna be a playable character huh?

You're ignoring the crying child.

Ughhh I have no problem with Scott creating a RPG game. Hell I dont care if it has Fnaf characters as an Easter egg or secret but the fact that it has the Fnaf brand is the definition of milking something.

Then again if I had a successful series I would probably do the same.

Ughhh I have no problem with Scott creating a RPG game. Hell I dont care if it has Fnaf characters as an Easter egg or secret but the fact that it has the Fnaf brand is the definition of milking something.

Then again if I had a successful series I would probably do the same.

I actually hadn't thought of that, but yeah,
I would be 1000% down with an RPG made by Scott, but this feels a little
weird. Off-tone I guess. Especially for a series I respect so much.

Guess I should check the website sometimes those hints though... hmmmm just want to know the story so I can go on my way

That said to the above, while the movie is also its own separate story, it will be considered canon to the games

Last edited:
Oh okay this isn't a joke, he's actually making this game. This is so obviously just grabbing for money- basically I'm just repeating what TheMightyBox said, I have no problem with him making a RPG, but it shouldn't be with the FNAF name. It doesn't fit under the series and it is just riding off of the pre-packaged popularity of the other games.

I don't mind him making a FNaF game like this, considering the games Scott made before FNaF. Doing a game reflecting closer to his older style, as a send off to FNaF kinda makes sense to me. Especially considering the only reason he did FNaF was because people said the animatronics in his old games looked scary. Not only that but I attribute this to something like Crash Team Racing, but that could just be me.

And hell I still find a pretty decent chunk of these designs pretty cute. Really all it boils down to is how good he is at making an RPG.

It'd be hilarious if he left one of the animatronics without a toon form for shits and giggles
Welp
fnafworld.jpg

OK, so the real reason is that Scott is having trouble making FN4 Chica's toon form appropriately cute

EDIT: As you can see, the deed is done
2016? Yeah OK, Scott
see you next month
:y

Last edited:
Is it really letting us down if he lets us enjoy it earlier?

You know what's the mixup here

It's actually going to be the scariest thing yet. Those cute little fuckers are going to eat your soul out... With gumdrops and Cotton candy~

But no really FNAF is dead someone hand me the shovel.

*takes shovel and starts whacking the shit outa Freddy*

COME ON YOU OVER SIZED TEDDY BEAR FUCK, THERE'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST AN OTHER 10 GRAND SHOVED UP INSIDE OF YOU SOMEWHERE! THIS BANDWAGON IS GOING TO MOVE ITSELF, IT NEEDS CASH FOR THE FURNACE, AND WAITING FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT WOULD WASTE TOO MUCH TIME.

Reactions: ACreationist
fnaf should have died after two.

I mean, as much as I ultimately disagree with the decision,
if I had a wildly successful IP, no matter what it was, I'd fucking make a cartoon-y RPG out of it.

I dunno, this doesn't feel like so much of a cash grab to me, if only because Scott doesn't seem like that kinda guy, it just feels like making a goofy spin-off to an otherwise serious series.
Besides which, if it was a lazy cashgrab, there are much easier things to make than an RPG. Say, for instance, the gameplay style that every other FNaF follows.